Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters Terrified of "Ghost"

jkje

One would think that ghost hunters would be thrilled to see a ghost.  This video is fake IMO.  There appears to be 4 young men searching in a dilapidated hotel. My opinion is that the men told others of their plan to search the hotel. It was one of these others who decided to prank these 4 by dressing up as a ghost.  I couldn't stop laughing at these 4 ghost hunters as they ran away.                    

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

No doubt they are trespassing hence there at night? 

Ghost hunters, lol.

You can not even see if it was an old coat or a workmans hacket hanging up or a mirror.

This is so bad its RUBBISH.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be afraid of a ghost if I went ghost hunting, I'd be more afraid of finding that random meth head squatting at the location.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

No doubt they are trespassing hence there at night? 

Ghost hunters, lol.

You can not even see if it was an old coat or a workmans hacket hanging up or a mirror.

As they were shining their flashlights at the 0.34 time mark, there was nothing there in the doorway.  I posted this for the humor.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I wouldn't be afraid of a ghost if I went ghost hunting, I'd be more afraid of finding that random meth head squatting at the location.

I am more afraid of some people than I am of ghosts with some exceptions.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jkje said:

As they were shining their flashlights at the 0.34 time mark, there was nothing there in the doorway.  I posted this for the humor.

It's not even funny, its pathetic. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ghost hunters are people with no insight to the paranormal yet make a living off it.These shows are poor entertainment at best.If you like getting "spooked"you are better off watching a horror flick.Ghost hunters in general are a joke imo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You KNOW that's right!  That's why I carry a .45 when I walk at night on county roads.  There are dogs and coyotes, skunks and armadillos but the gun is really for the meth heads, occasional drunk and the odd redneck with an attitude.  Of that group, the only one I nearly had to draw down on was the redneck in a pickup who decided to play bullfighter.  His truck, apparently, was the bull and he gave me the role of matador.  That crazy SOB came closer than he'll ever know to having Christmas canceled on his ass that night.  :gun: :tu:

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, and then said:

You KNOW that's right!  That's why I carry a .45 when I walk at night on county roads.  There are dogs and coyotes, skunks and armadillos but the gun is really for the meth heads, occasional drunk and the odd redneck with an attitude.  Of that group, the only one I nearly had to draw down on was the redneck in a pickup who decided to play bullfighter.  His truck, apparently, was the bull and he gave me the role of matador.  That crazy SOB came closer than he'll ever know to having Christmas canceled on his ass that night.  :gun: :tu:

Jeeze, there are some crazy people out there.

Not meaning you, meaning the rednecks and meth heads.

Ghost punters :-) 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

That crazy SOB came closer than he'll ever know to having Christmas canceled on his ass that night.  :gun: :tu:

Plenty of rednecks around me so I can relate.Would have given the"ghost hunters"another spirit to pretend to find lol.

3 minutes ago, openozy said:

Plenty of rednecks around me so I can relate.Would have given the"ghost hunters"another spirit to pretend to find lol.

No that was 'and then's'post, lol.

We do not have red necks round these parts.

79e6f7430d08d13a9bf5d4f35e765327.png

We do have silly people calling themselves ghost hunters like you do. I think they are all afraid of their own shadows, no matter what side of the water they are on.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, freetoroam said:

No that was 'and then's'post, lol.

We do not have red necks round these parts.

79e6f7430d08d13a9bf5d4f35e765327.png

We do have silly people calling themselves ghost hunters like you do. I think they are all afraid of their own shadows, no matter what side of the water they are on.

Sorry,quoted the wrong person.We have a collection of annoying characters here in Oz from rednecks to vegans to ghost hunters,their one mission in life is to be dropkicks lol.Unfortunately we can't carry handguns legally.

• Thanks 1