Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help me please I need answers!!

Mama1617

So I am writing here because I need help, my baby who's 4 woke up this morning crying his back hurts but as always he does, but he keeps saying it's hot mommy it's hot so I lift up his shirt and find something unexpected and have no idea what it is or how it got there, any answers as to what this is!!??? I'm trying to upload a picture of it but it won't let me.....

It some scratches and a X and a form with three hooks upside down and some odd shape next to it.....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mama1617 said:

So I am writing here because I need help, my baby who's 4 woke up this morning crying his back hurts but as always he does, but he keeps saying it's hot mommy it's hot so I lift up his shirt and find something unexpected and have no idea what it is or how it got there, any answers as to what this is!!??? I'm trying to upload a picture of it but it won't let me.....

It some scratches and a X and a form with three hooks upside down and some odd shape next to it.....

I this is true and you are a the mother of a 4yo who seems to have an issue with his health plus some dermatological irritations and you ask on a public form for help instead to visit a doctor, then lady, then you are an idiot-mother at full scale.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I am not going to be so harsh, but FFS woman take your child to the doctors! 

47 minutes ago, Mama1617 said:

It some scratches and a X and a form with three hooks upside down and some odd shape next to it...

PLEASE tell me you are not thinking anything paranormal. For your childs sack PLEASE do not even go there! 

You have put this under the paranormal section. !!!!!!

The only thing which needs sectioning is you. 

Sorry, I tried not to be harsh, but its difficult when an innocent 4 year old's health is at stake.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mama1617 said:

Because you are here I am taking it that you are suspicious of negative paranormal activity. Anything else that could be related been going on from the paranormal side? Yes, a picture would help me judge how natural/unnatural this seems.

Is the child OK now? Is he living and behaving normally?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Yes, a picture would help me judge how natural/unnatural this seems.

Your a medical professional now? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Piney said:

I say Yes!  100% on Hippocratometer. :yes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

I can judge the likelihood of intelligently formed shapes. If it has block letters that say PINEY I’m not going to think ‘natural’. I might suspect the piney demon as more likely.

On the other side I wouldn’t send someone to the doctor’s for a little scratch. Let’s see.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I can judge the likelihood of intelligently formed shapes. If it has block letters that say PINEY I’m not going to think ‘natural’. I might suspect the piney demon as more likely.

Yes, I'm sure your a ordained exorcist with the intense psychological and medical training they go through.....

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yes, I'm sure your a ordained exorcist with the intense psychological and medical training they go through.....

Just an intelligent layman responding to the OP’s request for help.

16 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Who has no medical training and is not a trained, experienced Spirit Worker.......

Edited by Piney

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Your response should of been *Take them to a pediatrician*. 

Just now, Piney said:

Who has no medical training is not a trained, experienced Spirit Worker.......

I see. This thread is only for Spirit Workers. I must have missed that part.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Your response should of been *Take them to a pediatrician*. 

For possibly a minor scratch?

• Like 1

Take your baby to the doctor and check for allergies as others have mentioned before. I don't know your background,  I won't throw stones because we all have our moments. It could also possibly be bed bugs? I've had those before and they're no fun. I killed them off with vinegar,  but they can leave some impressive Mark's that look like symbols on the skin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, papageorge1 said:

You know that how? 

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

I see. This thread is only for Spirit Workers. I must have missed that part.

The OP shouldn't even be asking advice here. They should take the child to a doctor. 

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

You know that how? 

The OP shouldn't even be asking advice here. They should take the child to a doctor. 

I consider my advice better than no advice.

And so far I’ve only asked questions and haven’t given advice.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

See post#1 "but he keeps saying it's hot mommy it's hot"

What would you do with a toddler who say that? Let him lick on a rainbow crystal? Rub his back with a Celtic pentagram amulet? Light up some scented candles (smell: Tibet mountain goat/male)?

• Thanks 2

Hello Mama1617. Welcome to the forum.

Seriously, do check with a pediatrician, because the most likely cause of these marks is animal, insect or contact dermatitis. Rule those out first.

I am reminded of an incident back in my military days when I was flying to units overseas to do inspections and unit support stuff ahead of IG inspection teams. On one trip I had zero time to do more than open the suitcase and get a uniform on and get to work after landing and to my disgust my hair conditioner (of all dang things) had leaked during the depressurization of the cargo hold on the flight, and left a damp area on the collar of my uniform.

Happily it was not visible and the scent was faint, so I geared up and got to work and it soon was dry and I gave it no more thought until I woke the next morning with my upper shoulder and neck area so swollen and painful that I had to go to the hospital, where they were convinced it was a spider bite and treated it that way (with little result) and no evidence of literally a bite anywhere. I was in misery for a few days until it was determined later to be an allergic reaction. Drugs for that had immediate results.

It took me a while to even connect the one shift in the hair conditioner'd shirt (until I was off duty and could wash it soon as I got back to the quarters). It seems impossible to me that a product I used all the time then and still did with no reaction, could possibly cause a result that severe for a few hours of full strength contact, me being one of those who is allergic to NOTHING. But, there was no other possibility, really.

Do rule out bugs, a mouse, a sensitivity in something he laid on or had contact with in the hours before bedtime before you assume otherwise. That really HURT and was freaky :( 

Good luck with it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, toast said:

See post#1 "but he keeps saying it's hot mommy it's hot"

What would you do with a toddler who say that? Let him lick on a rainbow crystal? Rub his back with a Celtic pentagram amulet? Light up some scented candles (smell: Tibet mountain goat/male

Again, I have advised nothing of those sorts nor would I ever dissuade medical advice.

The OP wanted to discuss the shapes as I read it.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mama1617 said:

Please, take the child to the doctor and also get a new mattress, like @XenoFish suggested.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

The OP wanted to discuss the shapes as I read it.

I think the OP to be a 14yo prankster suffering boredom while school holidays.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, toast said:

Light up some scented candles (smell: Tibet mountain goat/male)?

I have some real nice SAS - KSK scented candles.

*diesel fuel/burning poop/thermite/pork barbeque*

The way they combine the scents is a delicacy to the nose.  ^_^

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I have some real nice SAS - KSK scented candles.

*diesel fuel/burning poop/thermite/pork barbeque*

The way they combine the scents is a delicacy to the nose.  ^_^

My favourite one is Porsche 911 Turbo glowing BREMBO brakes :lol:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, toast said:

I think the OP to be a 14yo prankster suffering boredom while school holidays.

And I think the OP is probably real.