Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
White Crane Feather

Last time this happened was 20 years ago.

White Crane Feather

The last time this happened my to be wife was nearly killed in a terrible car accident.

About 20 years ago, I woke up and I was violently being shaken. Not like a person shaking you. I mean this intense chaotic violent vibration. Imagine being vibrated by some massive machine but the frequency of the vibration was several feet. 

When I snapped out of it, I though maybe I’d had a seizure. I have never had one before. I walked around my apartment with an insane sense of dread. I soon found out my wife to be’s car had been run over by a big rig. 

Well the same thing happened early this morning. I did find out about a death of a person’s father that I’m close to, but I don’t think that was it if I’m going to consider it with meaning. I was really on edge all day. I have no way of describing how powerful that disturbance is. It’s as I’m being electrocuted at some intense voltage. I try not to let these things bother me, but it is such a gut wrenching feeling, I feel like it needs resolution.

Its been a while, but I may have to go in deep for this one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

LeonKennedy

I'm glad your wife is alright. That is definitely scary.  Perhaps it's an issue with seizures as you said? They can be scary,  but sometimes it's best to ride them out. Have you spoken to your primary care doctor about this? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

White Crane Feather
19 minutes ago, LeonKennedy said:

I'm glad your wife is alright. That is definitely scary.  Perhaps it's an issue with seizures as you said? They can be scary,  but sometimes it's best to ride them out. Have you spoken to your primary care doctor about this? 

Thanks. I have had a long history with altered states of consciousness. :)   

• Like 3

joc
17 minutes ago, LeonKennedy said:

Perhaps it's an issue with seizures as you said?

:yes:

Not an expert on seizures...but I've probably seen more than most because both my niece and my Blonde Lab have seizures.  You may remember going into them but not coming out.  or....vice versa.  

I watched my niece go from talking normally in a conversation to...boom...out go the lights...face first into the carpet...laid there for several seconds comatose...then her entire body suddenly came off the carpet in one motion and she flipped in mid air and landed on her back.  Like a fish out of water...then continued with violent shakes.  I've watched my dog numerous times...over 8 years...it's not pretty and always scary!

• Sad 2

joc

I would gather it is also possible that you were told on the phone that your wife had been in an accident and that triggered a massive seizure.  But what you remember is the way you described.  As you know...mental...is weird stuff.

• Like 1

joc

Or...something like that could trigger a PTSD event...which is actually more what it sounds like you were experiencing.  

• Like 1

papageorge1
1 hour ago, White Crane Feather said:

I did find out about a death of a person’s father that I’m close to, but I don’t think that was it if I’m going to consider it with meaning.

Why not consider that?

Stiff
2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Why not consider that?

Because obviously he's not quite as gullible as you are

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

quiXilver

We are all of us, interconnected.  Nothing in life is separate.

Sensitivity to the connectedness seems simultaneously a blessing and a burden, depending on temporal conditions.

This sensitivity I not only welcome, but cultivate... even when it's deeply disturbing and challenging.

I wish you and yours well mate.

• Like 3

White Crane Feather
11 hours ago, joc said:

I would gather it is also possible that you were told on the phone that your wife had been in an accident and that triggered a massive seizure.  But what you remember is the way you described.  As you know...mental...is weird stuff.

You would gather wrong ;) 

• Like 3

White Crane Feather
On 3/12/2020 at 9:24 PM, White Crane Feather said:

The last time this happened my to be wife was nearly killed in a terrible car accident.

About 20 years ago, I woke up and I was violently being shaken. Not like a person shaking you. I mean this intense chaotic violent vibration. Imagine being vibrated by some massive machine but the frequency of the vibration was several feet. 

When I snapped out of it, I though maybe I’d had a seizure. I have never had one before. I walked around my apartment with an insane sense of dread. I soon found out my wife to be’s car had been run over by a big rig. 

Well the same thing happened early this morning. I did find out about a death of a person’s father that I’m close to, but I don’t think that was it if I’m going to consider it with meaning. I was really on edge all day. I have no way of describing how powerful that disturbance is. It’s as I’m being electrocuted at some intense voltage. I try not to let these things bother me, but it is such a gut wrenching feeling, I feel like it needs resolution.

3D4A06D5-A9C4-4632-B2C3-11209C1723D1.jpeg

Professor T
On 3/13/2020 at 5:24 PM, White Crane Feather said:

Speaking of Deep, I had one of the most curious experiences yesterday, 5:56am on waking to be exact. I'd been shopping, looking around for this and that. It wasn't a busy market, there weren't many people around. I was looking at Easter eggs, eating one of them, an Easter bunny to be exact. There weren't many on the shelves, I wanted to get more. But then everything went haywire, Crazy. This was a level of crazy I've not experienced in a long time. A Machine came up and destroyed everything around me, and the machinery it's self fell through and destroyed the market, buildings, everything.

The Machinery was old, heavy, industrial and huge. I mean, massive, have never seen anything like it before either awake or in dream. The style too, seemed old, 1800's, early 1900's perhaps? Anyway, it seemed unintentional, as in the machinery was destroyed, and destroying.  It all seamed to erupt up from the ground.. I stood on the ruins of part of the ruined market, and looked out across the land as a river of this old machinery flowed across the world.

Anyway.. thought I'd mention it.. Have a Fun Easter everyone!

• Like 2

preacherman76
6 hours ago, Professor T said:

Speaking of Deep, I had one of the most curious experiences yesterday, 5:56am on waking to be exact. I'd been shopping, looking around for this and that. It wasn't a busy market, there weren't many people around. I was looking at Easter eggs, eating one of them, an Easter bunny to be exact. There weren't many on the shelves, I wanted to get more. But then everything went haywire, Crazy. This was a level of crazy I've not experienced in a long time. A Machine came up and destroyed everything around me, and the machinery it's self fell through and destroyed the market, buildings, everything.

The Machinery was old, heavy, industrial and huge. I mean, massive, have never seen anything like it before either awake or in dream. The style too, seemed old, 1800's, early 1900's perhaps? Anyway, it seemed unintentional, as in the machinery was destroyed, and destroying.  It all seamed to erupt up from the ground.. I stood on the ruins of part of the ruined market, and looked out across the land as a river of this old machinery flowed across the world.

PT, how have u been bro?

• Like 1

Professor T
On 4/7/2020 at 3:15 AM, preacherman76 said:

PT, how have u been bro?

Hi,

Good to see you guys still injecting some reason into this place.

I've been great thanks.. I'm still very much actively practicing/participating in these fringes.. lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

White Crane Feather
On 4/6/2020 at 1:59 AM, Professor T said:

Professor! I love hearing from

you my friend. I know you will play it down, but I have always appreciated your mind!  

• Like 2

Professor T
On 4/9/2020 at 1:09 PM, White Crane Feather said:

Professor! I love hearing from

you my friend. I know you will play it down, but I have always appreciated your mind!  

Hi.

Yep, I'll play it down. :sleepy:

Any closer to discovering the cause or resolution?

If it's got anything to do with Covid I feel that Covid's only a wrench in the works. IMO It's caused a wave that's yet to reach the shore and there's lot's more freaky-deaky stuff going on in the world right now that'll have an impact on how we all deal with life after the lock-downs..

• Like 1

B Randomly

Little late to this party, and haven't been here in a bit... but I'll pitch my 2 cents in.

I've been having strange occurrences, too.  Just a state of unrest, both waking and sleeping.  I attribute my sleeping unrest to my waking mind's concern for my family.  But the waking unrest/gut feelings, I haven't been able to pinpoint.  Could be the fact that I'm pent up.  Or could be something deeper.  Not really sure.  I don't really think it's because of being pent up.  I'm usually satisfied being home.

I haven't been practicing meditation for a while now, but get insights sometimes.  Last night I awoke in the middle of the night with the familiar "1000 waterfalls" in my ears.  It happened 3 or 4 times.  I wanted so bad to jump in, but was held back by fear.  4-5 years ago "me" would have died to jump in, but without practicing meditation, I feel my cup is "half empty", so to speak.  I wanted to mainly jump in to see if I could gain insight into the unrest, but couldn't bring myself to do it.  Looks like I'll have to make time to meditate.

So glad to see Prof T and WCF.  Been a long time gents.  I think about you guys from time to time, and always hope you're doing well.  Also, Blue.  Haven't been on here to see if she's still active.  Last I knew, she was taking a break.  I hope she's well.

• Like 1

Professor T
On 4/20/2020 at 1:22 AM, B Randomly said:

Little late to this party, and haven't been here in a bit... but I'll pitch my 2 cents in.

I've been having strange occurrences, too.  Just a state of unrest, both waking and sleeping.  I attribute my sleeping unrest to my waking mind's concern for my family.  But the waking unrest/gut feelings, I haven't been able to pinpoint.  Could be the fact that I'm pent up.  Or could be something deeper.  Not really sure.  I don't really think it's because of being pent up.  I'm usually satisfied being home.

I haven't been practicing meditation for a while now, but get insights sometimes.  Last night I awoke in the middle of the night with the familiar "1000 waterfalls" in my ears.  It happened 3 or 4 times.  I wanted so bad to jump in, but was held back by fear.  4-5 years ago "me" would have died to jump in, but without practicing meditation, I feel my cup is "half empty", so to speak.  I wanted to mainly jump in to see if I could gain insight into the unrest, but couldn't bring myself to do it.  Looks like I'll have to make time to meditate.

So glad to see Prof T and WCF.  Been a long time gents.  I think about you guys from time to time, and always hope you're doing well.  Also, Blue.  Haven't been on here to see if she's still active.  Last I knew, she was taking a break.  I hope she's well.

B Randomly!

Wow, It has been a while, 10 years or more so if I'm not mistaken since we both started down the rabbit hole about the same time. So good to hear from you. 

Your 2 cent's worth is far more valuable than that. The feeling's of unrest is understandable in this age, the root of which I'd probably blame on that stable genius you've got tugging on the strings over there. Then again, one cant blame all of the worlds ills on the fool without mentioning his followers.. Mind you, that might be my own polarity speaking. But I do feel it's something deeper too. There's a bigger picture and I think you've nailed a part of it. "Waking Unrest" & WCF "Wanting resolution".. Anyway, I'm going to continue as I have and keep an eye on these threads.

I've not practiced Meditation much recently myself, mainly because I don't feel the need to. I guess because so much of my life is a meditative state these days anyway.    

• Like 1