Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea Now Say's it Has Nukes!

CopeML

On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat?

• 1 - Not a Threat
    • 2 - Somewhat Not
    • 3 - Is a Little Threat
    • 4 - Becoming a Threat
    • 5 - Moderate Threat
    • 6 - A Growing Concern
    • 7 - Is a Large Threat
    • 8 - Is Really Scary
    • 9 - Is a Great issue to watch
    • 10 - Major Threat

I wouldn't put it past any world power to do something like that, come to think of it. Not even the UK or USA are angels. they're amongst the worst.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CopeML

• Babs

• Walken

• et's daddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh crap...I bet George Bush has already planned a thorough search of the country...Lord save us all from the wrath of the Brainless Bush!!!

hey...at least now we know where Iraq hid theirs.

Edited by star_child

Notice all of the sutle articles about IRan now? Iran and North Korea are next, then Saudi Arabia.

Well that relies on that there is alot of school's out here in the U.S. that don't teach what they are supposed to, kid's are not willing to learn now day's and would rather be lazy and jack around and not care about school.  So in fact the I guess you can say the U.S.  blink.gif  is underperformend in education, as there is alot of stuff that is waited to be taught until college that could have been taught in high school.

486302[/snapback]

Are you serious? rolleyes.gif I would say the US has a great educational system. It may not be up to standards compared to other industrialized nation, but it's still good. I do agree, if anyone is to blame, it's the kids that are unwilling to learn. As for college, it's the students that preform well that attends. Well, the majority of them that wants a better education. Well, im going off subject, sorry.

Edited by DarkSinister

I wouldn't put it past any world power to do something like that, come to think of it. Not even the UK or USA are angels. they're amongst the worst.

486188[/snapback]

Only your opinion.. rolleyes.gif

Notice all of the sutle articles about IRan now? Iran and North Korea are next, then Saudi Arabia.

486302[/snapback]

I have not seen any recent document's that point that the U.S. is going to attack either country, diplomatic sanction's can be imposed on both country's as well as trade emborgo's to stop them.

Second of all attacking North Korea would be suicide with out a well thought plan there is simply no reason without just cause. The only way I see North Korea being attacked is if North Korea actually fires a missle at the U.S. or one of our major allie's, a war would then be a just cause for collateral damage by maybe one of our ICBM's or a couple Tomohawk missle's and catching them off guard before they hide in there bunker system they have.

Third yes we might be doing reconisaiance work through spy plane's, but the chances are those are probably U.N. and Nato sancationed, after all How many major country's that are affiliated with both of them have remote controlled spy planes?

but i have to say labeling countries on the axis of evil is not going to improve relations, if that is what Bush intended

if i called you a poo poo head, does that justify you going out an buying a grenade launcher and threatening to blow away anyone in a hundred meter radius? of course not, the fact that N.Korea is citing increasingly hostile US policy as the reason for the Nukes (regardles of the fact that it would have taken 5+ years to create such a program lol) demonstrate the sheer craziness of Kim "i'm so ronery" jong

some may feel that they can and have to justify why they did that all those years ago, but it doesnt change the fact that the war was ended in a most brutal way which had lasting effects still felt today

The war was ended in a 'most brutal way' and it did have lasting effects still felt today....those lasting effects are known as Peace, Prosperity, and Democracy....It should be mentioned that the United States helped post-war Japan become the economic power it is today....The Bomb brought Peace and it is still here today...Thanks for reminding of us of that Morpheas... thumbsup.gifwink2.gif

Yeah, let's not also forget the bomb killed a generation and people are still suffering with the consequences today.

The USA's money doesn't change that.

j/k but who is actually doing the threatening here, atleast in dialogue?

The US has said it won't tolerate NKs actions, and has called them an outpost of tyrany (to which everyone else in the world says no sh**, Kim Jong is a crazy *******)

NK says, You do anything and we promise consequences! (anything including things like economic sanctions, stopping aid etc)

NK then says, we have teh bomb! We got it because of big bad Bush and his horrible nasty words. NK hopes noone takes the time to consider that they were more than likely seeking to secure and/or developing nuclear weapons prior to the Bush administrations existance.

Well I think Kim Jong is crazy, but I really think there is someone more crazy at play here, and fall's in to the plan somehow too is his hairstylist. I'm serious you would have to be seriously messed up in the head to either recive or give a haircut like that it is just un-ethical!

user posted image

Ok I was wrong seriously messed up either in or on the head. LOL

It'll be intresting to see how the North Korea and Iran crisis's shape out, especially since we all judged them and predicted them before hand.

No sorry I hope you don't think that I was dissing you sorry about that.   no.gif  No it just took awhile to read that was all.

483736[/snapback]

Apology accepted, no hard fellings. wink2.gif

483742[/snapback]

Gollum....This is disgraceful, you should apologize for calling copenjack a name.

This is terrible. You call copenjack a name and this poor new fella doesn't know what you're talking about blink.gif as it came out of nowhere. You misunderstood what copenjack said, which was a very nice comment.... and you took it wrong. As you sometimes do because you seem to be hostile to people that don't have your views.

And Fluffy should have warned you for breaking the rules, but he didn't. Why doesn't Fluffy stop gollum from calling other people names, when he would certainly stop me? huh.gif I guess if you have the same views as Fluffy it's okay to call people 'foul' names. blink.gif

I see, now, that the whole thing has been taken off the board. huh.gif No reprimand for gollum, looks like a cover-up. Where is SaRuMan? crying.gif

I guess, when gollum said, back a few threads, that "rules were made to be broken"_ he was right....at least gollum can break them.

I am really disappointed in you Fluffy. It seems that those who have Fluffy's views get the service here. cool.gif Things just seem to disappear.

I request that SaRuMan come and look at this mess.

483831[/snapback]

Jumping the gun again Babs? You have no idea what Copenjackenhagen wrote that would prompt me to reply in such a manner.

You read my comments 2 hours after the fact. Mr. Copenjackenhagen edited his post 11 minutes after he posted it.

If you wish, I'll PM you what he said, but it is water under the bridge as far as I am concerned.

Also, as I've said before, just because a dressing down is'nt done publicly does'nt mean it has'nt happened.

P.S. I have apologized to Copejackenhagen for my comments.

P.P.S. If I offended anyone else by my comments, then I sincerely apologize.

we won;t see any fighting in North korea yet beacuse for one simple reason:they have the bomb!

The U.S won;t attack Korea beacuse they have nukes because if they do Korea could launch.

So for the next 12 months we're gonna see alot of talking and basically no action until one the the two sides snaps!

Either way it'll be bad

nope. I cannot see N korea launching a nuke...

Its just not very likely. even tho that guy is a bit crazy.

He knows that N korea would totally be destroyed if he does it. 20 stealth bombers would be on there way and it would only take 1 of them to cripple the whole country lol

let me also remind you of the less positive effects it had and has........

Well, you know, war is hell...we didn't start it ...we finished it ....tough cookies!

It's funny, you rarely hear the arguement for a nuclear bomb.

He knows that N korea would totally be destroyed if he does it. 20 stealth bombers would be on there way and it would only take 1 of them to cripple the whole country lol

Im sure you think the same of suicide bombers?

"Noo!! They're bluffing! If they blow up, they die too!"

Well I think Kim Jong is crazy, but I really think there is someone more crazy at play here, and fall's in to the plan somehow too is his hairstylist.  I'm serious you would have to be seriously messed up in the head to either recive or give a haircut like that it is just un-ethical!

user posted image

487307[/snapback]

laugh.giftongue.gif This turkey is mine! tongue.gif I love that hair-do.

nope.  I cannot see N korea launching a nuke...

Its just not very likely. even tho that guy is a bit crazy.

He knows that N korea would totally be destroyed if he does it.  20 stealth bombers would be on there way and it would only take 1 of them to  cripple the whole country lol

487775[/snapback]

Kim is not wired like the rest of us. If he gets backed into a corner he won't have regard for any life.

What is wrong with the state of North Korea?

user posted image

Kim Jong-Il Seems like a pretty neat and interesting leader compared to that Bush...  rolleyes.gif

485880[/snapback]

*spits out iced tea* laugh.gifw00t.gif That is the best. thumbsup.gif