Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reincarnation

docyabut2

There`s are a lot of Reincarnation stories,  One is about our  birth marks are from injuries from another life time . I have one on my neck and I had a dream , I was a German Soldier  that did not want to kill the Jews and they shot me in the neck,  was it just a elusion, or can  birth marks can be true ?

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

One is about birth marks are from injuries from another life time .

If that were true then I want to know who stabbed me in my right butt cheek and why does it look like Australia???

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Very good info....

Snip.....Reincarnation means the same thing as re-embodiment and rebirth. It is the human soul returning to the earth again and again and taking up residence each time in a new physical body in order to continue the soul’s progressive journey of inner evolution, advancement, development, and unfoldment. Death is not the end and birth is not the beginning.

The soul reincarnates due to three main reasons – (1) It still has lessons to learn, (2) It still has “karmic debts” which it needs to work off in order to further balance its Karma, (3) It has not yet fully realised its own divine nature or its absolute oneness with the Divine and thus with all life and has not yet rebecome in consciousness THAT which it truly and really is. Reincarnation is a Law in Nature. It is not true that “only some souls reincarnate” or that “reincarnation is the exception rather than the rule,” as some have claimed. It is an ongoing cyclic process and necessity for each soul.....

https://blavatskytheosophy.com/a-right-understanding-of-reincarnation/

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Festina said:

Very good info....

Snip.....Reincarnation means the same thing as re-embodiment and rebirth. It is the human soul returning to the earth again and again and taking up residence each time in a new physical body in order to continue the soul’s progressive journey of inner evolution, advancement, development, and unfoldment. Death is not the end and birth is not the beginning.

The soul reincarnates due to three main reasons – (1) It still has lessons to learn, (2) It still has “karmic debts” which it needs to work off in order to further balance its Karma, (3) It has not yet fully realised its own divine nature or its absolute oneness with the Divine and thus with all life and has not yet rebecome in consciousness THAT which it truly and really is. Reincarnation is a Law in Nature. It is not true that “only some souls reincarnate” or that “reincarnation is the exception rather than the rule,” as some have claimed. It is an ongoing cyclic process and necessity for each soul.....

I just  don`nt  want to believe any of that Reincarnations , just go to hell or heaven or the Purgatory  and stay there on one life  , the old beliefs ")")

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I just  don`nt  want to believe any of that Reincarnations , just go to hell or heaven or the Purgatory  and stay there on one life  , the old beliefs ")")

Why?

Do you want to ‘believe’ in Hell?  Eternal damnation?  So who would you damn if you were given the power? Just curious.  

Edited by Festina

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

There`s are a lot of Reincarnation stories,  One is about our  birth marks are from injuries from another life time . I have one on my neck and I had a dream , I was a German Soldier  that did not want to kill the Jews and they shot me in the neck,  was it just a elusion, or can  birth marks can be true ?

That’s why we forget most our past lives...

A blessing if you Will..

From the link I posted 

Remembrances of past lives which occur spontaneously have been found to generally be far more accurate and reliable, when investigated further, than “remembrances” instigated by such methods as past life regression therapy. Many have concluded that the seeming memories brought about through regression techniques are often little more than imagination, contents of the subconscious mind, or details and images picked up from the “collective unconscious” or “astral light” in Theosophical terminology.

We should also be thankful that the scenes and details from our former lifetimes are hidden from us, as once we have seen and known some of them we may very well wish that we hadn’t!

I was once a rolly polly bug...but I reincarnated into an elephant, then a tiger, then a wolf...now just little old me.

• Haha 2

Turn off the tell-a vision.  It truly is the work of the ‘devil’.

Jehovah — the LORD god of hosts created all these wars to feed upon  humans.  He’s a parasite.

host — Biology The animal [human]  or plant on which or in which another organism — a parasite lives. 

THE JEHOVAH GOD IS NOT THE LOVING FATHER OF JESUS — IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE.

https://blavatskytheosophy.com/the-true-nature-of-jehovah/

The Bible makes it quite clear that the entity named, or known as, Jehovah chose ISRAEL to be HIS chosen people. As Jehovah is but the particular “National Deity” of Israel, he has nothing to do with other nations or races and it seems strange that non-Israelites should want anything to do with him. This applies to Christians too, as Jesus criticised and rebelled against the rules and commandments of Jehovah more than anyone else and the Gospels are full of such instances.

Incidentally, Jehovah corresponds to SATURN and is sometimes spoken of in the ancient teachings as a “son of Saturn”. The Jewish nation was “born under Saturn.”

It is also the case, however, that Jesus himself believed and taught that he (Jesus) was to be a Saviour only to the Israelites and not to the other races and peoples of the world. “I have been sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel,” he is recorded as saying in Matthew 15:24. There are also numerous instances related in the Gospels where Gentiles (meaning non-Jewish people) approached Jesus to be healed, only for him to inform them that “I was not sent to the Gentiles but to the children of Israel. Is it right to take the children’s bread and give it to dogs?” The Gospels relate that he did often eventually consent to heal such individuals but only because of their relentlessness and refusal to leave him in peace until they had received the blessing they sought for.

Yet it’s quite clear that the “Loving Heavenly Father” that Jesus spoke of was not the same Being as the “jealous, vengeful, wrathful God” (Jehovah) of the Old Testament. The words of Jesus in John, ch. 8 seem to present the distinction, in Jesus’ dispute with the Pharisees – a prominent sect of Judaism, naturally devoted wholeheartedly to Jehovah.

Edited by Festina

I remember Edgar Cayce saying something about that , 

Welllll, he lied about everything soooo......

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I believe in reincarnation and have plan to visit some regression therapist/hypnotist. Very interesting stuff.

Just now, Festina said:

THE JEHOVAH GOD IS NOT THE LOVING FATHER OF JESUS — IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE.

He started off as a smash together of Canaanite and Midianite  storm and war gods. El and Yhwh. What do you expect?

The name "Jehovah" was a 14th Century hiccup. He was never called that by the ancient Hebrews and Christians though. 

• Like 3

Just now, TrumanB said:

I believe in reincarnation and have plan to visit some regression therapist/hypnotist. Very interesting stuff.

All that does is create false memories through the Power of Suggestion. 

• Like 6

It was just a dream. Nothing more. The notion of birthmarks representing injuries from a past life is nonsense.

There is no evidence whatsoever that some aspect of us (be it a soul, spirit, or whatever) survives death and then transfers to another body. Furthermore, scientists have shown that belief in reincarnation is often linked to false memories (the confusion of imagination with memory). In other words, individuals interpret their thoughts and/or fantasies as real memories, when, in fact, they are not. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

He started off as a smash together of Canaanite and Midianite  storm and war gods. El and Yhwh. What do you expect?

The name "Jehovah" was a 14th Century hiccup. He was never called that by the ancient Hebrews and Christians though. 

The Catholic Church added the vowels to YHVH [translated LORD in the torah] —   yahovah / Jehovah 

No matter how one spells IT— IT is still a malevolent bloodthirsty demon.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Festina said:

No matter how one spells IT— IT is still a malevolent bloodthirsty demon.

That's what he always was. Bloodthirsty. That's what war gods are, but IT only exists in the minds of those who believe in IT

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

You’re better off doing the work on your own on this matter.  Be careful what you wish for,  past lives are forgotten for good reasons.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

That's what he always was. Bloodthirsty. That's what war gods are, but IT only exists in the minds of those who believe it IT

Well that’s just your opinion.  

Look around you.  The wars.  WWI and WWII and the Narive American slaughters.in particular  —  Food for the parasite Yahweh. 

Not belief does not mean non existence.

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

All that does is create false memories through the Power of Suggestion. 

Nope. That's wrong. Like those people who say that placebo effect has unlimited power. They can't put you false memories just like that. Sometimes I have a feeling that you're intentionally playing sceptic while you keep your beliefs for yourself.

@Festina, how can I do work on my own? IMO, there's nothing wrong in knowing your past lives. It can help you understand things that you're going through in this life.

Just now, TrumanB said:

Sometimes I have a feeling that you're intentionally playing sceptic while you keep your beliefs for yourself.

Moi? :unsure2:

2 minutes ago, Festina said:

Look around you.  The wars.  WWI and WWII and the Narive American slaughters.in particular  —  Food for the parasite Yahweh. 

Nature at work. The most aggressive survive. 

Well talk about it in private......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Nope. That's wrong. Like those people who say that placebo effect has unlimited power. They can't put you false memories just like that. Sometimes I have a feeling that you're intentionally playing sceptic while you keep your beliefs for yourself.

@Festina, how can I do work on my own? IMO, there's nothing wrong in knowing your past lives. It can help you understand things that you're going through in this life.

You current life is the best teacher.  :yes:

Remembrances of past lives which occur spontaneously have been found to generally be far more accurate and reliable, when investigated further, than “remembrances” instigated by such methods as past life regression therapy. Many have concluded that the seeming memories brought about through regression techniques are often little more than imagination, contents of the subconscious mind, or details and images picked up from the “collective unconscious” or “astral light” in Theosophical terminology. We should also be thankful that the scenes and details from our former lifetimes are hidden from us, as once we have seen and known some of them we may very well wish that we hadn’t!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Moi? :unsure2:

Nature at work. The most aggressive survive. 

Well talk about it in private......

Voice.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Festina said:

Voice.

Oui mon ami. :yes:

• Like 1