Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Phoenix Lights panel to mark 23rd anniversary

Recommended Posts

 
Jon the frog
Posted (edited)

I was thinking it was some light on the adjacent mountain ?
 

phoenixlights.jpg

Edited by Jon the frog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
22 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

I was thinking it was some light on the adjacent mountain ?
 

phoenixlights.jpg 

It was flares from the Barry Goldwater range seen over the Estrella mountains. This is event #2 and was the only event seen by Kitei. She thought the lights were talking to her and were close to her residence. Triangulation using the available videos shows they were 70 miles away.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

The article mentions that the event was seen in Nevada and in Sonora. Not sure that Sonora was ever validated. This is event 1 and only event 1.

Also the article mentions a triangle of lights. Only event 1. Some people described it as a "vee", a boomerang, or a semicircle.

Odd suggestion from the article: "She was one of the original witnesses"

How can someone be a non-original witness?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The article mentions that the event was seen in Nevada and in Sonora. Not sure that Sonora was ever validated. This is event 1 and only event 1.

Also the article mentions a triangle of lights. Only event 1. Some people described it as a "vee", a boomerang, or a semicircle.

Odd suggestion from the article: "She was one of the original witnesses"

How can someone be a non-original witness?

non-original witness = someone in need of attention...like Bob Lazar for example, lol

Edited by Jon the frog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
12 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

non-original witness = someone in need of attention...like Bob Lazar for example, lol

Can you be a witness once removed?

Can you be a witness-in-law?

Can you be a substitute witness?

Can you be a proxy witness?

Can you be an alternative witness?

When I learned that Kitei had the flares telepathically sending her messages I began to send out my own telepathic message: "Stop practicing medicine"

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
2 hours ago, stereologist said:

"Stop practicing medicine"

I have

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quillius
On 3/9/2020 at 5:26 PM, UM-Bot said:

One of the most hotly debated UFO cases in history still continues to intrigue some 23 years later.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/335283/phoenix-lights-panel-to-mark-23rd-anniversary

sounds like an interesting case   :whistle:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.