Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chinese push US virus conspiracy theory

Eldorado

"“The US has finally acknowledged that among those who had died of the influenza previously were cases of the coronavirus. The true source of the virus was the US!” one commentator said. “The US owes the world, especially China, an apology,” another said. “American coronavirus,” one wrote.

"The theory has gained traction over the past few weeks, after a respected epidemiologist Zhong Nanshan, said in a passing remark at a press conference on 27 February that although the virus first appeared in China “it may not have originated in China”.

"Zhong later clarified his statement, saying that the first place where a disease is discovered does not “equate to it being the source”. He told reporters: “But neither can we conclude that the virus came from abroad. Only through investigation and tracing can we answer that question.

” Yet only Zhong’s first comment has stuck, repeated by Chinese diplomats, state media and officials who have subtly encouraged the idea."

Full monty at the UK Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/12/conspiracy-theory-that-coronavirus-originated-in-us-gaining-traction-in-china

Edited by Eldorado
  • Haha 8

"A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman on Thursday claimed the US military might have brought the Corona virus to Wuhan city, the initial location of the spread of the COVID-19 virus.

"Allegations were made by Zhao Lijian through his Twitter account, which has 287 thousand followers. Friday March 13 2020.

"This is so amazing that it changed a lot of things that I used to believe," Zhao wrote in his official account.  The US Embassy in Beijing did not respond to Zhao's accusations.

"Zhao's accusation seems to be related to the participation of the US Army in the international Military World Games held in Wuhan in October, which was attended by more than 100 countries."

At News24: http://www.news24xx.com/read/news/23347/Chinese-Foreign-Ministry-Spokesman-Accuses-US-Military-of-Bringing-Corona-Virus-to-Wuhan

And at Taiwan News: https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3896257

Why not?  Apparently, we are satan on earth in the minds of most.  Perhaps the Chinese are just beginning to worry about the PR they'll get if this thing devastates the global population because their backward ass peasants still eat BATS for pleasure?  Disgusting culture...

• Like 4

Yup instead of educating their population and making an effort to change their "cuisine" Chinese are blaming USA, it could be ploy of their government to divert the anger of their citizens away from them. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, and then said:

because their backward ass peasants still eat BATS for pleasure?  Disgusting culture...

How is eating bats more disgusting than eating pigs or chickens?

Edited by On3Truly
  • Confused 1

Just now, On3Truly said:

How is eating bats more disgusting than eating pigs, chickens or chickens?

Pigs can't fly !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/14/2020 at 12:05 AM, On3Truly said:

How is eating bats more disgusting than eating pigs or chickens?

Oh, I don't know... maybe because almost NO ONE does it? Maybe because this isn't the first interspecies jump from that country?  I've been there and it was filthy then, and I'm pretty sure it's filthy NOW.  Pack population into a density like that and add in open air live animal slaughter and you're accepting the eventual jump.  

• Like 3

North Korea’s “Christmas Gift” That Wasn’t38North 12-30-2020
From the moment North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Ri Thae Song warned Washington about an ominous “Christmas gift” in a December 3 statement, weapons analysts, North Korea scholars and pundits coalesced around the assumption that a long-range ballistic missile launch was a foregone conclusion. 

I wouldn’t be too quick to ignore this theory, but more likely, they could’ve caught wind of this before the Chinese authorities were even willing to admit that something was going on. 

I have yet to see a clear explanation for the question, could a virus like this be human engineered, without detection by science?

The problem with this potential hypothesis, that I see, is let’s say North Korea was the source of the virus. My guess would be they would be more inclined to release it first in a place like South Korea or somewhere else in Asia before they would in China. Unless, of course, their plan would be to disguise it, in just this manner.

I still believe that the fingerprints of human engineering would be something that scientists, could see. Also, the cost of getting caught would seem excessive, unless they determined that they could do enough damage to justify their actions, before getting caught.

Edited by Raptor Witness