Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

LA DA's Husband Pulls Gun On BLM

susieice

i can't blame him,  and how stupid are those protesters to protest in front of a BLACK  DA home. they deserve to get shot

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

DA Lacey has said she's sorry and told her side of the story. Tomorrow is her primary.

https://bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/la-district-attorney-sorry-husband-aimed-gun-at-protesters

In an emotional press conference, Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey said she and her husband, David, were awakened and frightened by the demonstration that occurred before 6 a.m.. She said he ran downstairs, where she heard him talking to someone, and that when he returned he said there were protesters. She said he told her: “I pulled my gun, and I asked them to leave."

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

i can't blame him,  and how stupid are those protesters to protest in front of a BLACK  DA home. they deserve to get shot

I know that a lot of people think of the south as being backward and ignorant - it really isn't true these days - but there's a reason you don't hear about these kinds of things happening regularly here.  People are mostly armed and simply won't put up with strangers threatening their family and property.  You show up banging on a door and trying to get in at O Dark Thirty and you're most likely going to have a really bad day.  

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, and then said:

I know that a lot of people think of the south as being backward and ignorant - ...........

i live in nyc, only cali beats us to most backwards and ignorant,  south is no where close,  i'm thinking to retire there,  my yougest is 6mo, so it won't happen for at least 18 years.  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, aztek said:

i live in nyc, only cali beats us to most backwards and ignorant,  south is no where close,  i'm thinking to retire there,  my yougest is 6mo, so it won't happen for at least 18 years.  

You'll be welcome.  A LOT of people from all over the midwest have decided to make the gulf coast their home after a single vacation stay at the beach.  It has its problems but there are a LOT of compensations, as well :) 

• Like 1

They are making allot of noise in the wee hours of the morning on someone's property.   I don't blame him for pulling his gun.   They refused to leave his property after being asked.  

• Like 2

BLM gave an interview. I guess they think they should be pounding on people's doors at 6 AM. It's their right. Now they're barricaded out the building where her offices are. What an act this is. Their traumatized.

Edited by susieice

13 hours ago, susieice said:

BLM gave an interview. I guess they think they should be pounding on people's doors at 6 AM. It's their right. Now they're barricaded out the building where her offices are. What an act this is. Their traumatized.

Idiots.  

• Like 1