Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Corona virus conspiracies

stereologist

9 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Got anything to contribute along the lines of coronavirus conspiracies?

Just wondering...

You have been spamming the thread with junk from the start. You continue to spam the thread as you just did with the off topic zero hedge post.

You are the most frequent poster to this thread that I believe has failed to provide even one conspiracy or do you want to take credit for this one:

123. Trump was created in the Wuhan lab.

14 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

@stereologist @Desertrat56 @ExpandMyMind Why would you use a Russian propaganda source like the Duran, as a source for the Non-sense your posting here. I also see that Andthen and Bee support you on this, you should check your sources before you post, because I am starting to think maybe you are a Russian Spokesman, I mean why else would you use such Propaganda Ridden Rage like this. The information you posted above is nothing but the same propaganda that the Russians in DC are spreading, if not a Russian Spokesman why are spreading their message????  Please Respond, I really want to hear your answer to this:

Here is information from the link below:

History

Founded in 2016, The Duran is a strongly right-leaning news and opinion website with ties to Russian state media. Based in Cyprus, the editor of the website is Alexander Mercouris, who in 2012 was disbarred as an attorney in London. According to the Telegraph, he then went on to become a “pro-Russian commentator on world affairs for Russian TV news outlets and websites.”

Analysis / Bias

In review, The Duran publishes news and opinions with a conservative and pro-Russian perspective, such as this: Roger Stone Shines New Light on Russia-Gate Hoax. This story is copied and pasted directly from the pro-Russian Strategic Culture Foundation. In general, all articles involving Russia are positively slanted such as Russia Grinds Out Wins In Europe and Trump boxed in on Iran, as Putin holds key to prevent war in Persian Gulf (Video). Many articles are poorly sourced to Russian Propaganda outlets such as RT and Sputnik.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-duran/

Why did you include me in this?  I have never posted a link in this thread. 

23 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Why did you include me in this?  I have never posted a link in this thread. 

I think he just put the names because he wanted to draw your attention to the post.

He's talking about Hacktorp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

I think he just put the names because he wanted to draw your attention to the post.

He's talking about Hacktorp.

Oh, ok.  I get it.  Just slow on this Monday morning.  Thanks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bee said:

indeed.... 

never mind 'Russian Shills'...... I think we have a stampede of Soros Shills piling in as the November US elections draw closer and the Coronavirus Con looses it's momentum... 

It's like they have come full circle - we had the Russian Collusion Hoax in the early days of the Trump Presidency and now we are seeing a rehash of that theme... I expect there has been a memo ... :D

Meh...years ago you called me a government shill on another site. Now it's Soros. Clearly you project too much. 

It's a tactic that is in wide use...accuse the other side of what you are already doing. Deflect, deflect, deflect.

I have to agree with Manwon on this one.

The true conspiracy is the deluge of Russian shills and nasty internet trolls wrecking havoc on this forum, and even going after people if they don't like what they have to say.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

You are the most frequent poster to this thread that I believe has failed to provide even one conspiracy

I guess you forgot #223 is mine.

Marxists do tend to forget history which is why it always seems to come back to haunt them.

Boo!  Lol...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bee said:

I think we have a stampede of Soros Shills piling in as the November US elections draw closer and the Coronavirus Con looses it's momentum...

There is also a Twitter stampede of "arrest Soros" supporters, so things should get pretty heated.

And let's not forget that Soros' name has come up in connection with Fauci, Gates, Wuhan, and the coronavirus conspiracy...

A Marxist overthrow of the US is what the globalists are left with after their loss of the presidency to Trump.

It will fail...much to the chagrin of many here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

The true conspiracy is the deluge of Russian shills and nasty internet trolls wrecking havoc on this forum, and even going after people if they don't like what they have to say.

Hypocrisy, thy name is...GlitterRose?

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I guess you forgot #223 is mine.

Marxists do tend to forget history which is why it always seems to come back to haunt them.

Boo!  Lol...

Wonderful reminder comrade hacktorp

2 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Meh...years ago you called me a government shill on another site

:rolleyes:

don't tell lies - it's not nice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

There is also a Twitter stampede of "arrest Soros" supporters, so things should get pretty heated.

And let's not forget that Soros' name has come up in connection with Fauci, Gates, Wuhan, and the coronavirus conspiracy...

A Marxist overthrow of the US is what the globalists are left with after their loss of the presidency to Trump.

It will fail...much to the chagrin of many here.

there is a definite trend at the moment for suspect members to throw accusations around and call people 'comrade' and similar like Russia was still a communist country.. .. and like they had a memo from their leader and benefactor' s organization to co ordinate around the Russia theme..... again... :D

what a palaver !

• Like 2

Just now, bee said:

there is a definite trend at the moment for suspect members to throw accusations around and call people 'comrade' and similar like Russia was still a communist country.. .. and like they had a memo from their leader and benefactor' s organization to co ordinate around the Russia theme..... again... :D

what a palaver !

There is a very good reason to call them comrade when they repeatedly are die hard Lyshenkoists. The proof is in their posts. I've pointed it out numerous times in this thread.

I can see that won't be clear for someone that comes infrequently and wants to comment on issues they are clearly not acquainted with at all.

Look up Lyshenkoism and then attempt to make a comment. Some background on an issue might be good to have before posting.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

There is a very good reason to call them comrade when they repeatedly are die hard Lyshenkoists. The proof is in their posts. I've pointed it out numerous times in this thread.

I can see that won't be clear for someone that comes infrequently and wants to comment on issues they are clearly not acquainted with at all.

Look up Lyshenkoism and then attempt to make a comment. Some background on an issue might be good to have before posting.

if you can't be ar$ed to to post a link to explain yourself and your accusations - why should I look it up....?

your claim = your burden of proof - stop throwing stones from behind the bushes and come out with it.. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Look up Lyshenkoism

Not sure you really want anyone to do that.

They'd immediately note that you can't even spell the term correctly.

Sorta hurts your credibility...even more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

if you can't be ar$ed to to post a link to explain yourself and your accusations - why should I look it up....?

your claim = your burden of proof - stop throwing stones from behind the bushes and come out with it.. 

Why should I explain anything to someone that makes comments without following the thread?

Let's see the sort of things Bee states:

• shows her to probably be a Globalist Agenda Asset
  • maybe employed by the dreaded Soros Family themselves
  • the fake MSM
  • not just a Brainwashed Skeptic - but pretty much (on evidence) a Lost Cause.
  • a stampede of Soros Shills

Such wonderful comments from you

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

Not sure you really want anyone to do that.

They'd immediately note that you can't even spell the term correctly.

Sorta hurts your credibility...even more.

It is against forum rules to post comments about grammar or spelling.

The only one with zero credibility is you and your clumsy efforts at telling falsehoods which are quickly pointed out.

Surprised you haven't more stupidity about HCQ to spam this thread.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, stereologist said:

It is against forum rules to post comments about grammar or spelling.

Okay, Karenina...

• The topic was locked