Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA invented the term ‘conspiracy theory’?

Eldorado

57 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

:no:

Communism pretends it is the enemy of the rich capItalists, but both the rich elite and the communist
leaders are committed to wipe out Christianity
, to wipe out free trade with monopolies, and to set up
an Illuminati One-World-Government.

Bloodlines of Illuminati

by:

Fritz Springmeier, 1995

Are we not seeing this today?

Labels are always pinned on those when one side strongly disagrees with another's viewpoint.

Racist, Homophobic, Xenophobic, just to name a few. Leftist like use these words in an attempt

to silence the other side by making these accusations.

Edited by Hawken
spelling

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 7:30 PM, jaylemurph said:

What “truth” has a conspiridiot ever exposed? Flying rods? Annunaki? The queen is a really an antisemitic lizard from outer space?

—Jaylemurph 

It does help if you understand what the conspiracy theorists believe first.  Arrogance gets really boring.

On 12/23/2020 at 6:36 AM, Dreamer screamer said:

Communism pretends it is the enemy of the rich capItalists, but both the rich elite and the communist

Bloodlines of Illuminati

by:

Fritz Springmeier, 1995

According to you Christianity is satanic anyway.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

It does help if you understand what the conspiracy theorists believe first.  Arrogance gets really boring.

Does this apply to everything else you don't fail to understand?

16 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

According to you Christianity is satanic anyway.

Yeap!!   How clever is it to promote one thing, but is actually something else.   Took me ages and research to suss it out.   Many books are now being written which should put a change in history and get humanity back on to the road of truth.

16 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Does this apply to everything else you don't fail to understand?

What have I failed to understand? as I innerstand it I've learnt the truth.

30 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Yeap!!   How clever is it to promote one thing, but is actually something else.   Took me ages and research to suss it out.

No doubt it took you ages, but watching YouTube videos is not research.  

30 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Many books are now being written which should put a change in history and get humanity back on to the road of truth.

Doesn't help these books are works of fiction.

34 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

What have I failed to understand? as I innerstand it I've learnt the truth.

How much time you got?

Christianity, The Bible, Latin, Roman mythology, Free speech, virology...

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

No doubt it took you ages, but watching YouTube videos is not research.  

Oh yes it is.  I will argue when you know the key, or coordinates.   Can't just watch any old youtube video, that would be daft.  But real people, with real expertise in investigation on how things work can be divine.  Alternative media like youtube was great, but now they caught on and are wiping out videos and accounts.  But I was lucky to ride that bus, as many will now won't be able too. 

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Doesn't help these books are works of fiction.

Like I said if you understand the key and know how to decipher the information, then these books make perfect sense.

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

How much time you got?

Christianity, The Bible, Latin, Roman mythology, Free speech, virology...

Covered thanks.   But I would be interested in your interpretation of free speech.    But I don't think the moderators will allow it...:lol:

4 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Covered thanks.   But I would be interested in your interpretation of free speech.    But I don't think the moderators will allow it...:lol:

Free speech applies to the government.  

7 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Oh yes it is.  I will argue when you know the key, or coordinates.   Can't just watch any old youtube video, that would be daft.

Yet surprisingly you still do it, and still haven't learned from your mistakes.

But real people, with real expertise in investigation on how things work can be divine.

Like your fake Latin translations?

Alternative media like youtube was great, but now they caught on and are wiping out videos and accounts.  But I was lucky to ride that bus, as many will now won't be able too. 

Yeah, you charlatans will have to go else where.

Like I said if you understand the key and know how to decipher the information, then these books make perfect sense.

Parroting doesn't mean understanding, this is shown most of all in your contradictory statements.

38 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Free speech applies to the government.  

I agree, but I don't have to consent to it as an Individual choice if I think they are going to cause me harm.    Government are a corporation, which means  that I am too with my legal trust PERSON, if I don't wish to contract with what they say with consideration, then I can refuse their free speech and rules they wish to apply to my PERSON!   It's all about consent and the rules that apply to both corporations.

Yeah, you charlatans will have to go else where.

That's sounding a bit fascist too me...Where is the freedom???

Parroting doesn't mean understanding, this is shown most of all in your contradictory statements.

And you are doing the same, guess we are stuck...

Edited by Dreamer screamer

On 12/22/2020 at 2:06 PM, Dreamer screamer said:

Bloodlines of Illuminati

by:

Fritz Springmeier, 1995

According to you Christianity worships Satan as you have stated in the previous threads, so now it seems your backtracking. 

17 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Well according to you, Christianity/Capitalism=Lucifer, you believe in Icke's reptilian theories, that the Coronavirus is fake. I know you have not been on the forum long, but I think many of us have you figured out, especially when you repeat the same claims every single time.

Just now, Scholar4Truth said:

According to you Christianity worships Satan as you have stated in the previous threads, so now it seems your backtracking. 

Not back tracking at all.   You just fail to understand the duality.   Like communism and Capitalism, people assume they're direct opposite of each other, however they were created by the same force.  So no matter what one you worship to death there is conflict, and which ever one comes through as a winner, the victor assumes the cup, but has won NOTHING!!   So Christianity is the exact same.   You see what they are doing because they know 2000 years is up, they still control everyone but are forcing them to believe something new while destroying the belief that was created for everyone to worship.  If you don't believe in NOTHING, you still believe in something..:su   

If you read Albert pike's plan WW3, you will see religion has to go, but keeping the idea of it as well.    Duality is in charge but just changing the polarity.   Nothing to with new age.  

6 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Well according to you, Christianity/Capitalism=Lucifer

YES!! very true!!

you believe in Icke's reptilian theories,

It's not a theory but a way of the human race is being controlled by a force liken to that like in the film Avatar.  

that the Coronavirus is fake.

Yes!!

I know you have not been on the forum long, but I think many of us have you figured out

So what does this mean?  Do you get a prize?  

especially when you repeat the same claims every single time.

Because it is all that exists in the universe, the rest is utter tripe!!

On 12/24/2020 at 4:03 AM, Hawken said:

Labels are always pinned on those when one side strongly disagrees with another's viewpoint.

Racist, Homophobic, Xenophobic, just to name a few. Leftist like use these words in an attempt

to silence the other side by making these accusations.

Or, you know, to make racist, homophobic, xenophobic *******s shut up for a while and think about themselves.

Or to call a spade, a spade.

Generally people aren't called those things until they /do/ something racist, sexist, or homophobic -- or are you suggesting people who do bigoted things don't have to face the consequences of their actions?

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

That's sounding a bit fascist too me...Where is the freedom???

Sounds like freedom to me.  The freedom not to support you pathological liars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

It's not a theory but a way of the human race is being controlled by a force liken to that like in the film Avatar.  

While that's true, there is an out, divorce is commonplace nowadays. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a former CIA director and DNI whose recent interrogation has been released on the Rumble platform.

James Clapper has some very interesting things to say about Mike Pence, Rod Rosenstein, Mitt Romney, John Roberts, Epstein, and others.

It's all coming out:

James Clapper Interrogation - 2

Rumble  James Clapper Interrogated - and he tells all, and he names names. The corruption he describes is worse than we ever imagined. This clip is only a fraction of what Clapper disclosed.

https://rumble.com/vdf4nn-james-clapper-interrogation-2.html

Edited by ian hacktorp
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ian hacktorp said:

Here is a former CIA director and DNI whose recent interrogation has been released on the Rumble platform.

James Clapper has some very interesting things to say about Mike Pence, Rod Rosenstein, Mitt Romney, John Roberts, Epstein, and others.

It's all coming out:

James Clapper Interrogation - 2

https://rumble.com/vdf4nn-james-clapper-interrogation-2.html

just stories:sleepy:

13 hours ago, Dejarma said:

just stories:sleepy:

Actually, it's testimony.  Under oath.  By a former CIA director, Director of National Intelligence, and high-ranking military official.

Details, details..