Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In over my head

UM-Bot

By: Tabby | Location: CA

Ok so I am past the point of figuring out if our home is haunted. I have known that for the past 30 years. My problem now lies that since moving back here with my three kids I'm worried they could be in danger.

More:  https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112378/in-over-my-head

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tabby, it sounds like an overwhelming situation. Do any of these things actually harm anything or are they just emotionally unsettling? Are you just concerned about the kids' safety? 

Different tradition.  Some people I know smudge their house with  sage and put tobacco prayer ties above doors and windows.  Finally they smudge again with sweet grass to invite  helpful spirits back in.  I won't say that it works, some people surely believe it does..

• Like 1

The OPs children are indeed in danger...but not from Ghosts...from her!  Teaching your kids that Ghosts are everywhere in the house is incredibly stupid and concerning.

The OP needs to have a discussion with a Therapist.  No doubt this is a long occurring problem she faces which may take years to unravel. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Talk to a professional, non-paranormal counselor. The situation in your home may dissipate when your underlying fears are brought to light and dealt with.

• Like 2

If you are so worried, then why move back there on the first place... I mean you knew it was haunted like you said

On 3/3/2020 at 2:02 PM, UM-Bot said:

Please complete the following List:

What Good People are: 

(List out as many traits and behaviours as you can)

What Evil People are:

(List out as many traits and behaviours as you can)

Now time to illuminate you. You have the capacity for both inside of yourself but because you have been moulded by your parents and society to see evil traits and evil behaviours as being wrong you dis-identify from those aspects of yourself. They get repressed down into your subconscious where they never see the light of day. When you are forced to let your evil traits and behaviours bubble to the surface (like you have to deal with a moron in your life) even then you find a way of distorting them away to leave yourself morally intact. 

Mind has primacy meaning it creates reality, rather than it being the end result of the Big Bang. 

You have a division of your mind into your good self (which you embrace and identify with) and your evil self (which you repress and dis-identify with). This is especially prevalent in religious people, people that had religious parents, or people trying to maintain high ethical values. The thing is you have two aspects of mind playing out primacy of creation because you have divided it into two.

Ghosts, shadow entities, poltergeists, and apparitions, are all materially real as is evidenced when other people see it too. They arise from your repressed mind having primacy and putting in an appearance. They are usually evil in nature (because your repressed self is evil) unless you are repressing good traits and good behaviours.

A whole human being is one that accepts they are both good and evil. This doesnt mean doing evil things (unless being evil is called for and appropriate in a situation) but simply ending your dis-identification from that side of your nature. Embrace the whole you, end the repression, and your experiences will stop.

When something isn't going our way in life most people wont and actually resist changing their mentality. Yet when we make changes to our mentally, changes to our lives follow because mind has primacy. If we are totally good we constantly attract evil experiences in our lives, if we are totally evil we keep attracting good experiences in our lives. And there is a scale in between those two extremes as well.

This is how the repressed aspects of mind perform corrections on us to become whole again. It sends us what we have dis-identified from to force us to become balanced again. All you have to do is look at what your experiences are trying to show you in your life, and there you find what you are repressing.

Enjoy your self development!

I used to have shadow and poltergeist experiences, and attract a lot of morons into my life. Then I started being intentionally mean to people and I was shocked at how much my life changed. It sounds bonkers but it works.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

Tabby, there have been families who were convinced their homes were haunted only to discover that the 'ghosts' they were seeing were in reality hallucinations brought on by toxic substances (such as carbon monoxide, pesticides, and black mold). So, if you want to protect your children, you should first ensure that they are living in a non-toxic environment. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/5/2020 at 1:54 AM, RabidMongoose said:

Then I started being intentionally mean to people and I was shocked at how much my life changed. It sounds bonkers but it works.

You put up some good posts goose.The less people in your life, the less trouble you have but you don't have to be mean to protect yourself, just strong in you convictions, otherwise it would be a very sad,lonely life.My mum is the nicest person you'd meet yet no one messes with her as they can sense her inner strength,way more powerful than being mean or aggressive which attracts bad stuff that you constantly have to deal with.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2020 at 9:02 AM, UM-Bot said:

I think I would have gone with silver (for purity) not copper and most definitely some crosses; as for the pigs not seeing them like the other animals can, not a big surprise at all. .. again I'd have to say that it's time to try cleansing with holy water especially if children are involved, I would think you'd want this resolved as soon as possible.

Good Luck & thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Play recordings of bagpipes and buy a bottle of your favorite liquor. If the pipes don't do the trick, the haint's Scottish. Drink the liquor and get rip roaring drunk. Mortified at being the only adult in the house left sober, the spirit will depart.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/11/2020 at 11:05 PM, Hammerclaw said:

Play recordings of bagpipes and buy a bottle of your favorite liquor. If the pipes don't do the trick, the haint's Scottish. Drink the liquor and get rip roaring drunk. Mortified at being the only adult in the house left sober, the spirit will depart.

LOL in my opinion... there's a reason why they call liquor spirits ; ) it's an easy in.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

You are experiencing a phenomena called "entity attachment". There are several posts here about night-time visitations with people having things getting into/onto their bed with them that are related to what you are experiencing with your family. People in bed might experience their sheets being physically moved around, their bed shaking, their pillows breathing/pulsing, something physically sniffing at you, the sensation of something walking on your bed complete with sound reverberating through the bedsprings. A sceptic reading might think we are speaking of sleep paralysis, but in all my experience with this I've never been paralyzed; I always have freedom of movement. I meditate so frequently that I can almost instantly "connect" with just closing my eyes standing in place. These beings can physically interact with our 3D material reality and originate from the astral realm aka 4th Dimension. I've learned in my research and experience with this topic, that the soul is very real and we are multi-dimensional beings. Far eastern religions have been aware of this fact for millennia and for various reasons this information has been mostly scrubbed from the Zeitgeist of western culture. The mystery schools and upper echelons of secret societies are well aware of this reality and intentionally desire the average person to be in the dark about this topic. The astral realm contains an exact replica of our environment and is a superhighway of portals to our reality. (I often view the astral equivalent of my bedroom-complete with bed) Do you ever notice pinpricks/flashes of white light around you? Do you ever have a shifting feeling of static on your back or head? Do you ever see things in your periphery?

The spider you speak of, I have one identical that is attached to my kundalini energy field. I'm clairsentient, which I imagine you are some variation of in order to see these things. The spider can shift shapes and is helmed by an insectoid being; when it is attached to my field and I meditate I can actually see the being at work on the deck of its vehicle/the spider. I've witnessed over the years a whole panoply of beings visit the deck of this ship to interact with its occupant. In fact the occupant has changed from time-to-time as well. I've gleaned these insectoids are either allied with or subordinate to the draco-reptilians, who I assume was witnessed by your daughter. The first being that helmed this amorphous spider was different than the current working occupant. The first one was a tall Praying Mantis like being, later the most current occupant showed up and is another kind of insectoid but is much shorter and has real long mandibles. These beings are spying on you and harvesting your energy. At times in my meditation I will see a reptilian eye appear above the deck of this ship or independently floating if the ship doesn't happen to be attached to my energy field and I've learned that it is indicative of one of the reptilians psychically observing me. I have a theory these beings have been further enabled by the current state and development of our cellular tower networks (5G, 4G, 3G) The beings possibly interact via electromagnetic fields and I believe these networks have given them more freedom of movement as such- only a theory. The Starlink satellites that have been recently launched by Elon Musk (a Freemason) could have further strengthened their mobility. These secret societies are subordinate to these beings and have been directed by them from time immemorial. We are coming close to the end our cycle imo and I recall when I was younger reading about the veil being thinned in the end times/Revelation that would allow demonic forces to cross over and invade our reality. Most people that have any kind of strong inner light (some have very minimal) are targets for these beings whether realized or not. Banishment can temporarily resolve the situation, most people in the esoteric community are aware of this reality and accept it as part of the "awakening" process. I pray multiple times a day, as well as meditate. We are god-like beings in an embryonic stage, we are more powerful than these forces that seek to control us through illusion and manipulation. We are at a very pivotal period of our civilization's development, we are capable through spiritual enlightenment of very impressive evolutionary leaps that we are on the cusp of. The FRBs that have been increasingly reported as of late being detected throughout our galaxy and as well as others is a priming of this process.

In Hermetic philosophy there is a saying "As above, so below" which points to the congruency of our reality. The micro and macro are exact reflections of the other, I know you have noticed the similarity of atoms and star systems. This similarity isn't by happenstance, if one were to shrink down smaller than atomic in scale you would find that there are infinite numbers of universes at all scales. Meaning our whole universe is atomic in scale to a much bigger universe beyond that we could observe if we grew in size so large that our whole universe was atomic in size. The FRBs are quantum-entanglement observed on a macro-level. Stars throughout the universe although separated by vast distances are connected and part of a stellar-network. This stellar-network is awakening and will catalyze our evolutionary leap. Only some will awaken and evolve, others might not be ready for it. Those in the process of awakening will notice these events with increasing regularity. We live in strange and exciting times, indeed. Don't be scared of knowledge, embrace what you are experiencing and do some research into this topic. A good series of books that contain many of these elements are written by an individual named: Radu Cinamar.      

As above, so below has to do with internal and external perspectives. Change the internal and the external will appear to change. 

• Like 1