Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot' peers through window in new images

UM-Bot

16 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, I went with 50% chance of a Bigfoot. Re-read the article and the narrative and reviewed the photos again and if anything I feel the 50% is conservative. Care to give us a percentage?

Well, I am not as good as you are with the numbers...but I give this one a 51% or greater chance of hoax.  Too bad too, a real sasquatch peering into a window shot would be amazing!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Well, I am not as good as you are with the numbers...but I give this one a 51% or greater chance of hoax.  Too bad too, a real sasquatch peering into a window shot would be amazing!!!!!

Update: The Papameter is up to 60% Bigfoot after closer look.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

The originator of the photos said his house was on a 3+ foot foundation, but didn't follow up with his high up the windows are. Or, did I miss that part somehow?

From the measurement details he provides on his FB page, whatever was supposedly at his window would have had to be more than seven feet tall.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

don't know...

Image result for gif bigfoot

You can see the musle definition in that.   It must be real!!

• Haha 2

Unless BF wears baseball caps back to front I'm chancing it 50% peeping tom, 25% psycho or 25% burglar.

• Like 5

Real or not, if I ever saw that peering through my window, I would faint. It's creepy. 

This looks like a still from a the movie Boggy Creek - Which is more than likely what it is, especially given the grainy image quality, the movie had same quality.

• Like 2

I've read that Bigfoot likes food offerings, and their favorite is bacon! 

It's so grainy! I feel if a population of this species actually exist, considering what people talk about alone! Then there should be some type of physical evidence for these creatures. 

• Like 2

Everyone is focused on the data but not the evidence. The data are the photographs the evidence is the statement made by the witness. Steve Kulls did just that and I would say dismantled this story quite easily.

https://squatchdetective.wordpress.com/2020/03/24/alert-peek-a-boo-bigfoot-a-hoax-but-not-why-you-think/

• Thanks 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked