Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Saru

New coronavirus forum section

31 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

acute

How do I enter the Coronavirus Section without touching anything?

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

My office is closing as of Monday.  There goes most of my social life.  I'm going to feel like Will Smith in I Am Legend.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Is the corona virus... Out... There... 

Quote

 

~

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davros of Skaro

pink-floyd-dark-side-of-the-m-o-0-n-that

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnotoutthere

32440.jpg.644a261188a46b1e3be0e713d0fb640e.jpg

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spud the mackem
20 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I'm here from the UM sanitation department.

3rcajm.jpg

Turn around son and drop the bunsen burner ,I've gotta Bazooka facing you .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spud the mackem
2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

 

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

32440.jpg.644a261188a46b1e3be0e713d0fb640e.jpg

 

Where have all the T/rolls gone , long time asking , where have all the T/rolls gone long time ago, where have all the T/rolls gone , Gone down the pan every one , When will they ever learn , when will they ever learn

Just now, spud the mackem said:

Turn around son and drop the bunsen burner ,I've gotta Bazooka facing you .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spud the mackem
20 hours ago, OverSword said:

My office is closing as of Monday.  There goes most of my social life.  I'm going to feel like Will Smith in I Am Legend.

Get the vaccine without blowing your self up ,and you'll be a HERO

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drakonwick

Here in NC they have closed all schools and some 24 hour stores have set hours now! It's pandemonium. 

 

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly

My wife is worried some sort of travel ban might be implemented .  We have to drive from California to Michigan in one month.

???     

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
12 hours ago, lightly said:

My wife is worried some sort of travel ban might be implemented .  We have to drive from California to Michigan in one month.

???     

We've been planning a trip to Charleston SC to visit our daughter.  We'd have to travel through Florida and Georgia to get there.  I'm kind of worried about getting stranded halfway there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LucidElement
6 hours ago, and then said:

We've been planning a trip to Charleston SC to visit our daughter.  We'd have to travel through Florida and Georgia to get there.  I'm kind of worried about getting stranded halfway there.

I live in Florida .. cmon down hahah.

The only cases are up  north from us and only 2 people brought it, from of course travel.

CDC says the virus cant withstand heat over 78 degrees, so Florida is pretty safe, especially entering the BRUTAL summer of nothing but nice intense heat and 100 percent humidity.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCC1701

I think i've got it in my computer. It is going very slow since a couple of days.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, and then said:

We've been planning a trip to Charleston SC to visit our daughter.  We'd have to travel through Florida and Georgia to get there.  I'm kind of worried about getting stranded halfway there.

Yup, it's concerning.   Well,  good luck,  I hope it works out for both of us.    ...and everyone who wants or Has to travel between states.  In my case I have immunotherapy cancer treatments scheduled here....and there.   Not good if some state in between decides to close it's borders! ....I shouldn't even think that, let alone say it !     Or if St. Donald, er I mean President Trump decides to have an idea ! ;)

Edited by lightly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LucidElement said:

I live in Florida .. cmon down hahah.

The only cases are up  north from us and only 2 people brought it, from of course travel.

CDC says the virus cant withstand heat over 78 degrees, so Florida is pretty safe, especially entering the BRUTAL summer of nothing but nice intense heat and 100 percent humidity.

Hmm I don't get it...the normal temperature inside a human body is 98.6  ..and then the virus causes a fever.  ??

Edited by lightly
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly
Posted (edited)
On March 16, 2020 at 8:54 AM, lightly said:

Hmm I don't get it...the normal temperature inside a human body is 98.6  ..and then the virus causes a fever.  ??

:lol:     ....I still don't get it.    The CDC says the virus cannot withstand heat over 78 degrees....so....how can it withstand an environment of 98.6 ?     Is the CDC wrong?   What am I missing here?

Edited by lightly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
8 minutes ago, lightly said:

:lol:     ....I still don't get it.    The CDC says the virus cannot withstand heat over 78 degrees....so....how can it withstand an environment of 98.6 ?

First important step to understand would be to validate the claim given: "The CDC says the virus cannot withstand heat over 78 degrees". I have seen the claim here but I didn saw a link to a CDC  source which would back the claim.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
On 3/16/2020 at 10:43 AM, LucidElement said:

I live in Florida .. cmon down hahah.

The only cases are up  north from us and only 2 people brought it, from of course travel.

CDC says the virus cant withstand heat over 78 degrees, so Florida is pretty safe, especially entering the BRUTAL summer of nothing but nice intense heat and 100 percent humidity.

https://www.wpbf.com/article/155-confirmed-coronavirus-cases-in-florida-residents-8-in-palm-beach-county/31594601

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/coronavirus-has-florida-on-guard-with-broward-miami-dade-having-most-cases/2206759/

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.