Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman waters plastic plant

Bendy Demon

Sensory retardation at it's finest. :lol:

• Haha 1

yea some plants are very real looking, if you are not a plant person you'll probably won't even tell apart.

however what does look suspicious, is that she watered it for 2 years, and never noticed the water did not get absorbed, there is only about 1/2 inch of fake dirt, over styrofoam that will not absorb water,  water should have overflown,  then there is a weight factor, a plant person would notice those things, i think the story might be fake

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

I bet she wet her pants laughing after she found out.

Once you have been certified as a plastic plant waterer, you can begin classes on watering plastic pets, evemtually when hou have to write your thesis on plastic people... you get a plastic card.

6 hours ago, Bendy Demon said:

This one is interesting too!  A Canadian man's whole office led him to believe that this potted pickle he received as a gift was really a cactus plant!

001aJoke_s_on_him_A_Canadian_man_s_whole_office_led_him_to_believe_t-m-120_1558560840308.jpg

Edited by drakonwick

I was giving my plants some liquid fed via the watering can when it started to rain. I carried on. 

I then noticed a young girl in the house facing with a what's that weird man watering his plants in the rain for look on her face.

I'll never forget that look. 

• Haha 1

Two years and she never noticed any change? 

This stay at home mum needs to get out more, maybe visit some green areas. Hope she takes the children with her so they get to know something about nature.

9 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Two years and she never noticed any change? 

Well it didn't die, so obviously here watering it worked :tu:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Essan said:

Well it didn't die, so obviously here watering it worked :tu:

No, watering it just made the base soggy and kept some dust off it. :lol:

This little potted bit of plastic will out live her, water or no water.

11 hours ago, Piney said:

Sensory retardation at it's finest. :lol:

Hey, I can relate!  Yesterday, I thought, Hmmm...I'll mow the fenced in area where my lab stays.   So, I put her in her kennel inside the house, picked up all of her poop...and mowed as planned.

Then I mowed some of the front and back and did a lot of other 'outside' things for a couple of hours.  When it began to rain, I thought...Oh, I better put the dog in the kennel...

...it was then I saw I had left the gate open...no dog in the yard...I jumped in my truck and drove around the block twice...then as I was going farther out, I met my wife who was coming home...I rolled down the window and told her I'd left the gate open, the dog was gone.  I drove around for another ten minutes until she finally called me and said, Honey, the dog is in the kennel in the house. :hmm:

I call that, a momentary lapse of reason...

My wife does have one of those fake succulents...it's really hard to tell they aren't real. 

• Like 1

I always feed and water my pet rock rigorously !

8 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I bet she wet her pants laughing after she found out.

I'm reminded of a sign.... 

faa0d32f5c706c3597134e0ceb9db419--outdoo

• Haha 1