Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Summaries of ancient aliens and human origins

FROMNOW

Hello,

Where can I find short or long summaries of Zecharia Sitchin's work and/or anyone else's work about the ancient aliens and their involvement with humanity ?

• Like 1

Hi, well I've not heard of Sitchin but ancient scriptures (eg bible) speak of "giants" coming to earth to add their DNA to the human gene pool..

Edited by Crikey

LMGTFY

Edited by toast
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Crikey said:

Hi, well I've not heard of Sitchin but ancient scriptures (eg bible) speak of "giants" coming to earth to add their DNA to the human gene pool..

That’s not what the Bible says, it claims the giants were the offspring of angels and human women, the latter of which were born on Earth. 

cormac

• Like 6

2 hours ago, FROMNOW said:

Where can I find short or long summaries of Zecharia Sitchin's work and/or anyone else's work about the ancient aliens and their involvement with humanity ?

There's quite a lot of descriptions/discussions/analyses of that sort here - just do a search.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have to admit that I hadn't thought of that myself, but it is a perfect answer. I suspect, however, that the OP is not looking for anything resembling reality.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FROMNOW said:

Hello,

How long a summary?

I can do it in one word - codswallop.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

How wrong was Sitchin? The legendary Annunanki from the planet Two Beers Nibiru who descended from the sky to make man? Are Sumerian deities of the Terran underworld.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

How wrong was Sitchin? ...

Well, he was certainly wrong when he suggested Vyse was responsible for forging a cartouche name of Khufu in the Great Pyramid ...

• Like 4

Wow you guys are really clueless.

EVEN channeled messages from non physical entities confirm this.

This is just one of the many. 

Nevermind, wrong forum. I guess UNEXPLAINED mysteries is a good description of this forum and its people. Ignorance is bliss, sleep well angels.

• Haha 8

23 minutes ago, FROMNOW said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, FROMNOW said:

Nevermind, wrong forum. I guess UNEXPLAINED mysteries is a good description of this forum and its people. Ignorance is bliss, sleep well angels.

There wasn't actually much mystery about Sitchin anyway - apart from the mystery of why anyone took any notice of him ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

"Pleiadian University of Wisdom"

image.gif.a94ff0e6585fbfda0a288b9c7c3535fd.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, FROMNOW said:

Pseudohistorical fiction is never a good counter to verifiable historical research. And channeled messages are about as useless as hear-say or Chinese whispers. Sitchin had the same problem as someone who confused burro with burrow, neither knows the difference between an ass and a hole in the ground. :w00t:

cormac

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FROMNOW said:

Come now man, we all know the Pleiadian’s haven’t been able to telepathically communicate with humanity since the great silencing in 96 (or was it 98?). And all in bound communications have been spotty since That Thing (see video) ate Pluto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDLs6qoisI

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Come now man, we all know the Pleiadian’s haven’t been able to telepathically communicate with humanity since the great silencing in 96 (or was it 98?). And all in bound communications have been spotty since That Thing ate Pluto.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades

The Pleiades aren't old enough to harbor planets, let alone life......

:lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Come now man, we all know the Pleiadian’s haven’t been able to telepathically communicate with humanity since the great silencing in 96 (or was it 98?). And all in bound communications have been spotty since That Thing (see video) ate Pluto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDLs6qoisI

DUDE! shut up about Pluto! We're not supposed to say anything until the next pan-galactic meeting when the reptilians show up.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

DUDE! shut up about Pluto! We're not supposed to say anything until the next pan-galactic meeting when the reptilians show up.

**** the Reptilians, Vaarga owes me money but refuses to pay.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

**** the Reptilians, Vaarga owes me money but refuses to pay.

I 'll bring it up at the next channeled council meeting of pleiadian accountants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, FROMNOW said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

It's UNEXPLAINED not UNEDUCATED.

That should be the banner on this site

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked