Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Work that God does

Duke Wellington

14 hours ago, Festina said:

Why do you blaspheme “schizophrenics” comparing  them to Yahweh?  :D  I know a few as well, very good  and VERY interesting peeps.  I can’t speak for the entire community but only my personal experience. I hate labels of this sort....who decides what people are and attaches such negative labels? Politicians are liars, murderers and thieves.  Poli [people] tics [parasite].

Firstly, I have known quite a few politicians, and I don't think they are evil.  In fact for the most part I think they are well meaning but naive idiots who have no idea what a program of masochistic self-defeat they are signing on for.  When they begin to get unpleasant is when they stay in office for more than 8 years. 

As for labels, it isn't as bad as all that.  Everybody judges everybody else, but labels are only skin deep and everyone knows it.  Really they are just a frame of reference so the poor shmoes have some means of clueing in to what they are dealing with, then they get to understand the person they are really dealing with (if they give a damn to try).  

14 hours ago, Festina said:

Yahweh [perpetrator]  is malevolent.  The Scribes and many followers of religions to some extent were and are most likely schizophrenics who inserted the teachings of other religions into their teachings to make it palatable to their audience — victims of IT’s  negative influences.  

That is the obvious answer, yes, but it is always better to be compassionate.  Perhaps being the god of everything is really difficult to get right, and Yahweh is just an underachiever?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Actually, most of the convicted murderers, rapists and pedophiles in jail are staunchly religious.  Hypocrisy FTW apparently.  Oh wait, they have repented their sins and are deserving of our forgiveness...  Now ask their victims' families what they really deserve.

I can make a long list of everybody that found Jesus in prison and lost him as soon as they were released.

.....As a matter of fact everyone that found Jesus lost him after parole.....

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, 029b10 said:

So who created the living universe?  If the universe had always existed then wouldn't it reflect an eternal nature yet every living thing in the known and observed universe reflects a mortal nature.  Since ex nihilo nihil fit says that nothing comes from nothing, then any explanation on how the living universe came into existence?

Why does creation have to be done by a "person", that is the biggest complaint I have of the god lovers is that their god almost always is a person, not some larger than the universe being that could be multiple beings or consciousness itself or just some kid keeping an interesting science experiment in a jar (what we think the universe is).  Or like some prefer a huge explosion that started a bunch of chemical reactions.  Any god that makes rules for humans and does not hang out with the humans and supervise them itself is not real, it is made up by humans to control other humans.   Unless, maybe the Stargate story is based on history that we are not supposed to remember, where aliens with super mental powers came down and enslaved humans, but left as soon as the humans united against them.  That would make more sense than an invisible, judgemental rule maker that only likes certain people and expects some pretty weird sh** that is totally against human nature.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Piney said:

I can make a long list of everybody that found Jesus in prison and lost him as soon as they were released.

.....As a matter of fact everyone that found Jesus lost him after parole.....

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with God.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to God.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked God about it.
"God, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "Kid, I'm just a mental projection.
This is a dream, and you're the only 'god' here.
You can wake up any time you like

Or you can see how far this rabbit hole goes..."

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, joc said:

Black/Kettle  Kettle/Black  Kettle/Kettle  Black/Black

...what's the matter with you to take this far nonsense?  Now, which is it?  Ah'm not shore of it...

Oh dear.  It is So easy to say one is  an “atheist” is it not? 

Free from all responsibilities? No so much.  

I do not worship this entity but I believe IT exists as at the very least as a thought form and I Reject ITs and challenge it’s influence entirely.  Why?  Cuz it’s negative influence and the out-manifestations of it are everywhere. 

Endless Bloody wars, negative dark violent music, violent film, all sex all the time some of it violent, abuse of women and men, disgusting literature and almost entirely negative media et al. 

One is supposed to notice and reject it’s influence and not embrace it.  AND YET...

There seems to always be a war of some kind or another — as there seems always to be an enemy of some kind or another — somewhere in the world — ‘which must be crushed’.

This is evidently the fixed pattern of these times — influenced by the god yahweh. 

Edited by Festina

9 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Diechecker

Not sure where you are getting this from but this was wgat I got.

The overall rate among U.S. males age 14 to 59 is 81 percent, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)Apr 2, 2014

jmccr8

Thank you. 

9 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Diechecker

The overall rate among U.S. males age 14 to 59 is 81 percent, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)Apr 2, 2014

jmccr8

When women give birth in the US their doctors ask them “when would you like to schedule your sons circumcision? ”

This is usually done in the second day after birth, unlike the Jews who wait eight days.  Imagine the horror inflicted on this tiny being.

Unbeknownst to most people — including medical practitioners — circumcision is a Blood sacrifice to Yahweh.  Ownership, unless one understands and then rejects it as such.  

Free will?  No such thing — for infants anyway. 

Do some research on circumcision of American soldiers  In WWI and WWII. 

And then there is this....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_circumcision

32 minutes ago, Festina said:

Oh dear.  It is So easy to say one is  an “atheist” is it not? 

Free from all responsibilities? No so much.  

I do not worship this entity but I believe IT exists, at the very least as a thought form.  Why?  Cuz it’s influence and the out-manifestations of it are everywhere. 

Endless Bloody wars, negative dark violent music, violent film, all sex all the time some of it violent, disgusting literature and almost entirely negative media et al. 

One is supposed to notice and reject it’s influence and not embrace it.  AND YET...

There seems to always be a war of some kind or another — as there seems always to be an enemy of some kind or another — somewhere in the world — ‘which must be crushed’.

This is evidently the fixed pattern of these times.  

Such is the Human mind.  Thought Forms do not exist.  Only thoughts.  Humans have the capacity to be wonderful or dastardly and it has nothing to do with Ancient Religions.  Ancient Religions developed organically from the Mind of Man.  You are fixated on one element of the Human thought process.  You have no control over what other people believe.  Accept it.  Your hatred and negative thought process feeds IT as much as any of the things you rail about.  Here's a thought.  Accept humans as human.  Allow yourself to be human as well.  There are no evil thought forms out there...only evil thoughts of some humans.

Edited by joc

Just now, joc said:

Such is the Human mind.  Thought Forms do not exist.  Only thoughts.  Humans have the capacity to be wonderful or dastardly and it has nothing to do with Ancient Religions.  Ancient Religions developed organically from the Mind of Man.  You are fixated on one element of the Human thought process.  You have no control over what other people believe.  Accept it.  Your hatred and negative thought process I feeds IT as much as any of the things you rail about.  Here's a thought.  Accept humans as human.  Allow yourself to be human as well.  There are no evil thought forms out there...only evil thoughts of some humans.

Would like to turn Iran into a glass parking lot?

1 minute ago, Festina said:

Would like to turn Iran into a glass parking lot?

no

Well, that’s good news.

So why all the endless wars?

Why do we give so much money to Isreal?

Why don’t they fight their own wars? 

Why, WHY, WHY! does the US military do their dirty work?

Edited by Festina

Well, that’s good news. 

I don't mind killing a few Iranians...the one's who do seek to destroy...but the Iranian people are good people.  They don't want to destroy Israel or anyone else...they just want to wear their Western Designer Jeans and dance to the music of their own whims...like we all do.  Same with the Israeli people...they are good people...they must however protect themselves from the Hatred of others.  Just as we all do.  The Human Mind seeks peace.  The Human Mind also seeks to control.  It is how it has always been...nothing new or different from this age or any other.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, joc said:

I don't mind killing a few Iranians...the one's who do seek to destroy...but the Iranian people are good people.  They don't want to destroy Israel or anyone else...they just want to wear their Western Designer Jeans and dance to the music of their own whims...like we all do.  Same with the Israeli people...they are good people...they must however protect themselves from the Hatred of others.  Just as we all do.  The Human Mind seeks peace.  The Human Mind also seeks to control.  It is how it has always been...nothing new or different from this age or any other.

.they just want to wear their Western Designer Jeans and dance to the music of their own whims...like we all do.  Same with the Israeli people..

They already do that.  What they don’t want is THIS...and I completely understand their position. 

3E174996-91A5-4607-8E71-0CCB0DD5F4FC.jpeg

And.....What is it that you do not understand about the US Military Industrial Complex? 

You need to do some research on how the west screwed Iran out of their natural resources. I know you don’t like to read but you need to. 

Edited by Festina

They already do that.  What they don’t want is THIS...and I completely understand their position. 

3E174996-91A5-4607-8E71-0CCB0DD5F4FC.jpeg

And.....What is it that you do not understand about the US Military Industrial Complex? 

You need to do some research on how the west screwed Iran out of their natural resources. I know you don’t like to read but you need to. 

That's just dumb.  And...more to the point...your HATRED Festina...is feeding that which you fear.  You fear IT.  Tell IT to go take a nap! Call any vegetable, call it by name...it WILL respond to you. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, joc said:

That's just dumb. 

No it’s not. The image is a disgrace.  And you know it. 

Would she have married him if he were not very wealthy? And famous? 

Would he have married her if she she not a beautiful specimen as he has done before casting aside like a used car his other super model wives? Most  probably not. 

It’s a message — receive  it. 

“All the worlds a stage, and all the men and women merely players......”

Edited by Festina

11 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Diechecker

jmccr8

Circumcision made a comeback in the early 20th century. Many doctors thought it was "cleaner ". Most circumcised men had it done at birth for "secular" medical reasons.

Many early Chirstians were Greeks, Romans, Persians, North Africans. None of which practiced circumcision at the time. Only the jewish converts to Christianity retained that tradition.

1 hour ago, Festina said:

Well, that’s good news.

So why all the endless wars?

Why do we give so much money to Isreal?

Why don’t they fight their own wars? 

Why, WHY, WHY! does the US military do their dirty work?

Ask a US liberal and they'll say we fight in the ME for oil.

Ask a US conservative and they will say we fight in response to terrorism.

The jews dont need us to fight for them. They even have nukes. We do give them money though, for some reason.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Circumcision made a comeback in the early 20th century. Many doctors thought it was "cleaner ". Most circumcised men had it done at birth for "secular" medical reasons.

Many early Chirstians were Greeks, Romans, Persians, North Africans. None of which practiced circumcision at the time. Only the jewish converts to Christianity retained that tradition.

“Men” don’t have it done — it is done To Them as infants By Doctors with the support of their parents — against their will. 

Most Christian males in the US are CUT. 

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Ask a US liberal and they'll say we fight in the ME for oil.

Ask a US conservative and they will say we fight in response to terrorism.

The jews dont need us to fight for them. They even have nukes. We do give them money though, for some reason.

Yahweh the war god of the proto-Israelites needs violently shed blood along with a certain amount of prerequisite misery  in order to survive.  It is a chthonic entity that feeds on negative energy. 

They use the much of the money for other purposes.  

1 hour ago, Festina said:

When women give birth in the US their doctors ask them “when would you like to schedule your sons circumcision? ”

This is usually done in the second day after birth, unlike the Jews who wait eight days.  Imagine the horror inflicted on this tiny being.

Unbeknownst to most people — including medical practitioners — circumcision is a Blood sacrifice to Yahweh.  Ownership, unless one understands and then rejects it as such.  

Free will?  No such thing — for infants anyway. 

Do some research on circumcision of American soldiers  In WWI and WWII. 

And then there is this....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_circumcision

Circumcision was adopted, out of ignorance, and carried on by medical inertia. It wasnt religious in nature other then to the jews.

History of circumcision - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_circumcision

By 1929 the entry is much reduced in size and consists merely of a brief description of the operation, which is "done as a preventive measure in the infant" and "performed chiefly for purposes of cleanliness". Ironically, readers are then referred to the entries for "Mutilation" and "Deformation" for a discussion of circumcision in its religious context (14th edition, 1929, Vol. 5). (R. Darby)[46]

There were two related concerns that led to the widespread adoption of this surgical procedure at this time. The first was a growing belief within the medical community regarding the efficacy of circumcision in reducing the risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, such as syphilis. The second was the notion that circumcision would lessen the urge towards m********ion, or "self abuse" as it was often called.

Infant circumcision was taken up in the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and the English-speaking parts of Canada. Although it is difficult to determine historical circumcision rates, one estimate[61] of infant circumcision rates in the United States holds that 30% of newborn American boys were being circumcised in 1900, 55% in 1925, and 72% in 1950.

Decline in circumcision in the English-speaking world began in the postwar period. The British paediatrician Douglas Gairdner published a famous study in 1949, The fate of the foreskin,[65][66] described as "a model of perceptive and pungent writing."[67] It revealed that for the years 1942–1947, about 16 children per year in England and Wales had died because of circumcision, a rate of about 1 per 6000 circumcisions.[65] The article had an influential impact on medical practice and public opinion.[68]

It's a practice that has its roots in ignorance, and is falling quickly out of fashion. 

5 minutes ago, Festina said:

“Men” don’t have it done — it is done To Them as infants By Doctors with the support of their parents — against their will. 

Most Christian males in the US are CUT. 

Yes, because most people used to trust doctors implicitly, so did so at medical advise.

Are you saying "jewish doctors" have some kind of plot going on to circumcise all men?

Theres no Christian ritual, or tradition, that fosters circumcision. It was a secular cultural phenomena.

4 minutes ago, Festina said:

Yahweh the war god of the proto-Israelites needs violently shed blood along with a certain amount of prerequisite misery  in order to survive.  It is a chthonic entity that feeds on negative energy. 

They use the much of the money for other purposes.  

"... in order to survive..."???

WTF? !! Well, nice talking to you. You are definitely like a one in 100 million kind of individual.

Sounds like you admit God is real though. Weird...

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Actually, most of the convicted murderers, rapists and pedophiles in jail are staunchly religious.  Hypocrisy FTW apparently.  Oh wait, they have repented their sins and are deserving of our forgiveness...  Now ask their victims' families what they really deserve.

Sounds like you need a link for that statement.

Otherwise is as true as saying all those people are atheists.

If it's true. Perhaps they may save themselves. 

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Sounds like you need a link for that statement.

He's right. The majority of the worst of the worst in the Max find God or Allah.... 

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

If it's true. Perhaps they may save themselves. 

How so? They all have heads full of bad wiring.....

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

"... in order to survive..."???

WTF? !! Well, nice talking to you. You are definitely like a one in 100 million kind of individual.

Sounds like you admit God is real though. Weird...

Thank you! You are making progress...there are thousands of “gods”.  

Read carefully!

Deuteronomy 5

Moses summoned all Israel and said:

Hear, Israel, the decrees and laws I declare in YOUR hearing today. Learn them and be sure to follow them. The Lord OUR  God made a covenant with US  at Horeb. It was NOT with our ancestors[a] that the Lord made this covenant, but with US with all of US who are alive here today. The Lord spoke to you face to face out of the fire on the mountain. (At that time I stood between the Lord and YOU [ the Isrealites ] to declare to you the word of the Lord, because you were afraid of the fire and did not go up the mountain.) And he said:

“I am the Lord YOUR God, who brought YOU out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

“YOU shall have NO other gods before ME! 

Tribal god of the Israelites only.....

Edited by Festina