Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Summaries of ancient aliens and human origins

FROMNOW

15 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

Crikey said- Hi, well I've not heard of Sitchin but ancient scriptures (eg bible) speak of "giants" coming to earth to add their DNA to the human gene pool..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s not what the Bible says, it claims the giants were the offspring of angels and human women, the latter of which were born on Earth.

To clarify, here's the verse I was talking about-

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown" (Genesis 6:4)

Giants-hominids4_zpsftcnqpxw.jpg~origina

PS- Hey FROMNOW, I'd post more examples of alien visits that occur throughout the Bible, but the UM bosses don't like us to talk religion outside of religious threads, so if you care to start a thread called something like "Ancient aliens in the Bible" I can post a truckload of close encounters and stuff. Remember, Jesus said straight out- "I am not of this world"

Edited by Crikey

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

That idiotic whistlehead cracks me up every friggin time I watch him. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Piney said:

That idiotic whistlehead cracks me up every friggin time I watch him. :lol:

Maybe these will make you laugh too. Have fun !!

1 hour ago, Crikey said:

To clarify, here's the verse I was talking about-

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown" (Genesis 6:4)

Giants-hominids4_zpsftcnqpxw.jpg~origina

PS- Hey FROMNOW, I'd post more examples of alien visits that occur throughout the Bible, but the UM bosses don't like us to talk religion outside of religious threads, so if you care to start a thread called something like "Ancient aliens in the Bible" I can post a truckload of close encounters and stuff. Remember, Jesus said straight out- "I am not of this world"

Thanks but I'm done on this forum I found better ones :)

I'm just riding the last wave of this thread to observe how my ego gets affected by opposition and ridicule :) 

Edited by FROMNOW
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Crikey said:

Jesus said straight out- "I am not of this world"

This appears to come from John (with cross-references).  

Some scholars argue that the section in that gospel known as the "Book of Signs" (or "Signs Gospel") was inspired by the "Miracles of Jesus."

It would be unsafe to assume that the phrase "not of this world" (presumably originally written in Aramaic, Hebrew or Greek - I'm not too sure which) carried the same connotations of alien life beyond the stars as it does today.  The 1st century East cannot be compared with the 21st century West ...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, FROMNOW said:

Wow you guys are really clueless.

EVEN channeled messages from non physical entities confirm this.

This is just one of the many. 

Nevermind, wrong forum. I guess UNEXPLAINED mysteries is a good description of this forum and its people. Ignorance is bliss, sleep well angels.

Just because you don't like the explanation doesn't mean that its unexplained.

• Like 6

• The topic was locked