Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oilfield worker captures bigfoot on dash cam

Eldorado

"Oilfield worker returns to the area after reviewing dash cam footage that revealed a tall dark figure standing near a wellsite lease road near Nordegg Alberta Canada, a geographical hot spot for Bigfoot sightings and encounters."

HIs first video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=eN314SJfqVA&feature=emb_logo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Am I seeing things, or is that thing moving?  I'd like to see it not slowed down, so my brain can make sense of it.

(Right 'arm')

• Like 3

3 hours ago, acute said:

Am I seeing things, or is that thing moving?  I'd like to see it not slowed down, so my brain can make sense of it.

(Right 'arm')

:unsure2:

• Haha 2

You've got to be kidding.....

....grrr....

{Wanders off in the hope of finding something worthy of examining, while thinking "I should have known just by looking at his Youtube name and avatar..".}

Ah well, pigeonhole filled.  With pure pigeon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Got to wonder why they would be analyzing a uninteresting dash cam video that close to find something that subtle? I wish they would have shown and talked more about the footprints. The hair needs to be tested of course. It is a hotbed area.

Early Papameter Reading

35% Bigfoot  65% Natural of Hoax

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Uhh... Isn't that part of the tree? 

I've never seen a tree walk, then again,  stranger things are happening lately so you never know?

• Haha 3

There you are! That's not bigfoot! That's my ex! He lives in Alberta, Canada! He messaged me one morning before going to work and I've not heard from him again ever since! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, acute said:

Am I seeing things, or is that thing moving?  I'd like to see it not slowed down, so my brain can make sense of it.

(Right 'arm')

It's the koala that move ! Poor thing. To bring a koala in the snow, what the bigfoot was thinking...maybe he was drunk?

• Haha 2

I'm still waiting to see it. The video shows nothing. Did they leave that part out? LOL I'd also like to know the unrelated reason why the guy looked at the film. Not that it's important, but it sounded like an excuse right off the bat. If I was looking for something & ran across Big Foot. I would have said, "3 deer jumped across the road in front of me & while looking at them, I discovered Big Foot..." or whatever reason I had. I would have thrown that out there 1st. That could just be me, though.

• Like 4

I guess bigfoot is a giant lump that stands so perfectly still that he collects lightly falling snow.

"Bigfoot" movies don't get much dumber than this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

There were large footprints clearly visible in the snow. I don't know how he missed them, and not focused his camera on them. Don't know about the video, but the foot prints and the hair he found in the "nest" deserve further study.

Edited by SpaceBumZaphod
  • Like 1

Pareidolia is the tendency for incorrect perception of a stimulus as an object, pattern or meaning known to the observer, such as seeing shapes in clouds, seeing faces in inanimate objects or abstract patterns, or hearing hidden messages in music.... Wikipedia

The dashcam may not show a Sasquatch, however it isn’t staged as many of the ludicrous online videos are , so kudos to the uploader  for bringing this footage to the populous , Pareidolia needs to be factored in certain instances of BigFoot footage and sightings where video tech is missing .

• Like 1

Judging off when he went back, the trees appear to be the same, and theres nothing behind them matching the blobsquatch. So, I'm going to say it was a real animal. Might have been the back end of a moose, or elk, judging off the hair he found.  Probably not a bear IMHO. 

Very possibly a fake, with all those limbs thrown down to mess up any tracks.

• Like 1

I thought  I saw two images of the "BF." The first one was transparant and the other one wasn't. There's really no way to consider this as it's easily faked by someone in a costume. My first guess is not a Sasquatch, but a deer or something for the hair.

• Like 1

After an univentfull  drive to morrisons and back i looked at my dashcam footage and guess what?I saw ..... Bugga all just like that oil field worker 

Too much wrong with this.   

Who reviews dashcam footage so thoroughly that they could spot this?   Answer?  No one.

Why didn't he follow the tracks?   At least come back with some friends to follow the tracks.   That reeks of BS.

It did not look like anything was lying on or under the branches.  If an 800 lb bigfoot was lying there, the snow would be more flattened down.   

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

OMG, it's bigfoot with a koala in his arm ! so cute !

Dont bring him into this.... Wait never mind he was here before me.

Edited by InconceivableThoughts
  • Haha 2

It doesn't look like the same spot to me. The dark whatever is more zoomed in when it is the dash cam. Also, there are firs or hemlocks on each side of the dark whatever but the walk in zone is open.

Why would anyone bother to check the video out? What happened that would have someone checking out a snowy road drive?

Another guy filing multiple bigfoot reports.  He goes out looking for them and doesn't even see one as he drives by it.  Right.   Bobo and the BFRO have been searching for bigfoot for years and

they have never gotten one second of video.  This clown has two reports and has footage of a nesting bed.  Don't make me laugh.

Edited by tortugabob
  • Like 2