Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea Now Say's it Has Nukes!

CopeML

On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. On a Scale of 1-10 How much is North Korea a Threat?

• 1 - Not a Threat
    • 2 - Somewhat Not
    • 3 - Is a Little Threat
    • 4 - Becoming a Threat
    • 5 - Moderate Threat
    • 6 - A Growing Concern
    • 7 - Is a Large Threat
    • 8 - Is Really Scary
    • 9 - Is a Great issue to watch
    • 10 - Major Threat

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CopeML

• Babs

• Walken

• et's daddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't start another rowe. ph34r.gif

How's this english for you...*I am not responding to you*.

(People who respond to you get into trouble)

488577[/snapback]

Pressure getting to you Babs?

No-one has got in to trouble over this incident other than I.

Get over it Babs, you will live longer and be happier in life if you just learn to let things go. yes.gif

488580[/snapback]

laugh.gif Are you looking for a date or what? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

488582[/snapback]

I'd rather turn gay than date you Babs. yes.gif

488585[/snapback]

The way you have said that about being gay ,sounds to me like you have something against gays,well have you ohmy.gif

Dont worrie Babs you still have me thumbsup.gif

488577[/snapback]

Get over it Babs, you will live longer and be happier in life if you just learn to let things go. yes.gif

488580[/snapback]

laugh.gif Are you looking for a date or what? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

488582[/snapback]

488585[/snapback]

The way you have said that about being gay ,sounds to me like you have something against gays,well have you ohmy.gif

488926[/snapback]

What's the problem warden, did I touch a nerve. Do a search on my opinions on homosexuals and lesbians, a good couple of hours should do it, then you can form an opinion on MY opinion.

488577[/snapback]

488580[/snapback]

488582[/snapback]

488585[/snapback]

488926[/snapback]

What's the problem warden, did I touch a nerve. Do a search on my opinions on homosexuals and lesbians, a good couple of hours should do it, then you can form an opinion on MY opinion.

488930[/snapback]

I have no nerves in my hole body ,and you would be the last person i would let touch one if i had any

You dont need two hours try two mins thats all i needed from the start

holy cow batman are we off topic

the korean peninsulas problems all stem to the north

488936[/snapback]

North east. alien.gif

no no no... he said:

So... if he's not dating Babs yet...

That's what made me laugh... I know it's not what was meant but it tickled my funnybone... yeah... offtopic I know... sorry... hmm.gif

no no no... he said:

So... if he's not dating Babs yet...

That's what made me laugh... I know it's not what was meant but it tickled my funnybone... yeah... offtopic I know... sorry... hmm.gif

488944[/snapback]

grin2.gifthumbsup.gif Glad you got a laugh out of it.

Yeah, don't worry Bab-sey. You still have us. You still have ALL OF US!

North Koreas armies are infamouse and brutal.

And off topic, but: Evreyone loves babs! We all love you, hunni!

488656[/snapback]

Thanks Walken. I needed that. original.gif

Thank you, too, warden...I knew I could count on you. original.gif

The day is always bright in the world of Walken. he loves evreyone.

Ummm? hmm hmm hmmm!

Onward's to another topic, I had just saw a headline earlier on Yahoo! that South Korea was heading in to talk's with the North, I had clicked on a more interesting link, when I came back a couple of minutes later it was gone, and I can't even find it on their news page. Well it will very intersting to see what happen's their talk's could either mean disaster the North once again taking control of the South, or it can mean glory the South convincing the North to get rid of everything it dream's for.

I was just thinking, does anyone one of you know if all that stuff of the movie The Ring is real? Because I was thinking we can show it to him and maybe he would die in 7 day's!

And don't worry Bab's I'm all here for ya!

Edited by copenjackenhagen

I watched a TV documentary last year where this guy was alowed in to North Korea to show the rest of the world how NK was thriving and didn`t want to change

They still had barriers all along the beaches and barbed wire fences all down the coasts incase of invasion from america,in one mans words ,we know they are comming it is just the feeling of being prepared that makes me sleep easy at night

He was later took away and questioned by the athorities for dareing to speek without being told what to say

Every book that had anything to do with the west had been took out the library and the only ones that were left were the ones that pumped hatered towords the west,people looked as if they were going to be invaded at any min because of what they had been told

When he was shown to his hotel he was told not to leave without permission,and his room would probarly have been buged

Sounds like a good place for a holiday

I watched a TV documentary last year where this guy was alowed in to North Korea to show the rest of the world how NK was thriving and didn`t want to change

They still had barriers all along the beaches and barbed wire fences all down the coasts incase of invasion from america,in one mans words ,we know they are comming it is just the feeling of being prepared that makes me sleep easy at night

He was later took away and questioned by the athorities for dareing to speek without being told what to say

Every book that had anything to do with the west had been took out the library and the only ones that were left were the ones that pumped hatered towords the west,people looked as if they were going to be invaded at any min because of what they had been told

When he was shown to his hotel he was told not to leave without permission,and his room would probarly have been buged

Sounds like a good place for a holiday

489895[/snapback]

It is a great place to visit, Korea is beautiful. Just don't do anything stupid. wink2.gif Simple as that...

Koreon's only want to live there lives. There economey has done well the last few years too.

I also watched that documentary about N.korea.

It was really interesting. The funniest part was when an american spyboat was gunned apart and its hull was made into a museum for all to visit. This was done after america signed a peace deal with N.Korea tongue.gif

The american government then had to write a groveling letter of apology to the

N.Korean government for spying on them. Even the letter is on show for citizens to view.

Off-Topic fact:

Did you know that about 65% of the population of South Korea own the blizzard game: Starcraft?

Did you know that about 65% of the population of South Korea own the blizzard game: Starcraft?

the south koreans take their gaming very seriously

eg real life murders between rival clans/guilds lol

Ummm? hmm hmm hmmm! 

Onward's to another topic, I had just saw a headline earlier on Yahoo! that South Korea was heading in to talk's with the North, I had clicked on a more interesting link, when I came back a couple of minutes later it was gone, and I can't even find it on their news page.  Well it will very intersting to see what happen's their talk's could either mean disaster the North once again taking control of the South, or it can mean glory the South convincing the North to get rid of everything it dream's for. 

I was just thinking, does anyone one of you know if all that stuff of the movie The Ring is real?  Because I was thinking we can show it to him and maybe he would die in 7 day's!

And don't worry Bab's I'm all here for ya!

489592[/snapback]

Thanks copenjack! grin2.gif

Here is an article I was reading yesterday about Kim's vision of a 'unification of Korea.' It is weird the way this guy talks...and sad.

here