Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea Now Say's it Has Nukes!

CopeML

On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat?

• 1 - Not a Threat
    • 2 - Somewhat Not
    • 3 - Is a Little Threat
    • 4 - Becoming a Threat
    • 5 - Moderate Threat
    • 6 - A Growing Concern
    • 7 - Is a Large Threat
    • 8 - Is Really Scary
    • 9 - Is a Great issue to watch
    • 10 - Major Threat

laugh.gif

That or just post it, covered in heaps of stamps.....

"Sir, it appears to be a large paperweight..."

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CopeML

• Babs

• Walken

• et's daddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a question for President Bush blink.gif how many pounds of hate mail do you think you receive in the mail a week from communist nation North Korea? geek.gif How many times do you write return to sender on these packages and have to pay shipping and handling back? I guess you can say one of those packages could really blow off the entire rest of the evening for ya!

If WW3 does breakout, i'll be willing to fight for my country

Yep I'm sure all of us here at unexplained-mysteries can all come together and form an auxiliary faction at fighting the war, I mean we have phsycics for intelligence, we can get a hold of some really cool grey's alien.gif to come down with their death beam's and anal probes, we can summon ghost's and scare the hell out em, for land rover's I'm sure we can get a hold of some really cool cryptozoology animals to attack the ground soliders, as well as people involved in mental telepathy. You see people of these great forums we need to stand together today so we can live together tomorrow. You see we can't just rely on one or two countries alone to win this, but multiple nation's all of us, yes YOU, and I as well.

Just remember one thing at the end it wasn't the North Koreans geek.gif that will win the war, not entirely the U.S. blink.gif , not the U.N. devil.gif , but you see we are bigger better and more discliplined then the U.N. devil.gif we could be Team Unexplained Mysteries. thumbsup.gif And now as we sit here united tonight let's lead ourselves onward to victory! It is easy to sign up and registering is free to all you GUEST'S out there, yes you can become one of the few the proud, and the elite.

Well there is my pep talk and possible military strategy. Think you can handle it? LOL did I drag it on a little bit to much?

That is quite admirable! thumbsup.gif The real question however is; Will your country be wiling to fight for you! huh.gif

Edited by joc

That is quite admirable! thumbsup.gif The real question however is; Will your country be wiling to fight for you! huh.gif

484731[/snapback]

Huh? huh.gif

LOL good point! Seriously thou, if it came down to it how many people in here would be willing to go into combat to help stop the tyarrany of this evil government, I would!

[qoute]1 Japan

2 USA

3 EU

4 Hong Kong

5 ASEAN

6 ROK

7 Taiwan

8 Australia

9 Russia

10 Canada [/qoute]

Yes, but Japan, America, and ROK would become very weak if North Korea invaded ROK, Because you know North Korea would attack Japan. Possiably Nuking Tokyo taking out 28 million people. Hong Kong is just a city, much of which they trade they send to other nations. The Fastest way to Europe is by train though Russia. Taiwan might fall to the Chinese if america was to become to weak. Seeing that China calls taiwan a rebelious state. And that leaves ASEAN and Australia.

Now i don't think any of these nations sell weapons to china like the Russians do. So if china was to find itself being the richest nation in the world sales of weapons to china from russia would double. Making both of these countries would prosper. Because the Chinese economy is the fastest growing in the world. And Only america stands in its way to becomeing the strongest nation the world has ever seen. Huge population, fast growing economy, huge military which is getting more technolgically advanced every day, and a communist government which has said on many occasions that the only way to beat capitalist is by war.

I just found this picture and it is startling but I couldn't resist not putting it up!

I find it shocking how many people have posted on this forum. Thank You All You Are Truly Helping us All Out! Thou I see it as a major possibility that North Korea geek.gif would attack us, I think there is a large gap over who is willing to fire the first shot. The true art of war is like a big chess game, with every move comes either safety or disaster, until that final moment then checkmate.

[attachmentid=11623]

post-14360-1108186064.gif

Edited by copenjackenhagen

i dont think there is a nation on the planet with a reasonably sane leader that would actually go to war with the US especially a nuclear war

trouble is i think Kim may be suicidal, especially if he knew or felt his end was near or if he felt threatened enough real or imaginary

Now i don't think any of these nations sell weapons to china like the Russians do. So if china was to find itself being the richest nation in the world sales of weapons to china from russia would double. Making both of these countries would prosper. Because the Chinese economy is the fastest growing in the world. And Only america stands in its way to becomeing the strongest nation the world has ever seen. Huge population, fast growing economy, huge military which is getting more technolgically advanced every day, and a communist government which has said on many occasions that the only way to beat capitalist is by war.

Well actually the EU is going throug the motions of giving CHina the ability to trade arms with other countries (which the US disagrees with)... So by the time war does break out, if you seriously suggest it will, China will most likely be getting weapons from various areas, not just Russia.

From what I beleive NK only have enough nuclear material for 4 - 5 nukes..... So if they did start a war, based on that figure, there is no way they could put up a fight considering the US's and EU's stockpiles....

Anyhow.... NK leader wants to pass his legacy to one of his three sons.... So I doubt he's going to suddenly want to have his country blown away. This is the same tactic they had years ago when they started to make arms... until a deal which saw them collect $30 of free oil and such other benefits from America was struck. Smerica around 2002 broke the agreement, whether because they needed the funding for the war... or something... but what NK was promised was put on the back burner.....

NK is using this again as a tactic, just to see what it can get. Just now on the news NK have "demanded" bilateral talks with the US.... So I can't see why, after all this time and effort they will suddenly declare war. Produce more Nukes...maybe... but war?

The US government in the material I have read have made no claim that NK will target them for attack, only put forward they want the WMD out of NK hands for the fact they could attack SK, or the fact the WMD's could fall into the hands of terrorist who want to attack america.... Not NK attacking america.....

You know what they say about assume right?

483719[/snapback]

I was in the thinking that the MODS were straight threw the middle .....what has happened here?

*Wow* It took a real genius to realize that north korea is a bigger threat than Iraq. Good thing we have Bush in office to protect us from Nukes,Oil mon...Oppressed nations and Homosexuals.

483950[/snapback]

rolleyes.gif

Remember how embarrassed the Clinton administration was when it found out the N.Koreans violated the agreement, and were continuing with their nuclear ambitions? Oops, sorry, this is supposed to be Bush's fault original.gif

For all the Bush bashers, what was he supposed to do? All I hear is criticism, but I never hear any ideas.

483985[/snapback]

The mans president of the united states, He's supposed to be the best of the best. Of course people are going to judge his actions critically.

not the best of the best

id say more like the best available at the time

and im a bush supporter thumbsup.gif

484695[/snapback]

So if you were korean you would fight against the US? Fascism in action. Im glad all people dont think your way. Death is not Heroic or Honorable. Its violent, bloody and happens fast.

484695[/snapback]

So if you were korean you would fight against the US? Fascism in action. Im glad all people dont think your way. Death is not Heroic or Honorable. Its violent, bloody and happens fast.

485103[/snapback]

Yeah, but i'm not Korean, i'm Canadian, if I was Korean I wouldn't cause I know the difference between right and wrong

I haven't read all of the posts on this thread, but I felt compelled to post my view for what it is worth. I don't believe North Korea would use the nukes they have in an offensive manor and the reason is China. China does not want to upset the financial applecart that is the United States. The Chinese are smart enough to realize that if North Korea were to use a nuke in an aggressive, offensive way The USA would look to China for a reason why they let it happen. China needs the money that a friendly relationship with the USA provides. In fact I further believe that if North Korea were to begin to get out of hand with regards to their nuclear weapons it would be The Peoples Republic of China that would slap the taste out of their mouths.

copenjackenhagen, very funny pic. i have seen it some time ago. The sadesst of that is i have found in the some USA citizens whit that global knowledge. Examples: Some guys ask me if Argentina was Brazil capital city, or if we had tropical beachs in Buenos Aires.... wacko.gif

The sadesst of that is i have found in the some USA citizens whit that global knowledge

yeah i know what you are talking about, this one guy in the USA asked me what language they speak in Spain.........

Edited by Hotoke

copenjackenhagen, very funny pic. i have seen it some time ago. The sadesst of that is i have found in the some USA citizens whit that global knowledge. Examples: Some guys ask me if Argentina was Brazil capital city, or if we had tropical beachs in Buenos Aires.... wacko.gif

485266[/snapback]

Look at the guy who said that an ICBM launched by NK at the US could fall short and hit China!

This global chaos is giving me a headache, I'm taking a break for about 5 minutes...I don't know if this show was international, but for us Americans, remember Little House on the Prairie? original.gif

Sure there were wars, disease, famines and corrupt governments all over the world in those days like it is today. And yes they worked manual labor all day long, but at the end of the day, wasn't it worth it?

Close family ties, wide open spaces, fresh air, clean water, friendly neighbors that don't live too close to you. I wish I can find some re-runs on TV...Damn, by break is over...

Ok, back to N.Korea and their nukes dontgetit.gif

483972[/snapback]

I remember that TV show. It was called: The Ingalls Family" in Argentine. Vey pretty to live in that place, but i keep whit the Twenty one century whit all its problems and advances.