Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$50k to look like a genderless alien

Eldorado

"He doesn't believe that he's male or female.

"Over $50,000 is what one Los Angeles native has spent so far to make himself look like an alien.

"Oh, and within his lineup of surgeries is genital removal. That's right — that's how much this man who looks like an alien has spent.

"Who is Vinny Ohh?"

Full article at YourTango dot com: https://www.yourtango.com/2017300651/man-who-looks-alien-has-spent-thousands-plastic-surgery

Mugshot at Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByJb-rZHOuQ/?utm_source=ig_embed

Edited by Eldorado
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

Wait until he gets old with all those mods....He'll look like a rejected idea for Creepshow. :yes:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

aaannnnddd here's another complete whistle head....:)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Remember the old days when people just went with what they were born like?  It seems like a generation that has been sold on the idea that looks define all their value and if they spend enough they'll last forever.  It's sad, actually.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

People used to get tattoos to look different. Now everybody has them and it isn't a novelty. They have to take it to more extremes to get noticed.

• Like 6

$50k to look like a genderless alien.

I thought even at my age that's not enough money to have my willy chopped off, then i realised they weren't offering it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Piney said:

Wait until he gets old with all those mods....He'll look like a rejected idea for Creepshow. :yes:

Probably look like the crypt keeper.:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

The problem is that no one will hire these people for anything. Seriously, when you work for someone, you are representing them so what message do these people, stricken with species dysphoria, think they are conveying when they mutilate their bodies to look like something form "The Hobbit" or some Steven Spielberg critter?

I do not have much sympathy for people who refuse to live in the real world and leave their fantasies at home.

Tattoos can, at least, be covered up to some degree but body modification? Not so much.

They created their own problems so..suck it up, buttercup

• Like 6

He looks like a freak human to me.

So he wants to look like a character out of a sci fi film. This guy should have spent his money on psychotherapy.

He seriously has a mental problem and is craving attention. Well he is sure to grab attention now.

The world is becoming a man made freak show. 

• Like 4

For the love of god. I'm done. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

The world is becoming a man made freak show. 

The world has always been a freak show. We just get it piped into our home through a series of tubes, now. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The world has always been a freak show. We just get it piped into our home through a series of tubes, now. 

True.

If things are not bad enough with them mentally, now they pay to change their looks  physically to match their minds. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

True.

If things are not bad enough with them mentally, now they pay to change their looks  physically to match their minds. 

I mean, sure it's stupid, but people throughout history have done things to change their appearances in dramatic ways. Neck rings, foot binding, genital mutilation, teeth sharpening. Hell, tattoos are thousands of years old, if not older. One could argue that there has always been a bit of mental instability in humans to practice such behaviors. 

• Like 3