Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Corona virus conspiracies

stereologist

19 minutes ago, and then said:

Oh, it may turn out to be VERY dangerous for those who are insane with hate for Trump.  If any of these studies happen to show his faith in the medication is well founded, it might help him get re-elected. 

So, just for the record, Andthen just admitted it would be dangerous if T-Rump got re-elected.   Freudian slippage.. :D

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Hydrochlorothingymabob has been used for years. It's hardly dangerous ? 

Actually it is. It lengthens the QT time which is an obscure way of stating that it leads to arrhythmia.

And remember that the drug is being used to treat a particular disease. How it deals with a particular disease may not be indicated by how it dealt with other diseases

3 hours ago, and then said:

I don't recall having made the argument that HCQ WAS confirmed to be efficacious for treatment of Covid 19.  This back and forth was never about one side saying there was clinically established efficacy and safety for using HCQ and I never made that claim.  What I AM saying is that those who continually make the accusation that the drug is dangerous and that Trump is some kind of maniac exhorting people to buy the stuff on the black market or whatever, are just pushing Trump hate.  They are NOT dealing with the current level of understanding for how this drug has helped in many cases. 

If you want to keep using it as a hammer to beat people down with then go for it.  If you happen to get a case of Covid, be sure and tell them you don't want that medicine the Bad Orange Man takes.  

You are telling us that you have not read of the reports in which it killed people?

Hmmmm .... I have a recollection you protested those claims didn't you?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and then said:

Oh, it may turn out to be VERY dangerous for those who are insane with hate for Trump.  If any of these studies happen to show his faith in the medication is well founded, it might help him get re-elected.  That is what this is really about. These people have literally gone over the edge into an absolutely self-destructive, scorched earth zone to try and prove he isn't fit.  It literally is hysteria and it's the damnedest thing I've ever seen.  They're allowing themselves to go mental over him.

Yes, the drug has been generally effective for several conditions and has been around, approved by the government here since 1955.

Are you saying that you never touted it as safe for COVID-19?

Approved since 1955 is worthless in the context of COVID-19.  Why would anyone mentioned something of no value? What are you trying to cover up?

7 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

So, just for the record, Andthen just admitted it would be dangerous if T-Rump got re-elected.   Freudian slippage.. :D

Oh, absolutely @ChrLzs .. provided you use the approved Washington Post method of removing sections of what he said in order to make unrelated sentences juxtapose ! :D 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

You are telling us that you have not read of the reports in which it killed people?

wouldn't it be more accurate to state that a few people died, sometimes very sick people at death's door WHILE TAKING it..

which is not the same as.... 'it killed people....'

• Like 1

9 hours ago, and then said:

I don't recall having made the argument that HCQ WAS confirmed to be efficacious for treatment of Covid 19. 

I didnt said you confirmed HCQ as to be a treatment against C19 but I criticized your pro-HCQ arguments.

They are NOT dealing with the current level of understanding for how this drug has helped in many cases. 

The current level of pharmacological science does not negated HCQ as to be a usefull treatment against various diseases like Malaria but the very same science assessed HCQ not to be a usable treatment against C19. Thats the very simple point here, no matter what a former real estate agent with a defective education is telling you.

If you want to keep using it as a hammer to beat people down with then go for it. 

I will continue to hammer down all stupid claims and arguments with facts. Its a kind of mission, a mission with the target to fight stupidity.

If you happen to get a case of Covid, be sure and tell them you don't want that medicine the Bad Orange Man takes.  

Fortunately I`m living in a country with a perfect healthcare system and with very strict medication off-label usage laws so I dont think I would have to take the same medicine as the bad showmaster.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, and then said:

Oh, it may turn out to be VERY dangerous for those who are insane with hate for Trump.  If any of these studies happen to show his faith in the medication is well founded, it might help him get re-elected.  That is what this is really about. These people have literally gone over the edge into an absolutely self-destructive, scorched earth zone to try and prove he isn't fit.  It literally is hysteria and it's the damnedest thing I've ever seen.  They're allowing themselves to go mental over him.

Yes, the drug has been generally effective for several conditions and has been around, approved by the government here since 1955.

the conspiracy here (re hydroxychloroquine) seems to be that a cheap available drug that can dilute the public's belief in mandatory vaccination as necessary to tackle Covid 19..... is NOT part of the Backroom Agenda / plan and is being strongly resisted...

that Trump is in the mix makes the collusion to dismiss HCQ... even more rampant...

Promoting mandatory (global?) vaccination and persuading people that HCQ is useless/dangerous go hand in hand..

4 hours ago, bee said:

wouldn't it be more accurate to state that a few people died, sometimes very sick people at death's door WHILE TAKING it..

which is not the same as.... 'it killed people....'

Yes it is. The death rate was higher then when a placebo was administered. That was in the report. Right?

4 hours ago, bee said:

the conspiracy here (re hydroxychloroquine) seems to be that a cheap available drug that can dilute the public's belief in mandatory vaccination as necessary to tackle Covid 19..... is NOT part of the Backroom Agenda / plan and is being strongly resisted...

that Trump is in the mix makes the collusion to dismiss HCQ... even more rampant...

Promoting mandatory (global?) vaccination and persuading people that HCQ is useless/dangerous go hand in hand..

The resistance comes the drug NOT WORKING. How hard is that to understand?

The idea from Trump of "what can it hurt" is the problem. It does hurt.

• Has made it difficult for the people prescribed the drug for appropriate purposes from accessing it
  • Does not appear to stop COVID-19 at any stage of the disease
  • Has killed people

Throwing Trump into the mix is being done for political reasons, not medical reasons, not scientific reasons, but for politics as if this drug will suddenly become the "game changer" Trump called it.

This politicization of HCQ is only throwing Trump under the bus. It is only making Trump look worse.

• Thanks 1

Seems that pro-Trump crowd never bothered to inspect this issue with HCQ.

It had 96,000 subjects. That's a huge number 96,000!

It examined the outcomes of patients who were treated with hydroxychloroquine, hydroxychloroquine and a macrolide antibiotic, chloroquine, or chloroquine and a macrolide antibiotic. Macrolides are a type of antibiotic that includes azithromycin.

Ultimately the authors couldn't find a benefit in those who were given the treatments compared with those who didn't receive any of the combinations. Instead, the study found an increased frequency in abnormal heartbeats in those who received the medications. Those who received the medications had a higher risk of death compared with those who did not take the medications.

Bolding mine.

It examined not just HCQ but related drugs and azithromycin.

For those pretending that studies are using subjects that are " sometimes very sick people at death's door " are of course incorrect. We are already three studies past the VA study.

The only studies glorifying HCQ came from Raoult in Marseille in France. Just to keep all the pro-Trump crowd up to date. He was fired and France may seek criminal charges for what he did in his poorly done studies. He is heading to China possibly to avoid prosecution.

• Like 1

The next number is 200 and for the 200th conspiracy we have a superb conspiracy.

200. Fauci wants to usher in a New World Order that would abolish the Constitution and replace U.S. leaders with United Nations personnel.

https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/04/27/sealed-indictment-issued-on-dr-fauci/

Sources close to the Fauci probe said Trump became suspicious of Fauci’s intentions after reading Tweets linking the doctor to a “Deep State” coup designed to cripple his reelection campaign. These Tweets alleged Fauci and none other than Barack Hussein Obama had orchestrated a “hoax” to tank the economy, spelling doom for a president whose main presidential achievement was fostering an economic resurgence. The Tweets surmise the Coronavirus is a pretext for stripping Americans of the rights and freedoms they hold dear, and that Fauci wants to usher in a New World Order that would abolish the Constitution and replace U.S. leaders with United Nations personnel.

What a great conspiracy.

You should all read this blog and see if you can read it without smiling at its sheer lunatic ravings. I laughed several times. Maybe you can do better. Here is a sample.

The Tweets, combined with Fauci’s radical conduct, prompted Trump to direct the Justice Department to investigate the Fauci-Obama connection. Investigators learned—and apparently leaked—data proving that in 2015 Obama instructed Fauci to authorize a $3.5 million “donation” to a Wuhan virology lab. Fox News and the Washington Post have run articles questioning whether Covid-19 originated at the Wuhan facility. Additionally, a wiretap on Fauci’s phone and electronic devices revealed the good doctor and the disgraced former president have kept a close friendship; intercepted phone calls and emails showed that Obama and Fauci had conspired to undermine Trump’s authority by having Fauci give the president unsound medical advice in matters involving the pandemic.  First, Fauci told Trump the virus was “nothing to worry about.” Then he reversed course and warned Trump Covid-19 would utterly ravage the country unless martial law-like steps were at once taken to curb the spread. Fauci misrepresented facts and figures, and he artificially inflated the case fatality rate (CFR) by instructing the CDC to label all respiratory distress related deaths as Covid-19 fatalities, even if the person never received a Covid-19 test.

I'll be scouring the internet for more conspiracies from the internet.

• Thanks 1

There are plenty of people claiming that the number of deaths being linked to COVID-19 are inflated. They give anecdotes to support their claim. But what if the number of deaths  is under reported?

Let's take a look at the number of deaths occurring as COVID-19 races across the country. The red line is this year and the black line is last year. That big bump is a jump in the number of deaths. Notice that last year's line and this year's line were trending down as they usually do going from winter to summer in the US. Then there is the COVID-19 death surge. If we used the number of excess deaths as the number of people that died from COVID-19 or complications caused by the disease the number of deaths should be 130,000 not the current death toll of 100,000.

The graph is from the New York Times.

daily death toll in the us.jpg

Here is more information.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/05/05/us/coronavirus-death-toll-us.html?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20200526&instance_id=18775&nl=the-morning&regi_id=122415748&segment_id=29152&te=1&user_id=e4700d255792bca0c184f9f1eb737f79

There re plenty of charts, one for each state to allow people to see how COVID-19 is affecting the US.

Nationwide, nearly 64,000 more people have died than usual between March 15 and April 25. That number is more than 16,000 higher than the official count of coronavirus deaths for that period.

Remember that is only for a one month period.

When you look at the charts understand that the red dashes are the official deaths assigned to COVID-19. Many of the charts are well above those red marks.

Measuring excess deaths is crude because it does not capture all the details of how people died. But many epidemiologists believe it is the best way to measure the impact of the virus in real time. It shows how the virus is altering normal patterns of mortality where it strikes and undermines arguments that it is merely killing vulnerable people who would have died anyway.

Bolding mine.

• Like 2

203. Chiropractors falsely claim they can protect people from COVID-19.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/chiropractors-falsely-claim-they-can-protect-patients-from-coronavirus/

Some chiropractors are falsely claiming that spinal “adjustments” will do everything from “boosting the immune system” (which you can’t do), helping ward off the novel coronavirus, to actually preventing patients from contracting the virus. They also advise other dubious measures for keeping the virus at bay.

• Like 1

More on the chiropractor situation.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/chiropractors-immune-system-covid-19-1.5511008

There's no scientific evidence that chiropractic care can boost your immune system, but that hasn't stopped some chiropractors from touting the practice as a tool to prevent infection from the novel coronavirus that has caused the COVID-19 pandemic.

The problem is so widespread that one Ontario man has filed at least 34 complaints against chiropractic clinics in the province alone in the past few weeks.

"As soon as there is public fear to exploit, these practitioners are really quick to get on message and promote this type of misinformation for their own profit," said Ryan Armstrong, who runs an independent non-profit called Bad Science Watch.

Caulfield said spinal manipulation won't boost immune function.

"There's really no evidence to support that at all," he said. "I've looked to find any kind of clinical support for that claim, and I can't. I can't find it."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

While the WHO (and their useless idiots) continue to flail helplessly against the tide, HCQ is rapidly gaining acceptance as the only safe, available treatment and preventative for coronaviruses:

India Expands Use Of HCQ To Prevent Coronavirus Based On Three Studies

India will continue using hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) as a preventative measure against COVID-19, after the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) declared on Tuesday that the drug was found to be very effective with minimal side effects for prophylaxis.

HCQ is a very old anti-malarial drug that was being widely used and it continues to be widely used. It is safer."

Investigations were conducted by the ICMR at three central government hospitals in New Delhi, which concluded that "amongst healthcare workers involved in Covid-19 care, those on HCQ prophylaxis were less likely to develop SARS-CoV-2 infection, compared to those who were not on it."

The advisory also states that the National Institute of Virology in Pune has found in laboratory testing that HCQ reduces the viral load.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/india-expands-use-hcq-prevent-coronavirus-based-three-studies

• Thanks 2

This is so bizarre!  I swear I am not making this  up.

204. SARS-CoV-2 can communicate with the human race.

https://www.kumarihealing.com/corona-virus-fear-and-reiki/

Coronavirus Message:

“I am here for an EVOLUTIONARY purpose. On the grander scale, I am here to strengthen the human race. While some will succumb, as I am the causal agent for their leaving the physical plane, many many many others will become stronger.”

Had no idea a strand of RNA with no metabolic functions could speak.

:blink:

• Haha 2

Just now, hacktorp said:

While the WHO (and their useless idiots) continue to flail helplessly against the tide, HCQ is rapidly gaining acceptance as the only safe, available treatment and preventative for coronaviruses:

India Expands Use Of HCQ To Prevent Coronavirus Based On Three Studies

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/india-expands-use-hcq-prevent-coronavirus-based-three-studies

Thanks for showing us that a drug of no value continues to be used.  The village idiot and his toadies have failed.

The world is coming to realize that HCQ is of no use.

• Like 1

The largest study to date that is an order of magnitude larger than all previous studies combined has shown that HCQ is of no benefit when it comes to COVID-19, but it kills people.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The largest study to date that is an order of magnitude larger than all previous studies combined has shown that HCQ is of no benefit when it comes to COVID-19, but it kills people.

^^Junk science.  You can't make a junk-science "study" legitimate simply by creating the "largest" pile of junk.  Sorry.

It's unfortunate that the hill you've chosen for your credibility to die on is actually just a steaming pile of cow dung.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

^^Junk science.  You can't make a junk-science "study" legitimate simply by creating the "largest" pile of junk.  Sorry.

It's unfortunate that the hill you've chosen for your credibility to die on is actually just a steaming pile of cow dung.

Your junk science posts such as the India story tells us nothing but desperation.

In fact I think you are so clueless you can't even tell me which study I was referring to.

Using that disgraced filth site zero hedge as a source is what kills your credibility.

Edited by stereologist
spelling
  • Like 1

205. COVID-19 can be treated with crystals.

https://higherselfportal.com/coronavirus-crystals-which-healing-crystals-are-the-best-for-covid-19/

Here you can get wonderful advice such as

The severity of the Coronavirus can even lead to kidney failure, thus, Carnelian can help you ensure smooth functioning of the vital organs in your body.

• Like 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked