Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
transformer

abilities

transformer

many interesting things b4 i go to bed, when my eyes are closed and when im at work or other places that are pretty quiet, i hear voices.. kids, families .. get the "tingly" feeling alot. im am empath and from what i learned, my gut feeling is pretty strong and just start to notice many things and started to notice many other things.

more understanding pls :)

Piney
1 minute ago, transformer said:

many interesting things b4 i go to bed, when my eyes are closed and when im at work or other places that are pretty quiet, i hear voices.. kids, families .

Auditory hallucinations. I suffer the same thing. I hear kids playing, people talking, etc. 

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/auditory-hallucination

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

transformer

about seeing faces, figures, light figures..(sorry kinda vague, but alot is going on.. any info about the claires? and quan yin?

zep73
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, transformer said:

about seeing faces, figures, light figures..(sorry kinda vague, but alot is going on.. any info about the claires? and quan yin?

That could be a psychosis. I suggest you talk to your doctor.

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 3

transformer

i see enough dr's and trying to work with a new therapist that told me about "strong abilities i have". being an empath and going from what i know and have experienced, im trying to learn more and understand more.

Piney
1 hour ago, transformer said:

i see enough dr's and trying to work with a new therapist that told me about "strong abilities i have". being an empath and going from what i know and have experienced, im trying to learn more and understand more.

No therapist suggested that and empathy is not a psychic power. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Piney
1 hour ago, transformer said:

Guanyin is the bosatsu of compassion. She's just a "idea" to be emulated. Not a real "goddess". 

• Like 2

MissJatti

Are you on drugs OP, sounds like you on something

freetoroam
5 hours ago, transformer said:

Why have you see  "enough" doctors, how many Dr's do you have?

Piney has given you the posible explanation, did none of them mention that to you? 

What kind of therapist are you seeing? Credentials?

• Thanks 1

acute
12 hours ago, Piney said:

Auditory hallucinations. I suffer the same thing. I hear kids running, chainsaws revving, people screaming, police sirens, etc. 

*fixed*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Piney
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, acute said:

*fixed*

Thanks....

The chainsaw revving never stops so I don't pay attention to it anymore and the people in the walls who say "loot and burn Birmingham" are louder.  :unsure2:

Edited by Piney
Where's the red paint?
  • Haha 1

XenoFish
Posted (edited)

Empathy is a function of mirror neurons. Intuition is a result of subconscious information processing.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1