Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Camp Taji hit by rocket attack

DarkHunter

14 hours ago, Setton said:

If they choose to, then that's their right. 

It's also their right to tell the US to leave. But the Americans don't seem to recognise that. 

Well, I'd have to agree on both points ! 

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd just add this update in this thread rather than begin another.  If the Jerusalem Post has their info correct, Iran is about to have more to worry with than just COVID-19.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-and-US-preparing-for-new-round-of-conflict-in-Iraq-622701

8 hours ago, and then said:

I thought I'd just add this update in this thread rather than begin another.  If the Jerusalem Post has their info correct, Iran is about to have more to worry with than just COVID-19.

https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-and-US-preparing-for-new-round-of-conflict-in-Iraq-622701

Iraq you mean?  This article pretty much says that we are getting ready for another civil war in Iraq.

17 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Iraq you mean?  This article pretty much says that we are getting ready for another civil war in Iraq.

From what I have read from various sources and heard the plan is/was to essentially destroy one of the larger Iranian backed militias in Iraq, probably Kataib Hezbollah, while attacking IRGC positions inside Iraq with possible strikes at IRGC positions within Iran.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

From what I have read from various sources and heard the plan is/was to essentially destroy one of the larger Iranian backed militias in Iraq, probably Kataib Hezbollah, while attacking IRGC positions inside Iraq with possible strikes at IRGC positions within Iran.

I suppose we could use another trillion dollar war in addition to the Covid-19 bailouts and collapsing economy.  War time presidents do tend to get re-elected after all.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I suppose we could use another trillion dollar war in addition to the Covid-19 bailouts and collapsing economy.  War time presidents do tend to get re-elected after all.

Nice.  I think Iran isn't quite up to being that kind of challenge, yet.  Once they test and prove they have the big fire, that changes.  Meanwhile, our military leadership may have decided that sitting on their hands while these scum kill our troops piecemeal just isn't acceptable.  If they mow the grass now while Iran is under a lot of stress it may cost less.  No problem with that.  

So let me get this right.  We haven't beaten ISIS yet, we are surrendering Afghanistan to the Taliban, Iraqis are killing our us troops still, and you want to start a war with Iran because you think we will get a better outcome because of the COVID-19?

The US is suffering from the ravages of the first horseman of the apocalypse- might as well throw the second into the mix, eh?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

So let me get this right.  We haven't beaten ISIS yet, we are surrendering Afghanistan to the Taliban, Iraqis are killing our us troops still, and you want to start a war with Iran because you think we will get a better outcome because of the COVID-19?

The US is suffering from the ravages of the first horseman of the apocalypse- might as well throw the second into the mix, eh?

Don't forget, @Gromdor, that it is the stated position of the Pentagon that US forces can lose 2 major conflicts, and one minor one, around the world, at any moment in time. ! :P 

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

and you want to start a war with Iran because you think we will get a better outcome because of the COVID-19?

In your world, defending yourself from those who want to kill you is considered "starting something" against THEM?  In what world is that a thing?  You guys are screwed in the head.  The really disgusting thing about people who think this way is that they'll cheerfully scream bloody murder if we get attacked at home again and blame Trump.  Get over yourself.

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

The US is suffering from the ravages of the first horseman of the apocalypse

You should probably leave Biblical references out of your rhetoric.  The white horse is all about a false global leader who goes forth conquering.  Unless you know something I don't, I think we've yet to see that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

In your world, defending yourself from those who want to kill you is considered "starting something" against THEM? 

When was the last Iranian attack on US soil? 

8 hours ago, and then said:

In your world, defending yourself from those who want to kill you is considered "starting something" against THEM?  In what world is that a thing?  You guys are screwed in the head.  The really disgusting thing about people who think this way is that they'll cheerfully scream bloody murder if we get attacked at home again and blame Trump.  Get over yourself.

I would be all for killing people who offend me and my country if I had a plan to win.  What you want is to just kill some people and then put more of our troops in a position to be killed just to continue the cycle.  In my eyes, your ideology is the truly sick one and unpatriotic one.