Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

The search for Australia's bigfoot

Recommended Posts

Eldorado

"What would you do if you were walking through the bush and all of a sudden a large, hairy humanoid creature loomed before you?

"Leumeah resident Attila Kaldy would be ready and waiting with his camera.

"The independent filmmaker set off on a quest nearly two years ago to make a documentary about people who spend their time searching for the Australian bigfoot.

"Mr Kaldy's documentary, Track: Search For Australia's Bigfoot, will finally be released in April this year."

Full monty at Macarthur Advertiser: https://www.macarthuradvertiser.com.au/story/6641041/macarthur-filmmaker-chronicles-the-search-for-australias-bigfoot/

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
acute

TBH, I would be amazed if Bigfoot doesn't exist. There have been too many close encounters, reported by what appear to be sane and reliable witnesses.

As it implies in the article, if you're confronted by a 7 or 8 foot hominid, your first thought is not to capture a good image, but to continue to live.

 

Why say you, El?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, acute said:

TBH, I would be amazed if Bigfoot doesn't exist. There have been too many close encounters, reported by what appear to be sane and reliable witnesses.

As it implies in the article, if you're confronted by a 7 or 8 foot hominid, your first thought is not to capture a good image, but to continue to live.

 

Why say you, El?

 

Nah.  There's been too many proper hunters and trackers had a look.  They'd have found at least some bones or scat by now.

I'd like to be wrong though.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
6 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

There's been too many proper hunters and trackers had a look. 

Yeah but no but yeah but.....

Surely, the only way another species of hominid could remain undiscovered is to be schooled (through the ages) in hiding all traces.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, acute said:

Yeah but no but yeah but.....

Surely, the only way another species of hominid could remain undiscovered is to be schooled (through the ages) in hiding all traces.

And none have died in a fall while out alone, or been done in by a bear?  Or a whole tribe wiped out by flood e.g.?

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
3 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

And none have died in a fall while out alone, or done in by a bear?  Or a whole tribe wiped out by flood?

Hmmm..... yes..... well..........

 

 

 

 

This Coronavirus, eh?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.