Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New coronavirus forum section

Saru

On 3/14/2020 at 7:44 AM, sags said:

Are we going to stock pile toilet roll in there too ? :cry: 

I believe he is putting out the fire with gasoline?

9 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

And if you order from Coles online, which l did last week you will end up with nothing!

I ordered shampoo, several pasta's, toilet rolls, and soups and such, and got a large bag with the shampoo!

Or went through all of that online crap for nada!

I am going to look for a Coles in the worst street and location as is possible, preferably during a cyclone, and large hailstorm, and l might get lucky.

^_^

10 hours ago, tmcom said:

I believe he is putting out the fire with gasoline?

And if you order from Coles online, which l did last week you will end up with nothing!

I ordered shampoo, several pasta's, toilet rolls, and soups and such, and got a large bag with the shampoo!

Or went through all of that online crap for nada!

I am going to look for a Coles in the worst street and location as is possible, preferably during a cyclone, and large hailstorm, and l might get lucky.

^_^

woolworths is the same..

I was up in the hills on the weekend visiting the girl friend.. (about a hours drive out of perth) we went to the shops on saturday.. shelves were fully stocked and everyone was doing their normal regular shopping but probably buying a little bit extra.. I love regional people.. so pragmatic.. city folk are idiots

• Like 3

7 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

woolworths is the same..

I was up in the hills on the weekend visiting the girl friend.. (about a hours drive out of perth) we went to the shops on saturday.. shelves were fully stocked and everyone was doing their normal regular shopping but probably buying a little bit extra.. I love regional people.. so pragmatic.. city folk are idiots

Good to know l will try a few stand alone COles stores today, before driving into the hills! And toilet rolls are on Ebay but $26 for a pack of 10, phew, l would rather drive into the country first, than give some a....hole another reason to fill up his house!

:o

Edited by tmcom
  • Haha 1

Stanford hospital board says to protect yourself and lungs,  sip water every 15 minutes to keep throat from getting dry...and to wash virus into stomache where it will be killed  ..... (Could't hurt?)

....they also say if you get the sniffles..it's a cold..  And that the virus symptoms begin with a sore throat.     But you'd best double/triple check because there is a lot of conflicting info bouncing around. !

• Like 1

On March 19, 2020 at 10:40 AM, lightly said:

Stanford hospital board says to protect yourself and lungs,  sip water every 15 minutes to keep throat from getting dry...and to wash virus into stomache where it will be killed  ..... (Could't hurt?)

....they also say if you get the sniffles..it's a cold..  And that the virus symptoms begin with a sore throat.     But you'd best double/triple check because there is a lot of conflicting info bouncing around. !

Sure enough!   I just got a call from a nurse..who said the CDC lists a runny nose as one of the symptoms.   And cough and fever.      ....she also said some people tested positive with no symptoms at all.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

On 3/13/2020 at 7:31 PM, Saru said:

We now have a dedicated forum section in the 'News, Politics and Current Affairs' category:

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/forum/154-coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic/

All existing threads on the topic have now been moved there to keep everything about the pandemic together in one place.

This will also help to keep existing sections from being flooded with coronavirus-related topics.

The purpose of this thread was to announce our new dedicated coronavirus forum.

Please use that forum now for all related news and discussions. Thank you.

• Thanks 4

• The topic was locked