Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bob Lazar met Sam Azar

solomon azar

Hello Bob,

I believe you are the man to break the cycle of lies on earth. a domino effect will then occur for a world filled with fake news, kids dont know what to believe thus flat earth looks good too. You are the man to step up to the plate and reveal your lie about aliens.

Your last name is lazar, mine is Azar. I witnessed a ufo event around the same time you came out public in 1989. Area 51. . I will admit my first thought impulse towards this ufo event was alien origin as I grew up on star trek and movies in general which made me believe it must be.

However, it took many years on Gods road to understand a different point of view. I believe in life after death, life before life, the unseen world, dimensions beyond this 3d world we humans can detect with eyes or technology made from this dimension. As my faith in such focuses on the event I witnessed, I now fully understand it is exactly the same thing everyone on earth has witnessed too,THE POWER OF GOD, the power of the unseen world which can manipulate this world, it can make a pilot, or astronaut or you and me completely believe what we witnessed is our dimension and must be of alien origin playing peek a boo.ALWAYS ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD.

Well the game of peek a boo actually is real.but its God and his team of unseen heroes, yours and mine and everyone's ancestors, all staying ahead of us just to give a little kick in the ass there is something bigger, For lets face it, the name of the game on earth is Faith, FAITH IN JESUS CHRISTS WHICH DEVELOPED THE USA.which builds the best character traits by far. To be oblivious to the creator who sent us here, but who watches at every moment and in the end takes us away. a short blip on earth in the realm of infinity. Clues in every land are handed down to the next for guidance.

Some say these are the end of days, end of what, old ways of doing business. do what you can to stay alive and ahead of others. lie cheat kill and pillage. How long can a world with so many nuclear weapons pointed at each other stay silent.  The president of the USA drills fake news daily to people. What to believe anymore? A shame kids dont believe in moon landings, but then again, so many scumbags at the top lying and cheating and only recently being uncovered by the great new inventions of technologies. maybe it is all bull****. kids killing kids in schools because we dont care for each other but rather lie cheat abuse each other. I spent the majority of my entire adult life trying to tackle gravity, building various machines for what!to be told the government already has it. Am i to stop thinking how to control gravity as im still alive, or whatever about the youth with goals in this arena, forget it their passions because these end times are filled with bull****.

At the end of my gravity experiments i found a new way to tackle nuclear fusion via heavy water in which i bought from you in 2006, didn't know it was your company until i seen the recent film. Am i to give up on that too because there is another alien lover talking about energy devices these ****ing aliens have the government now controls.

I believe YOU are the man Bob Lazar to stop this cycle of bull**** on earth. No aliens found, no intergalactic ships crashed like dumbass pilots make it a trillion miles just to crash. THIS IS THE UNSEEN WORLD MANIPULATING OUR WORLD . You demonstrated how to sway people, like the leader of Scientology, or cult groups with your own invention of fake news.  Bravo my man, impressive, truly i mean that, for the old ways are the old ways.

A new age is upon us Bob Lazar, the children eagerly wait. Bust this cycle of lies on earth. Step up to the plate and confess it as a hoax.

IN DOING SO YOU WILL BECOME A CHAMPION FOR THE NEW AGE.

GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME.

Sincerely Suleiman solomon ss azar

p.s. Bob owns United Nuclear in which i recently discovered watching Netflix.

• The 2018 feature-length documentary Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers focuses on Lazar's claims that he attempted to reverse-engineer alien spacecraft for the United States military at S-4. The documentary was directed by Jeremy Corbell and produced by George Knapp.[21]

I purchased heavy water from United Nuclear without knowing it was Bobs co. Only several places in USA which would sell it. I used it for my nuclear fusion experiment. coincidence? time frame 2006? for some reason time stamp on google mail wrong??weird.but i believe 2006 as actual experiment 2007 early.

1-20-2020- I watched the film a second time today with my younger cousin, Also an Azar.  someone present in my life since i began babbling i am a messenger of god since 1998. some points in movie i want to add. ONE: the narrator George Knapp states why would he lie all his life even to mother and wife all these years- my answer today. the same year Bob came out with his story in 1989, i started a lie that same year i continued to this day but then told the truth finally today to my young cousin. a lie i said in front of my own family since that time and had to retell same story past thanksgiving 2019, i didnt like it and even got the feeling our new member of family via marriage sensed a lie, i wanted to to end this 30 year lie and today I did, thus i will help you Bob start the days of truth. here was my lie. i was visiting Hearst Castle in California with my sons mother at the time, my son Austin not here yet until 1992. This mansion is spectacular and a tourist spot, a bus takes many up a windy road and the mansions overlooks beautiful California scenery. The tour was interesting ending near a refreshing looking outdoor pool the tour guide said no one is allowed to swim in, he said sometimes in the year the staff jumps in, he talked about how all the movie stars used to swim in this pool, he said it in a way that probably every tour some knucklehead was gonna jump in anyway and suffer the consequences, that knucklehead was supposed to be me, i didt care if i was wet for bus ride back, it seemed most logical step im my normal actions to jump, as i was about to i whispered to my woman my intentions, she shut me down with such a look i was not accustomed to, i was paralyzed, disappointed my partner didn't have my back nor blessings. i didn't do it. This event bothered me alot- i dont remember the first time i retold the story of Hearst castle, but i somehow inserted the part of actually jumping in, i envisioned in my head prior to wanting to jump in as the guide spoke and it was to be a no brainer for me, big ass flat assey and bomb everyone with water. i actually told a lie to spice up the tour to hearts castle, and i did it several times in 30 years to various people. i cant explain why i lied all these years about such a thing, but the truth is i did not jump in Hearst's castle pool- still p***es me off and i hope to one day. Anyway, telling this lie again this past Thanksgiving was troubling. This new member coming into our family via marriage i was babbling a lie to him, i even felt he was sensing it false. When was i going to stop stating i jumped in this pool when i did not. A small lie i guess, but it just doesnt feel right anymore. here i am babbling messenger of god for 22 years, I am not superhuman nor special powers ,Im  trying my best on earth  in this cousin of the monkey body suit. FAKE NEWS, bull**** HERE AND THERE. HOW CAN THE NEW AGE BEGIN. so finally after over 30 years i told the truth to someone and it felt good. This is what God wants with all people on earth to initiate the new age. I believe the coincidences i am uncovering between us Bob Lazar are way too coincidental. You are the man to officially bust this cycle in jesus name. good luck.

Item two from rewatching film: i was fascinated how the intro to this film are the words of a mystic? stating there is an unseen force out there that guides everything. I STAND FOR THIS UNSEEN WORLD-ONE IN WHICH EVEN IF ALIENS IN UNIVERSE ARE TRUE-THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE IS WHERE DO THEY GO WHEN DEAD FROM THIS 3D WORLD. THE UNSEEN WORLD IS GREATER AND I BELIEVE WILL NOT ALLOW VISITATION UNTIL WE UNDERSTAND WE ARE PART OF SAME MECHANISM.

item 3 from movie i find very disturbing at this moment in time: There are scenes of many nuclear bomb explosions. Part of my messenger of god info is that ww2 was official end of wars viewed by heavens signified by 2 atomic bombs, an age of unity now begins. God has now held off the GLOBAL war trigger for us as our technology grew so we can learn from each other, document ourselves, understand one another. fascinating times indeed. but how long can external forces hold back what is in the hearts of men. I tried to promote science and message of god stuff for several years only find alot of frustration as many believed me to be a lie and or crazy, my words got ugly too, maybe just ugly words in return from me, But i did state many times a war with Iran will trigger a global nuclear war. I did get ugly as i was treated ugly in 2007/8. i stated global economic collapse until the words of a messenger are discovered, it happened same week in 2008. my family is christian from Syria, look at Syria now. The mother of my son is Ukraine- russia with its teeth in it and a pact with Syria and Iran. The new person at Thanksgiving now a part of my family is Persian/Iran. Life on earth is faith and reading the writing on the wall.

final words: 22 years now from when i was age 33 and understood GOD wanted me to be the jackass of humanity in so called new age of enlightenment as the official messenger people need at times to bridge the gap of reality in 3d world to that of Faith. Everything since that time via coincidences/events/etc only confirms my stand. I dont want a zombie apocalypse going global on earth, I do believe it was God who has held us off globally for us to have a chance, i believe that window is closing and if 2 atom bombs vaporizing two cities not enough for mankind to unite in with all else happening, then **** it all, die you worthless scumbag, start over, what else to do in universe but try different ways of living and or experiences. thats how i look at universe, a giant amusement park with many rides. earth is the ride for us now, we started not too long ago in the woods with nothing and wallah. i hope we can build a better world without another global war. IF i die today, i will watch it from above either way it goes. i want the new generations of kids to have hope, my son, your kids, everyone's kids.

THANK YOU BOB-i stated global nuclear war for years- now i understand the correct phrase is UNITED NUCLEAR--WAR. it falls on you bob- to start a new age of truth -have faith in jesus name

video_object.png

gravity to nuclear fusion- why ****ing bother-dumbass aliens crash on earth and leave their technology

SULEIMAN SOLOMON SAMI AZAR ** snip **

Tue, Mar 4, 2014, 7:42 AM

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to sales

cleardot.gif

Dear sales,

My name is sam azar, I have been investigating the realm of cold fusion research. I need at least 5 gallon quantity for research purposes. I am a solo scientists with some pull in investment if the case arisis, however, I would say the price of heavy water at fluid ounces is far out of reach for me. What kind of number in dollars does five gallon amount cost. Is there an option discount for research entities , one in which i would have to apply for if there is such?  Either way, a price on d20 at gallons is required. Thank you for your time.

sincerely

sam azar

[Message clipped]  

profile_mask2.png

United Nuclear Scientific *snip*;

Tue, Mar 4, 2014, 9:08 AM

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

5 gallons would be approximately $10,000.00

cleardot.gif

AIbEiAIAAABECMeLg7Pw86eCwQEiC3ZjYXJkX3Bob3RvKihjODU2Y2RkNTE0OGJmODliYWIyOGE4MGQ3ZTU0NzZmN2Y1MDZkNWQ0MAFJxGLyPdEsQ4RVRNRh-EwIRbDNEA?sz=40

SULEIMAN SOLOMON SAMI AZAR *snip* 

Sun, Mar 9, 2014, 4:44 PM

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to United

cleardot.gif

in what quantity shipping vessels will five gallons be delivered when purchased. thank you

[Message clipped] 

profile_mask2.png

United Nuclear Scientific *snip* 

Mon, Mar 10, 2014, 10:37 AM

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

Bulk D20 is shipped in 1,000 gram poly bottles.

Edited by Tiggs
Snipped email addresses
  • Haha 1

Noted.

• Haha 5

Did anyone actually read the whole op post ?

If so can you tell me what its about ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

No I skipped ship when Jesus turned up. Jesus is always a party pooper.

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

No I skipped ship when Jesus turned up. Jesus is always a party pooper.

You mean you don't want to reproduce his cold fusion and anti-gravity experiments? :huh:

C'mon Nerd. If anyone can break the laws of physics, it's you mate! :o

6 hours ago, solomon azar said:

FAITH IN JESUS CHRISTS WHICH DEVELOPED THE USA

Thomas Paine and Ben Franklin would disagree. :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, solomon azar said:

imessenger of god

Your a bit early mate. The Prophets of God aren't suppose to show up here until March. :yes:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, solomon azar said:

I purchased heavy water from United Nuclear without knowing it was Bobs co. Only several places in USA which would sell it. I used it for my nuclear fusion experiment.

Respect. 

@solomon azar if you do indeed experiment with deuterium fusion, how do you protect against neutron radiation ?

It doesn't strike me as something you should do at home. :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/26/2020 at 5:06 AM, Piney said:

You mean you don't want to reproduce his cold fusion and anti-gravity experiments? :huh:

C'mon Nerd. If anyone can break the laws of physics, it's you mate! :o

So, you're saying Jesus did cold fusion...?

Damn, he keeps surprising me!

But the water walking doesn't count as anti-gravity, it just means he was probably a bug.

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2020 at 11:28 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

not many I'd suggest... When 'most' folk see the name: 'bob lazar' they probably click for a laugh- as I did

On 2/25/2020 at 11:28 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Unfortunately, yes I did.  

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

On 2/27/2020 at 4:10 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

@solomon azar if you do indeed experiment with deuterium fusion, how do you protect against neutron radiation ?

It doesn't strike me as something you should do at home. :wacko:

My gravity experiments were at home. This fusion experiment i was lucky to take over 5th floor of predominately empty bank building, building demolished and new 10 story rebuilt in its place in 2012. was not worried about radiation, more concerened with properly handbuilding tesla coils and managing high frequency sparks about the premise during most discharges, my PRIMARY purchase was to demonstrate for the first time, a new ideology which is built upon the bennet pinch of hot fusion, but uses the obvious density increase in liquid d20 form as opposed to gas. My Q was not so good as i only bought a little d20 from bob lazar,note email to united nuclear/bobs co. very expensive , im on a sand ****** budget as this is gods will, i used junkyard parts, its ****ing great. i survived and when for caring humans to relay to proper channels, nothing in 13 yrs, thus, i decided to target the us navy to initiate this process, for it was the us navy which made the pressurized nuclear reactor for ship use after ww2, I want to use same exact vessel they use today, but instead of hot rods inside, discharge high voltage and frequency in a resonant fashion to initiate fusion. i found this after years of gravity experiments and insight, came in from left field-time will tell.  also, this corona virus is fascinating- regards to jesus-message official since 1998, at that time i was developing an idea of using resonate techniques via eletromagnetic energy to destroy or disable viruses or pathegens, i called that project v20. funny how there is covid 19 today. No interest in that idea so moved on to gravity which was life long desire.  crazy stuff to type on this webpage which is titled unexplaned mysteries. again, 13 yrs since surviving tesla coil experiments to prove point, my only wish is a far larger more professional outfit can repeat this and verify, i would like to know before i die from covid 19, or whatever, best wishes during this era. 

• Haha 1

On 2/27/2020 at 9:15 PM, sci-nerd said:

So, you're saying Jesus did cold fusion...?

Damn, he keeps surprising me!

But the water walking doesn't count as anti-gravity, it just means he was probably a bug.

22 minutes ago, solomon azar said:

im on a sand ****** budget as this is gods will

WTF?

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, solomon azar said:

My gravity experiments were at home. This fusion experiment i was lucky to take over 5th floor of predominately empty bank building, building demolished and new 10 story rebuilt in its place in 2012. was not worried about radiation, more concerened with properly handbuilding tesla coils and managing high frequency sparks about the premise during most discharges, my PRIMARY purchase was to demonstrate for the first time, a new ideology which is built upon the bennet pinch of hot fusion, but uses the obvious density increase in liquid d20 form as opposed to gas.

Wouldn't the use of oxygen mean that the Lawson criterion goes through the roof ? 

Hint: Yes it would. Very much so.

My Q was not so good as i only bought a little d20 from bob lazar,note email to united nuclear/bobs co. very expensive , im on a sand ****** budget as this is gods will, i used junkyard parts, its ****ing great. i survived and when for caring humans to relay to proper channels, nothing in 13 yrs, thus, i decided to target the us navy to initiate this process, for it was the us navy which made the pressurized nuclear reactor for ship use after ww2, I want to use same exact vessel they use today, but instead of hot rods inside, discharge high voltage and frequency in a resonant fashion to initiate fusion.

Have you talked to the people at ITER ? They seem to know a little something about fusion. They have experts from around the World and their budget is measures in billions, so allow me to be a little sceptical that you can do it with junkyard part.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

Edited by toast
  • Haha 1

On 4/14/2020 at 8:17 AM, solomon azar said:

My gravity experiments were at home.

Did it involve being dropped on your head?

• Thanks 2