Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New prophet and reader here

Helios1

Hello to all,

I am a new prophet and reader here. I have been this way for over a year and have helped allot of people on my journey. Would be more than glad to help those who are in need, and those who may want some introspections and changes of perspectives. Still young in my age, I am 25. In time I think I will grow in wisdom and be able to help people even further.

That's all for now, would love to hear from you all!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Helios1 said:

Hello to all,

I am a new prophet and reader here. I have been this way for over a year and have helped allot of people on my journey. Would be more than glad to help those who are in need, and those who may want some introspections and changes of perspectives. Still young in my age, I am 25. In time I think I will grow in wisdom and be able to help people even further.

Welcome to the forum.  I am not sure this is the right place for what you do but maybe someone will PM you.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Helios1 said:

How come?

I think he means 'good luck finding someone, who believes your claim'.
Most people here would assume you're either delusional or just mistaken.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Helios1 said:

Hello to all,

Hello what have you prophecied and when you say reader what do you mean?

Welcome to the forum

Peace

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Helios1 said:

I am a new prophet

All Prime Projections are hit and miss because the future stretches in all directions depending upon a persons actions. 

Your young though. It will make you run with your choke out. 

There are several decent spirit workers and readers here who can give you some guidance.

@LightAngel  @Cloud7  @Not A Rockstar  can all give you some pointers and tell you your actual limits. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You make me laugh, @Piney , always tagging me into trouble, but, really this is simple. Thanks for the compliment of including me in that short list of really talented people.  I do try to help when asked. There are, actually, many people here I would turn to in trouble, including a few atheists I KNOW would drop everything if I wrote to them in real distress over something, even if they struggled to get whatever it was. They seriously care if one is being honest and genuine even if they do not agree.  We have some beautiful people here behind the snarls :D  A couple thoughts is all I have to offer right now.

1. Most folks have to learn their way, it is part of the process of learning a true gift, or why it is rough to think you have it but really do not. It can take a long time to be sure and I do not laugh at people struggling with this. I only get ugly when they abuse others through it. I have not seen Helios do that.

2. Maybe he has it or maybe he doesn't. Time will tell. It usually is a sign of youth in the journey though when up front one has to tell everyone else what one is (lest they do not realize it on their own). Still, being young or new is not a crime, though coming into this forum tells me he is getting the AP course track by Spirit or soon to go away with hurt feelings. Claiming to be a prophet is serious. Prophet for Whom? It matters.  So far, I have not run into any who do God, the Creator, any honor, so I turn away. 

"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:2 NIV

Welcome to the forum, Helios. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

20 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

I have quoted as many posts as I can.

Anyway, I may be delusional at times, but I work hard on making sure I am accurate. I sometimes use my intuitions and senses to help my family with things.

17 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hello what have you prophecied and when you say reader what do you mean?

Welcome to the forum

Peace

I have attempted to prophesize what will be the fate of Europe. But due to the heavy weight of being a prophet, I will not tell you what I have seen until I feel more confident as a prophet.

16 hours ago, Piney said:

All Prime Projections are hit and miss because the future stretches in all directions depending upon a persons actions. 

Your young though. It will make you run with your choke out. 

There are several decent spirit workers and readers here who can give you some guidance.

@LightAngel  @Cloud7  @Not A Rockstar  can all give you some pointers and tell you your actual limits. 

"Run with your choke out" is a phrase I have never seen. Can you explain it to me please? And I also did not understand the first line.

Regardless, thanks for the info regarding those who can help me. :)

14 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

You make me laugh, @Piney , always tagging me into trouble, but, really this is simple. Thanks for the compliment of including me in that short list of really talented people.  I do try to help when asked. There are, actually, many people here I would turn to in trouble, including a few atheists I KNOW would drop everything if I wrote to them in real distress over something, even if they struggled to get whatever it was. They seriously care if one is being honest and genuine even if they do not agree.  We have some beautiful people here behind the snarls :D  A couple thoughts is all I have to offer right now.

1. Most folks have to learn their way, it is part of the process of learning a true gift, or why it is rough to think you have it but really do not. It can take a long time to be sure and I do not laugh at people struggling with this. I only get ugly when they abuse others through it. I have not seen Helios do that.

2. Maybe he has it or maybe he doesn't. Time will tell. It usually is a sign of youth in the journey though when up front one has to tell everyone else what one is (lest they do not realize it on their own). Still, being young or new is not a crime, though coming into this forum tells me he is getting the AP course track by Spirit or soon to go away with hurt feelings. Claiming to be a prophet is serious. Prophet for Whom? It matters.  So far, I have not run into any who do God, the Creator, any honor, so I turn away. 

"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:2 NIV

Welcome to the forum, Helios. 

You know, that quote resonates with me. I believe I have great abilities when it comes to senses and intuition. However, I do lack love in a way. Not that my family doesn't support me, but love is just not there. It feels like a hole missing in my heart. I hope that you can reply with something that can help me :)

I do lack love, yes. For some odd reason. From what I see, I will be able to have love within me in a few months. Not sure why yet :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Helios1 said:

"Run with your choke out" is a phrase I have never seen. Can you explain it to me please? And I also did not understand the first line.

Jump to conclusions in a hurry. A Prime Projection is you look at current actions and  events and predict future events using connectivity.

9 minutes ago, Helios1 said:

You know, that quote resonates with me. I believe I have great abilities when it comes to senses and intuition. However, I do lack love in a way. Not that my family doesn't support me, but love is just not there. It feels like a hole missing in my heart. I hope that you can reply with something that can help me :)

It sounds like your on the autistic spectrum. I'm there myself. 

If so, you see connections that others miss giving the ability to "predict" outcomes and your emotions are not a strong point

• Like 2

21 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

OP would be the third 'prophet' on the forum. That's why I said good luck. The other two are fearmonger and ambulance chasers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

I do not even need to assume.

21 hours ago, Helios1 said:

I am a new prophet

Did you give yourself this title ?

26 minutes ago, Helios1 said:

I have attempted to prophesize what will be the fate of Europe. But due to the heavy weight of being a prophet, I will not tell you what I have seen until I feel more confident as a prophet.

Well are you a prophet or not? You are either speaking on your gods behalf or you are not. There is no inbetween.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Helios1 said:

You know, that quote resonates with me. I believe I have great abilities when it comes to senses and intuition. However, I do lack love in a way. Not that my family doesn't support me, but love is just not there. It feels like a hole missing in my heart. I hope that you can reply with something that can help me

The title "prophet" is suddenly becoming the "in" word for people to use for psychic or prime projection work. 

Traditionally, they are the mouthpieces of a specific deity, represent Him or Her, and they draw their sight and guidance from that deity. When they prophesy they speak the deity's message, not their own. Historically, this was always connected to Abrahamic religions, sent by that deity to give the message of that deity.

In the case of a prophet drawing from the Creator, a real one, if there is not the spiritual gift of love, he is nothing. The other two prophets running around here are loveless, so I know them to be either mistaken or working with some source other than God. While we can receive love, be loved, love our family, certainly, this is a gift from God apart from that. a listed Gift of The Spirit. It manifests in the person's heart for others. Without it, you are nothing. It is that simple. Try reading in the Bible around the verse I quoted. It talks a great deal about the sorts of qualities the Real Deal should be evolving spiritually into, but the greatest of them all is Love.

What is happening, though, is this prophecy stuff is being picked up as just a cool word that sounds impressive for a generic prime or psychic ability and run with, lacking any connection or gifting of it from God, and that.... well, it shows. One can have an ability to do prophecy, and it on its own does not make someone a Prophet. I have a lot of medical skills, but, I am not a doctor. If I claimed I was a doctor, I would be a fraud.

So are most "prophets" these days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Helios1 said:

I do lack love, yes. For some odd reason. From what I see, I will be able to have love within me in a few months. Not sure why yet

You do not lack love because your family or friends don't "give" it to you, you have to give it to them, if you feel a hole, find something to think about that makes your heart feel bigger, not someone or some item, it comes from you to the world.  Maybe if you have no one that shows you what you think is love it is harder, but it is not impossible.  Even a peice of music can evoke it in you.  It is good that you do see that you can have it within you. 

• Like 3

Not A Rockstar - I don't use the title to gain prestige or anything like that. I am using the title so that people can know I may be able to see things for them. But to be honest, I am more of an intuitive reader than a prophet. I have helped one person for now in here.

Desertrat56 - I give love to my family. Even on my weak state regarding my mental illnesses, I give them compliments, share food with them, clean the dishes, and use my intuitions to guide them. So I have love within me

• Like 2

On 2/27/2020 at 3:40 PM, Helios1 said:

..Still young in my age, I am 25. In time I think I will grow in wisdom and be able to help people even further..

Good for you..:tu:

@Helios1, I really don't know what you are. I wouldn't presume one way or another about whether you have this kind of gift or not. I have some reservations about your first impression with me, however, as a person. This isn't a hard, rigid opinion, but I can't help but feel that one who introduces themselves as a prophet to a large group is seeking more ego-gratification than pure desire to help. You're not here - of all places - in order to help and heal. You chose this place because it's the kind of environment likely to be open to your claims and potentially recognize your special abilities and talents. That's my opinion, harsh as that might sound.

Most of the psychics I know that have some legitimacy about them are often as cursed as they are gifted by what they can see, and are often reluctant to let the world know what they are. For everyone to know brings a lot of overbearing attention and tends to attract to you either parasitic people or non-believers looking for proof; and I imagine both are more than exhausting for a legitimate psychic or prophet to handle, along with the burden of everything they supposedly see.

What does your family think of your gift? Do they know about it?

Edited by CD_Stargazer
  • Like 3

On 2/28/2020 at 12:44 PM, Desertrat56 said:

You do not lack love because your family or friends don't "give" it to you, you have to give it to them, if you feel a hole, find something to think about that makes your heart feel bigger, not someone or some item, it comes from you to the world.  Maybe if you have no one that shows you what you think is love it is harder, but it is not impossible.  Even a peice of music can evoke it in you.  It is good that you do see that you can have it within you. 

Ah, the old Neil Young song...

To give a love, you've got to live a love...to live a love...you've got to be part of....

• Like 5

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 2

On 2/29/2020 at 12:19 AM, Helios1 said:

So, what do you foretell for Europe?  I mean, it has a lot of moving parts, so that is a big question.  Perhaps you should start with smaller and easier bite sized pieces i.e. with somewhere like Albania?  History seldom if ever pays much attention to Albania.  What do you foresee?

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

So, what do you foretell for Europe?  I mean, it has a lot of moving parts, so that is a big question.  Perhaps you should start with smaller and easier bite sized pieces i.e. with somewhere like Albania?  History seldom if ever pays much attention to Albania.  What do you foresee?

Well, the most obvious - and pressing - issue is that of Crustacean Export licenses to Greece. There is also intense debate about the successor to Crown Prince Leka ( full name Leka Anwar Zog Reza Baudouin Msiziwe Zogu), and - of course - the progress of the Albanian National Football Team is a regular topic of conversation. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, the most obvious - and pressing - issue is that of Crustacean Export licenses to Greece. There is also intense debate about the successor to Crown Prince Leka ( full name Leka Anwar Zog Reza Baudouin Msiziwe Zogu), and - of course - the progress of the Albanian National Football Team is a regular topic of conversation. 

An excellent start!  Helios1, do you have any predictions about these issues?

• Haha 2