Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lesbian priests to lead Anglican service

Eldorado

"An “inclusive” eucharist at a church in Canterbury will be presided over by the Rt Rev Mary Glasspool, the assistant bishop in New York.

"The preacher will be the Rev Canon Mpho Tutu van Furth, a daughter of Desmond Tutu, the veteran South African anti-apartheid campaigner.

"The service is intended to send a strong message to up to 1,000 bishops from 165 countries who are due to gather at the University of Kent at the end of July for almost two weeks of prayer and discussion about issues facing the worldwide Anglican church."

Full story at the UK Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/04/lesbian-priests-to-lead-church-service-on-eve-of-anglican-summit

And the Telegraph: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/04/first-married-lesbian-bishop-lead-service-ahead-global-anglican/

• Like 3

Are they made in gods image? I think someone needs to write a new upto date bible.

Maybe the lead character (god) will be a multigender, one legged, multiraced icon? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Oh and forget Jesus, she will be a transgender,  estate agent, vegan who drives a BMW. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, freetoroam said:

vegan who drives a BMW. 

With leather seats and rare, exotic wood interior. 

• Haha 3

Yet you still posted? Xeno. Sometimes less is more, just saying.  

As for the female priest.  Why not? I don't think gender should be a criteria as long as they're dedicated and good for the role.

• Like 1

Just now, LeonKennedy said:

I didn't ask your permission did I.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, LeonKennedy said:

As for the female priest.  Why not? I don't think gender should be a criteria as long as they're dedicated and good for the role.

Lesbian priests though? Not that I am against what their sexual preference is, I just do not get why they want to join a cult which has been going for years that did not promote it. 

Why not just start their own cult? 

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Why do i need to know her sexual preferences? if i was becoming a priest it would be brunet big boobs.

1 minute ago, hetrodoxly said:

Why do i need to know her sexual preferences?

Because that's how the game is played now. It's more about character stats than abilities. You've got to play the inclusion card. 

• Like 2

Would they turn down a robosexual wedding.  What about an incest wedding?  If not, why not?  Not so liberal after all.

Image result for simpsons wedding gif

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1