Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saudi detains 3 senior royal family members

Still Waters

Three senior members of Saudi Arabia's royal family, including the king's brother, have been arrested for unexplained reasons.

Two of the men were among the kingdom's most influential figures.

The detentions are seen as Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman tightening his grip on power.

The detentions were first revealed by the Wall Street Journal newspaper, which said they took place early on Friday.

The three men arrested are the king's younger brother Prince Ahmed bin Abdulaziz, former crown prince Mohammed bin Nayef, and a royal cousin, Prince Nawaf bin Nayef.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51778781

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/07/saudi-arabia-detains-three-royal-family-members-in-latest-crackdown

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

• 3 months later...

Well what happened was that there was over spending in the S.A. Royal Family and their bank account is attached to the National Treasury. So, its like a kid card tied to the treasury that the kids are spending trillions on in a non-stop shopping spree so all the King could do is have them arrested before the royal family and/or country goes broke otherwise there would be no future royal family for Saudi Arabia. Don't worry about the legality of royalty being in jail either because even though they are immune to the charges they still had three chances to say I'm sure I'm guilty or not and I will not stop. So Duh!

Don't blame the King or Government is what I am saying they had three chances to stop spending or else.