Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New coronavirus forum section

Saru

Is the corona virus... Out... There... 

~

• Haha 2

pink-floyd-dark-side-of-the-m-o-0-n-that

• Haha 2

32440.jpg.644a261188a46b1e3be0e713d0fb640e.jpg

• Haha 9

20 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I'm here from the UM sanitation department.

3rcajm.jpg

Turn around son and drop the bunsen burner ,I've gotta Bazooka facing you .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

2 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

32440.jpg.644a261188a46b1e3be0e713d0fb640e.jpg

Where have all the T/rolls gone , long time asking , where have all the T/rolls gone long time ago, where have all the T/rolls gone , Gone down the pan every one , When will they ever learn , when will they ever learn

Just now, spud the mackem said:

Turn around son and drop the bunsen burner ,I've gotta Bazooka facing you .

20 hours ago, OverSword said:

My office is closing as of Monday.  There goes most of my social life.  I'm going to feel like Will Smith in I Am Legend.

Get the vaccine without blowing your self up ,and you'll be a HERO

• Like 1

Here in NC they have closed all schools and some 24 hour stores have set hours now! It's pandemonium. 

• Sad 4

My wife is worried some sort of travel ban might be implemented .  We have to drive from California to Michigan in one month.

???     

• Sad 4

12 hours ago, lightly said:

My wife is worried some sort of travel ban might be implemented .  We have to drive from California to Michigan in one month.

???     

We've been planning a trip to Charleston SC to visit our daughter.  We'd have to travel through Florida and Georgia to get there.  I'm kind of worried about getting stranded halfway there.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, and then said:

We've been planning a trip to Charleston SC to visit our daughter.  We'd have to travel through Florida and Georgia to get there.  I'm kind of worried about getting stranded halfway there.

I live in Florida .. cmon down hahah.

The only cases are up  north from us and only 2 people brought it, from of course travel.

CDC says the virus cant withstand heat over 78 degrees, so Florida is pretty safe, especially entering the BRUTAL summer of nothing but nice intense heat and 100 percent humidity.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, and then said:

Yup, it's concerning.   Well,  good luck,  I hope it works out for both of us.    ...and everyone who wants or Has to travel between states.  In my case I have immunotherapy cancer treatments scheduled here....and there.   Not good if some state in between decides to close it's borders! ....I shouldn't even think that, let alone say it !     Or if St. Donald, er I mean President Trump decides to have an idea ! ;)

Edited by lightly

1 hour ago, LucidElement said:

The only cases are up  north from us and only 2 people brought it, from of course travel.

CDC says the virus cant withstand heat over 78 degrees, so Florida is pretty safe, especially entering the BRUTAL summer of nothing but nice intense heat and 100 percent humidity.

Hmm I don't get it...the normal temperature inside a human body is 98.6  ..and then the virus causes a fever.  ??

Edited by lightly
  • Haha 1

On March 16, 2020 at 8:54 AM, lightly said:

Hmm I don't get it...the normal temperature inside a human body is 98.6  ..and then the virus causes a fever.  ??

:lol:     ....I still don't get it.    The CDC says the virus cannot withstand heat over 78 degrees....so....how can it withstand an environment of 98.6 ?     Is the CDC wrong?   What am I missing here?

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, lightly said:

:lol:     ....I still don't get it.    The CDC says the virus cannot withstand heat over 78 degrees....so....how can it withstand an environment of 98.6 ?

First important step to understand would be to validate the claim given: "The CDC says the virus cannot withstand heat over 78 degrees". I have seen the claim here but I didn saw a link to a CDC  source which would back the claim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/16/2020 at 10:43 AM, LucidElement said:

https://www.wpbf.com/article/155-confirmed-coronavirus-cases-in-florida-residents-8-in-palm-beach-county/31594601

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/coronavirus-has-florida-on-guard-with-broward-miami-dade-having-most-cases/2206759/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• The topic was locked