Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angel of Lightness' Foreseen COVID19 crisis

TheAngelofLightness

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Good afternoon Dear Readers, 

I have been retired along the last week in intense prayer and meditations due to the so grave situation that has stricken the world which requires really help from above to give us guidance to move into and help to overcome.  

I know many of you possibly are right now prey of panic or terrible worry,  I don't want to be engrossing that media background that right now is darkening the horizon, it is my intention to confort all the ones are in trouble, the ones that have been touched in some way, either personally or in your beloved ones by this terrible plague of the Coronavirus and also the ones that are so anxious thinking in the uncertain future that is ahead of us expecting a lot of consequences of this economic craziness that is running everywhere in the markets. 

Two decades ago, when I started to have my first experiences forecasting correctly publicly incoming events, I received insights that this was going to be part of my life dedicated to enlighten others lives, trying to help the ones that are so attached by the material needs than do not have intuition enough to prepare themselves for the times were living, to grasp what is the essential or more fundamental aspects to live for,  to be ready for the events that were going to arrive in the best possible way in order that their chances to overcome them increase and moreover than they do not lose their self-esteem, faith and hope. 

That send me back to my adolescence,  in one of my first meditations after I realized my ability to foresee, I asked in prayer for wisdom enough to never reach a situation without enough time to be able to have already plans to face it and to help others in need of Light to face it successfully. 

Did I foresee a Pandemics of this so devastating coming for humanity? 

Of course Yes,  I couldn't be a seer without even suspecting that something like this may come. 

Perhaps I couldn't be so sure of what kind of illness exactly it was going to be, I am Not a physician, but I certainly was able to perceive it was going to be a viral one, combining at a time the devastating action of other grave pandemics we knew before. 

I clearly had that insight and it was not a month ago, nor a semester ago, even not a year ago, in order that the prediction may warn on time possible victims. 

I was sure the world was going to be stricken by the mother of all pandemics since 2017, i referred it as something as fatal as Ebola, Aids and Zika outbreaks arriving simultaneously, I clearly wrote about it:

Please check http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1154648/pg2

"30) Pandemics: terrible new outbreaks of Ebola in regions of Africa where the international help is not arriving in the levels that is required, there is the risk this illness start to move out of the equatorial regions toward the Nile basin bordering the East Sahara, as well toward the South of the continent. Zika will reach a maximum of its expansion from North Argentina and Paraguay to the Caribbean close to the USA. Aids will also intensify in Caribbean countries as well as Brazil and USA caused by the spread of 420 drug massive consumption that will boost increase of not safe sex, sex addiction and promiscuity specially among youngsters in the middle social classes."

Now, this pandemics is putting the world in a war kind scenario, all nations are right now locked down, closing borders, cutting ties with the rest of the planet, and those are no doubt extreme measures that only a generalized mega conflict can trigger, similar than the one we may have if earth would be attacked by aliens of other world.  

The only difference is that in this case the enemy is also earthling but it becomes a formidable predator of our specie. This is not a conflict between nations but one in which all humanity will be defending from a biological enemy, a so evil entity that easily can kill all the little children and elders if we let it attack them. 

Nevertheless there already incidents of massive hysteria and violence explosions in many points of the world right now for people fighting for vital resource for survival, like toilet paper, essential medications for flu and cold, hand sanitizers, bleach, antiseptic alcohol, other disinfectants and even food.   

Did I foresee this situations coming?  yes, and since long time ago,  Since early 2019 and I even expected this to run faster than what actually has occurred. 

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3954473/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/324635-esp-predictions-of-future-for-2019/?tab=comments#comment-6634681

"Here are my Personal Insights for the incoming Year, they are of course what my own intuition is able to perceive, it would be interesting again if you share the similar points of view or you have other insights to share and discuss here.

3) Talking about social or economic important situations I see 2019 as a year on which the global economy again will show signs of a very erratic performance, going up and down at different moments. In general I can see that North America and Europe will most likely go in to a recession period. Nevertheless, the recession will not affect equally all the economic sectors. I feel that commodities and anything connected with essential services as food or health care are going to perform much better than investments on stock market. Shares, Securities, Bonds and other financial products are going to fluctuate a lot along the year.
12) On the middle of social unrest, streets turmoils, attacks or protests boosted by the winds of crisis I have described, to occur on different points of Europe, England, Syria, Ukraine, America, Mexico or Venezuela, nevertheless, we are going to hear about many Marian Apparitions. There will be common people of very diverse social conditions that will experience visions of the Holy Mother of God. She is coming on this 2019 to deliver messages of hope, peace, comforting the humbles of spirit, the most vulnerable ones, like the elders and the children, showing the Divine mercy acting in the world. This will show that God is caring about his people and all his creatures where ever they are suffering under oppression, persecution, lack of opportunities, poverty, violation of their rights. Some of those apparitions may come with special supernatural signals that will be visible by hundreds of witnesses." 

Now, the COVID has showed its power not only to kill human lives but to cause a kind of panic in the markets that has eroded completely the global economy.  It is undeniable that we are facing a grave kind of crisis, one that is no longer comparable with 2008 or even with 2000 nor with 1993, 1982, 1975, buy only with the Great Depression that came after the crash of 1929. 

Did I foresee that were approaching a World mega Crisis of this kind?  Yes, and it was not just recently but since years ago too. 

Since 2018:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1223544/pg1

"The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear readers,
I am so sorry if the thread appears to be negative, I am also sure that there will be reactions of any kind, but please consider that I was one of the few voices in the world on 2007 that correctly foresaw a great Recession coming to America about a year in advance.
How is this new recession going to strike the American Economy?
Well i see very large corporations unable to maneuver under the drastic decrease on the demand of goods and services, many cuts of jobs are going to start to be more and more frequent, also branch offices of important companies are going to be closed.
The great recession of 2008-11 began with an expansion of credit as few times saw in American History, in such a way that people started to become in debt beyond their real capability of payment.
This recession in my opinion is not going to be triggered in the same way, it will be more a huge decrease on demand at the retail level that gradually will impact the sales of manufacturers all over the country and the operations on the transportation industry.
It is no longer realistic to think that America can remain solely moved as an effective economy with a market that has been controlled and monopolized in many sectors by a kind of giant octopus of the walmart retailing networks.
This December-January season will begin to show signals of low performance, one that will turn even more mediocre along the first months of the next year and by the summer of 2019 we are going to face really challenging scenarios with a lot of businesses filling-out bankruptcy and firing thousands of employees."

The previous week dow jones fell more than 3000 pts, days during it went up a little for hours and then down with more descending slope again in a terrible erratic behavior,  this week is already around 5000 pts, this in a way even worst than when the crash of 1929.  Special measures have been announced by governments around the world but the panic in investors is running furiously, since it is not clear how the COVID can be cured and many nations are even leaving part of their population to die since they do not have resources to save everybody.       

Did I foresee this so terrible erratic behavior of the stock markets?  Yes, and also since long time ago, and knowing that the epicenter of the crisis was going to be far east. 

It was since  2018, please check: 

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1195685/pg1

"6) From the terrible crisis in far east we are going to see clearly an international reaction that instead to ease it will transform it in a terrible mess. Only an intervention to stop it that only could be attributed to God, responding prayers from all around the world, will cut it before the world falls in abyss.
9) This is a year of a drastic change on the way global economy had been performing along decades, the crisis in far east I already referred to will determine a need to restructure many mercantile economies that depend on products that will No longer be manufactured and supplied from there."

Please, for all the ones of you that know me along years and feel that there is some wisdom on my insights, and also for my contradictors, this is Not a moment to continue thinking in the so selfish and materialistic way of the 2010's, this week all the progress of the Trump years has already vanished and we are entering in a time this crisis start to eat also the recovery of the Obama years, if  we don't realize where it was our error and start to change of mental attitudes before becomes late this economic turmoil may destroy our way of living if we spent energies into continue predating morally each one the others. 

Few months ago the rulers of the largest economies of the world were projecting and promising to their nations a decade of incredible revenue, economic wealth and well being based in the omnipotent always growing global economy.

This week Wall street suffers its worst crash ever, even worst than the one on vespers of the great depression, this is also the consequence of to have more ill people than any other city in the country, even more than Wuhan had when it was locked down . People is in supermarkets quarreling and assaulting each one the other for toilet tissue!! No body among the governments of countries investing in China nor the international organizations like UN or the WHO ever closely monitored their life conditions. 

Moreover, nobody seriously inspected their so low sanitary standards, to determine that there was such a risk of to spread a pandemics by assigning to them a crucial economic role in the global trading. 

This tragedy could be prevented by international observers auditing how the Chinese workers really lived and what they were eating, and if their health care authorities were controlling the way food markets operated there. Everybody was just concerned into profit but not into maintain Quality Norms, expanding gains by tolerating work conditions resembling slavery.

We are arriving to the end of an era of extreme competition, merciless one where no rules were respected to conquer the markets. 

For 3 decades humanity saw impressive giant economic empires growing from devouring the whole monetary flow of the world into their few pockets. Large corporations killed mercilessly thousands of local businesses in a escalation of ambition never seen in the entire history of civilization. 

They were so competitive isn't it? 

Now we see their end arriving abruptly from a virus triggered precisely from the hunger tolerated and over exploited for decades, producing cheap goods based on starvation salaries in the Stalinist China in infra-human work conditions, fooling social security, civil rights, copyrights and evading taxes in the rest of the world. 

The pandemics is so cruel, this is so painful to witness, but it is giving us great lessons of to become aware of the anti-values that have ruled humanity for so much long time.

This is opening us the eyes of a lot of clear signals about the moral illness of exacerbated materialism that globalization brought to the world, mirages of false progress, cards castles built from speculation and terrible selfish way of thinking. 

This is what the Nobel Jose Saramago wrote about in surrealist way in his book Blindness, a so incredibly accurate metaphor of the moral illness we have lived,  we have been living all blind for materialism along decades and just recovering sight now in an abrupt manner.

Thanks 

God bless you, 

The Angel of Lightness

How long before this one suffers the fate of "Sorry, we can't find that!"? Very soon, I hope.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's almost a shame to waste all that effort you put into typing, though. Perhaps you could publish it on a website somewhere? I'm sure it'd find an audience. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked