Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Air Force couldn't explain mystery drones

UM-Bot

There weren't any drones.  It was mass hysteria.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, joc said:

Of course. It is a much more exciting story if they phrase it this way "US Air Force couldn't explain mystery drones"

Not nearly as exciting as "There weren't any drones to explain in the first place"

• Haha 2

Could be mas hysteria. Also, could be there was a drone test going on and the government is just lying, maybe because they were involved in the drone test. After all governments lie all the time. I think government lying fits within occam's razor as well.

• Like 1

Mass hysteria? Seriously? Give me strength. 

Chinese tech is way ahead of US. Russia more strength and resources. 

I'd suspect foreign drones before mass hysteria as an answer. 

Then homeland drones. 

• Like 1

Not that I 100% doubt that the drones were witnessed...But I wonder why there's not a single photo or video.

The govt. denying a drone test isn't in any way outside the realm of possibility...Neither is the idea that they were private drones flown by someone or some group for who knows why.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Then homeland drones. 

This isn't my take...it is the take of the DPS officers who have been on the leading edge of much of the investigation concerning these and have never seen so much as one drone...much less multiple.  Even when others are reporting drones they aren't seeing them.  Mass Hysteria.  He said she said...Monkey see, monkey freakin' do!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Then homeland drones. 

I dunno...Foreign drones is way out there. Domestic civilian drones, corporate drones, US military drones, or even mass hysteria/hoax are all WAY more likely than 'foreign'.

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Then homeland drones. 

YOu're kidding right?   Chinese Tech....I'll be right back...I have to go laugh my ass off....

Back...where do you think the Chinese got their drone technology?  Or their space technology?   Because of their innovative genius?  No...they 'stole' it from us.  Give me a break!

Ditto Russia...they stole most of what they have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Then homeland drones. 

Have you seen a Chinese product versus a American made?

Go buy a Drone on Wish and tell me how high tech it is :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Sounds like an RC organization having some long distance flight fun. The mixture of standard drones and fixed winged ones is pretty telling. 

On 2/29/2020 at 5:22 AM, joc said:

RIIIiiggght! Numerous people see moving lights and are labeled hysterical.  How insulting. They may have been UFOs rather than drones, would you say the same thing then? If so what are you doing on this forum?  

• Confused 2

50 minutes ago, Twas Brillig said:

RIIIiiggght! Numerous people see moving lights and are labeled hysterical.  How insulting. They may have been UFOs rather than drones, would you say the same thing then? If so what are you doing on this forum?  

Is that all you've got? Why do so many love to fall back on that line? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The US AF has a budget of approximately 165B USD and they cannot explain the drones above US soil? 3 options:

1. they don care anyway
  2. they are involved and/or operate the drones
  3. they are too stupid
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Twas Brillig said:

What are you doing on the forum, seeing as how you don't even read the posts?  If you had actually read my post...you would have seen that it wasn't me but the Department of Public Safety who said that it was mass hysteria.   Did you get your genius out of box of Cracker Jacks or did you just find it laying somewhere on the road called Dumbass?

Edited by joc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, toast said:

The US AF has a budget of approximately 165B USD and they cannot explain the drones above US soil? 3 options:

1. they don care anyway
  2. they are involved and/or operate the drones
  3. they are too stupid

I'm going with 1. They don't care anyway...and they don't care because they aren't seeing any.

• Like 2

I created a thread on the Shaver Mysteries where a mentally ill person has their delusions printed as fact and other people went on to write letters stating they too have dealt with the deros of Lemuria (which in the Shaver Mysteries is the land inside of the Earth.)

If some other people want to join the bandwagon then so be it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwagon_effect

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of funny how drones appear that no one can explain seeming to be dropping objects that no one can explain and then a little while after a virus starts appearing.. sometimes in places that people can't explain.. you know like a random nursing home or random School where nobody has left the country and nobody understands how the virus got there.. kind of funny right