Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reincarnation

docyabut2

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Moi? :unsure2:

Well, maybe I just misjudged you. My bad. We just disagree and that's fine.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TrumanB said:

Well, maybe I just misjudged you. My bad. We just disagree and that's fine.

I do keep my beliefs to myself and Festina is right. :yes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:Moi? :unsure2:

Nature at work. The most aggressive survive. 

Well talk about it in private......

The most aggressive are the males of the species. This has not worked out well for humans.  A Patriarchic smorgasbord that provides ‘food for the gods’. 

BTW, I loathe  IT. 

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

I do keep my beliefs to myself and Festina is right. :yes:

Right about what?

33 minutes ago, Festina said:

Turn off the tell-a vision.  It truly is the work of the ‘devil’.

Jehovah — the LORD god of hosts created all these wars to feed upon  humans.  He’s a parasite.

host — Biology The animal [human]  or plant on which or in which another organism — a parasite lives. 

What exactly does all that nonsense have to do with reincarnation?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Oui mon ami. :yes:

Past my bed time. 

Bonne nuit et de beaux rêves mon cher.

Demain.

CF28DF7C-6FF0-468F-A59D-94D96C56A2B1.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Right about what?

Best you don't know.

My grandfather was a rogue Shaman who owned a Majick shop, my stepfather's father a Buddhist Priest on the West Coast and in Hawaii, my mother was just a Newage flake.

I've been around this goofiness all my life and past life regression clowns are just a con. 

• Like 3

New souls are created from the One.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Festina said:

Past my bed time. 

Mine too. 

Just now, Piney said:

Best you don't know.

My grandfather was a rogue Shaman who owned a Majick shop, my stepfather's father a Buddhist Priest on the West Coast and in Hawaii, my mother was just a Newage flake.

I've been around this goofiness all my life and past life regression clowns are just a con. 

There are those who are good in seing things. Once I mentioned one Californian man but you just mocked him. So basically there is no point to try to convince you in anything.

Just now, TrumanB said:

There are those who are good in seing things. Once I mentioned one Californian man but you just mocked him. So basically there is no point to try to convince you in anything.

i didn't mock him. I told you how I felt about Newage gurus who charge lots of money. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

i didn't mock him. I told you how I felt about Newage gurus who charge lots of money. 

lol I never said that he is a new age guru who charges money. On the contrary.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

There`s are a lot of Reincarnation stories,  One is about our  birth marks are from injuries from another life time . I have one on my neck and I had a dream , I was a German Soldier  that did not want to kill the Jews and they shot me in the neck,  was it just a elusion, or can  birth marks can be true ?

My daughter and I have matching birthmarks in the same spot on our legs so that sends the previous life injury idea into oblivion imo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

How do gingers exist? 

In the shade or the fjords lol.

Edited by openozy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

There`s are a lot of Reincarnation stories,  One is about our  birth marks are from injuries from another life time . I have one on my neck and I had a dream , I was a German Soldier  that did not want to kill the Jews and they shot me in the neck,  was it just a elusion, or can  birth marks can be true ?

Yes, I believe birthmarks can be a sign of a past life trauma from enough cases I've heard. Dr. Ian Stevenson was probably the leading expert in investigating this subject. Here's a good article.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Where do all the new souls come from?

It's not a closed system. There are always souls entering and leaving the human reincarnation cycle. At one time there were zero humans so this question is not just about the modern population increase. Humans are probably the tiniest sliver in all the intelligent life forms in existence on the physical and super-physical planes. 

14 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

It is an intersting question.  My aunt had a birthmark on her right side, a large dark spot.  Her oldest son had the identical mark on his left side, a spot the same size and shape but with no pigment.  It could not be genetic, as no one else in the family has those marks, so it could be a past life mark if that happens.  The problem is we have no way to know for sure.

It seems like your dream could be a memory.  I have had dreams about me being a man riding a horse across a large meadow, and being in China when there was only horses for transportation other than walking.  I don't know what those dreams mean but they are interesting.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TrumanB said:

I believe in reincarnation and have plan to visit some regression therapist/hypnotist. Very interesting stuff.

I had on past life regression years ago and I had a problem with the hypnotist trying to interpret things for herself instead of letting me just experience it.  Don't pay attention if the hypnotist tries to make something out of it that it is not.  I suppose it is a human thing to do, but it is quite annoying, one of the reasons I don't trust psychics either.  It is a very rare person who can just step back and report what is conveyed without adding their own interpretation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Where do all the new souls come from?

How do we know there are "new" souls, and what about other planets or galaxies?  I have met people who are sure that this incarnation is their first incarnation on earth and that they belong in some other solar system.  It could just be a bad coping mechanism or it could be that we are thinking too small by assuming earth is the only place to incarnate in the universe.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

The "Keep Coming Back Until You Get It Right" idea is fetching indeed.

I don't ascribe to this theory about reincarnation.  I don't think we are here to learn anything, we are here to experience being separate and if reincarnation is a thing, it is probably because people get off the ride and get back on to ride again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was born with memories from a past life. My first real words to my Mom was that I had another mother and I "drowneded". As I got older I told her more about my memories. She never tried to make me talk about it but did allow me to and didn't dismiss it out of hand. As I got older I would stay up nights crying because I kept hearing this sound in my head that repeated over and and over. As a kid I thought I was crazy or the sound would drive me crazy. Finally I told my mom and she said maybe it was the sound of water lapping in your ear when you died and it was the last thing you heard. From that moment I never heard it again. I can remember the sound but it's never kept me up ever again. I lost my Mom at 15 and we share a line on our arm that no one else in the family has. For many years after she passed away I'd dream about meeting her in an ice cream shop and we would tell each other what we were up to. I never remembered what she told me but it felt like that's how it worked. One night I had the dream again and she was there but she didn't remember me. It also felt okay. Couple of weeks later my sister announced she was pregnant. When he son was born and I met him, I knew it was her. My nephew has a line on his arm too, his Mom doesn't. My Mom was an artist and he is too, draws a ton. I know that he is not in any true sense my Mom, she reincarnated and so she isn't the same person at but little traces show now and then. I never told my sister or my nephew about this as they are Christian and don't believe in reincarnation. 

• Like 3

I got one on my belly in the shape of a question (?) mark. Explain that. 

7 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Yes, I believe birthmarks can be a sign of a past life trauma from enough cases I've heard. Dr. Ian Stevenson was probably the leading expert in investigating this subject. Here's a good article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson#Criticism

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/ian-stevensone28099s-case-for-the-afterlife-are-we-e28098skepticse28099-really-just-cynics/

http://skepdic.com/stevenson.html

• Like 2