Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

'Bigfoot' peers through window in new images

40 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Guyver

Interesting. At first I thought it looked a little like James Brown, and then I thought it was maybe a Samoan with face paint.....now IDK.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt221

The evidence was lost in a fire ...........ohhhhh bugga

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DreadLordAvatar

I’m calling BS on this.  First, how can you smell anything outdoors from the living room?  The window obviously does not appear to be open.  Also the bf face looks entirely flat without any dimension.  Finally, the good old evidence destroyed in a fire.  Hoax.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan

Why did it take 3 years to post them? ;)  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
18 minutes ago, Essan said:

Why did it take 3 years to post them? ;)  

From the link above, I would say they were squatched.....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
2 hours ago, DreadLordAvatar said:

I’m calling BS on this.  First, how can you smell anything outdoors from the living room?.

Dunno what it’s like where you are, but even with everything closed up we can smell the lemon myrtle and the paperbark trees when they’re in flower. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1

Papameter

50% Bigfoot   50% Other/Hoax

Pro: Smell

Con: Cheap camera available, blurriness

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tortugabob

FAKE as $hit. You know wearing blackface is considered highly racist these days.  This guy lives in the ultra-liberal state of Colorado.   I' surprised he hasn't been arrested for a hate crime.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ultimatium

Well, that's really interesting. It looks rather genuine to me. Of course, it could be a man in a suit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DanL

Honestly I have seen people that looked a lot like that. As far as the smell, I don't know about a Bigfoot but a skunk has little trouble making his presence known even in a house that is closed up. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
7 hours ago, flying squid said:

There are six more photos from the film on this link.  If nothing, it gives a little better perspective on this alleged bigfoot encounter.

https://www.squatchmenow.net/post/window-peeking-bigfoot-in-bailey?fbclid=IwAR06rm7JJNoRWmP_rB1r4lPZqkBFyK_--hR-zE5oCH2NJMJVxNyZGRc5kOg

Going off those pics, it's not just a cardboard cutout or something similar. It's got to be three dimensional.

Could be a mask. I tried to figure how it might be a bear, but I cant see that at all. 

I'm going with Papa, it's either a real BF, or it's a neighbor scaring the crap out of them. Myself, I vote neighbor.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guyver
6 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter

50% Bigfoot   50% Other/Hoax

Pro: Smell

Con: Cheap camera available, blurriness

I can’t say that I have studied the photos in an expert fashion, not knowing the time stamps....but after some examination, it seems to me that there is a “progression” in the photos from what looks like a hoax (a person in face paint) to some or at least one photo which appears like it could be a real sasquatch, or a very good hoax.  It is this variation that causes me to think this is a hoax.

In this case, I think it could be a clever hoax because sasquatches have been reported to look through windows and observe people inside....this makes sense if such a creature like sasquatch exists, as this type of behavior would be understandable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonKennedy

Swamp gas causes the photos to take this and give a a false image.  Nothing to see here folks it isn't real. A trick of the camera is all. These things aren't real. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
9 hours ago, tortugabob said:

FAKE as $hit. You know wearing blackface is considered highly racist these days.  This guy lives in the ultra-liberal state of Colorado.   I' surprised he hasn't been arrested for a hate crime.  

My first thought too. You can see the eyes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaden

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
3 hours ago, Guyver said:

I can’t say that I have studied the photos in an expert fashion, not knowing the time stamps....but after some examination, it seems to me that there is a “progression” in the photos from what looks like a hoax (a person in face paint) to some or at least one photo which appears like it could be a real sasquatch, or a very good hoax.  It is this variation that causes me to think this is a hoax.

In this case, I think it could be a clever hoax because sasquatches have been reported to look through windows and observe people inside....this makes sense if such a creature like sasquatch exists, as this type of behavior would be understandable 

Well, I went with 50% chance of a Bigfoot. Re-read the article and the narrative and reviewed the photos again and if anything I feel the 50% is conservative. Care to give us a percentage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew

Obviously a weather balloon.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MissJatti
Posted (edited)

If it were me shoot first then take photos and other convenient evidence. Buttttt it look like a person from the congos.

Edited by MissJatti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles

It looks like it is just a man.   I've seen people with those features.   Maybe a hoax, maybe a neighbor.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jowasmus

This story is from 2017 (according to the article), a bit long in the tooth, ain't it? Looks too humanistic to be a bear, but looks like the BF from Harry & the Hendersons a LOT. Or is that just me?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

The originator of the photos said his house was on a 3+ foot foundation, but didn't follow up with his high up the windows are. Or, did I miss that part somehow?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
InconceivableThoughts

Its obviously a bear...smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.