Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HRC to be deposed under oath over Emails

and-then

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/02/hillary-clinton-email-deposition-118800

So... she has a written record of statements about the emails/server and now judge Royce Lamberth is saying:

"Even years after the FBI investigation, the slow trickle of new emails has yet to be explained," Lamberth wrote. He blasted Clinton's prior answers given in response to another judge's order as "incomplete, unhelpful, or cursory, at best."

Mother of Mercy, is this the end of Rico?  :w00t:

• Like 2

I think someone’s about to have a heart attack.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, aztek said:

so swamp is being drained, good, another promise that trump  is keeping

Surely you're not suggesting the president is interfering with the judiciary..? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I think someone’s about to have a heart attack.

My guess is that several people here will self destruct if ANOTHER "investigation" into this dumb matter fails to put the evil lady in jail.

Yeah I can hear her now.

I don't recall.

I don't remember

What difference does it make.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 2

What's the worse that could happen to her ? She's not actually being CHARGED with anything, is she ? 

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

What's the worse that could happen to her ? She's not actually being CHARGED with anything, is she ? 

that is how it all starts, those who were charged by mueller for unrelated to russia collusion crimes, were also only asked questions at first,  seems like mueller showed them how

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Setton said:

Surely you're not suggesting the president is interfering with the judiciary..? 

Do you think that's what people will claim when a special council is assigned to investigate?

6 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

My guess is that several people here will self destruct if ANOTHER "investigation" into this dumb matter fails to put the evil lady in jail.

He was making reference to the deaths surrounding people that get on the wrong side of the Clintons.

6 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Another?  We haven't gotten beyond the first yet.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

He was making reference to the deaths surrounding people that get on the wrong side of the Clintons.

An even crazier conspiracy theory...

Maybe she will just claim it is all a hoax and conspiracy and the Republicans are just trying another failing attempt to get her again as they have done since she left office.