Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Got to still be able to laugh

freetoroam

bat.jpg

• Haha 8

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OverSword

• XenoFish

• acidhead

• Doug1066

91429210_10158677996443484_3445309218800795648_n.jpg

• Haha 8

I went to the grocery store the other day as Safeway opened in hopes to get some paper towels, and all they had stocked that day were a brand that was $8 for 2 regular sized rolls. I'm used to buying Safeway's 2 rolls for $2, so being the cheapskate I am, I had to pass. So now I'm cleaning up all my household spills with toilet paper.

• Haha 4

"A couple from Stevenage in the UK, Nicholas Murray and Madeline Mai-Davies, shared footage that they say shows one of their neighbors donning a disguise to head out to the store.

"The video shows the man dressed as a bush and apparently sneaking out to the store before heading back home (and tripping along the way)."

See him at Fox: Link

Or at TikTok: Link

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Anael said:

toilet-paper-crisis-memes-website-2-637x

May i draw your attention to the upper left corner of the van..."Fully trained". it must be difficult to spray wash a dirty bum for one to have to be trained to do this...lol

"Billy...what do you want to be when you grow up".....Billy: "I want to be an anal wash trainer".

Dream big Billy, dream big

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, _Only said:

I went to the grocery store the other day as Safeway opened in hopes to get some paper towels, and all they had stocked that day were a brand that was $8 for 2 regular sized rolls. I'm used to buying Safeway's 2 rolls for $2, so being the cheapskate I am, I had to pass. So now I'm cleaning up all my household spills with toilet paper.

You should have flown, umm, caught a ocean lin,....dammit, ordered from Safeway in Vic, AU, Nazi owned shopping centre, they have tons of 2 rolls for umm, well it was cheap.

Coles also sold some toilet rolls, and l got the last roll of 24, so l am covered for 6 months.

^_^

• Like 1

My dog just asked if I want the heating left on while he goes for a game of pool.

• Haha 5

'Stockport Spider-Men' delight families in lockdown

Video at Manchester Evening news: Link

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

If there is no protective mask:

• Haha 5

On 3/16/2020 at 2:59 PM, Will Due said:

Try asking the families of those who have died, or those currently infected, or those who have lost or very soon will lose their livelihood, whether this is funny or not.

You will laugh when you Know.

And in any event laughter is truly the best medicine

Meanwhile, we row, row, row our boats — rowing each other Home. 

0CF72DA8-2976-4566-80E2-F31BED7572B0.jpeg

Edited by Festina
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked