Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nibirian matrix of apocalypse

MasterOgon

Существование Нибиру ни в коей мере не противоречит науке. Но наука противоречит многим реально существующим вещам. Картинки нужны для передачи эмоций. Эмоция позволяет воспринимать информацию по-разному. Распространяя это повсюду, я ищу разумную критику, чтобы усовершенствовать свои теории. Ваше отрицание или вера в это ничего не значит для меня.

The existence of Nibiru in no way contradicts science. But science contradicts many real things. Pictures are needed to convey emotions. Emotion allows you to perceive information in different ways. Spreading it everywhere, I seek reasonable criticism to refine my theories. Your denial or belief in it means nothing to me.

And now a short break (ca.1 minute) to relax and for entertainment purposes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MasterOgon said:

The existence of Nibiru in no way contradicts science. But science contradicts many real things. Pictures are needed to convey emotions. Emotion allows you to perceive information in different ways. Spreading it everywhere, I seek reasonable criticism to refine my theories. Your denial or belief in it means nothing to me.

How, exactly, is a humanoid race existing on a solid planet bigger than Jupiter that flies through the solar system without an orbit and without being seen "science" and not [redacted]? Or are you pulling your punches and defining "science" as something that is not science?

Why would they come to Earth to mine gold when it's far more available and far easier to obtain in the asteroid belt?

Why are they so advanced they can travel through space yet can't build robots to mine gold?

Why is there nothing whatsoever in the archaeological records that suggests anything like genetic manipulation in humans?

Why would you trust the translations of a man who cannot read or speak the languages he claims to translate?

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MasterOgon said:

how about this? You tell us something about the planet and we can go over the science of this planet you suggest exists.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1

I do not claim that Nibiru is the size of Jupiter. Perhaps it is larger than the Earth, but not so much. And I did not say that it is in the solar system. I wrote that this is far. You did not read carefully. Exoplanets can be discovered thanks to their stars. If there is no star, then finding is not easy.
I also wrote that the main resource is not gold at all, but the power of the mind. And think for yourself what is easier to do - complex, expensive mechanical robots that will break, or biorobots that will reproduce themselves and build mechanical robots themselves? Science does not tell us about genetic manipulation of people, so we should not know this. But what we call the lost link of evolution points us to this. Science denies many things that are obvious. On earth, there is much evidence of the existence of highly developed civilizations in ancient times. As we know, the attempt by official science to reproduce the technology of building the pyramids in order to prove the primitiveness of this was unsuccessful. We need to call science not the official version, which we must blindly believe, but the search for knowledge.

6 hours ago, MasterOgon said:

I do not claim that Nibiru is the size of Jupiter. Perhaps it is larger than the Earth, but not so much. And I did not say that it is in the solar system. I wrote that this is far. You did not read carefully. Exoplanets can be discovered thanks to their stars. If there is no star, then finding is not easy.
I also wrote that the main resource is not gold at all, but the power of the mind. And think for yourself what is easier to do - complex, expensive mechanical robots that will break, or biorobots that will reproduce themselves and build mechanical robots themselves? Science does not tell us about genetic manipulation of people, so we should not know this. But what we call the lost link of evolution points us to this. Science denies many things that are obvious. On earth, there is much evidence of the existence of highly developed civilizations in ancient times. As we know, the attempt by official science to reproduce the technology of building the pyramids in order to prove the primitiveness of this was unsuccessful. We need to call science not the official version, which we must blindly believe, but the search for knowledge.

Are you ok? 

9 hours ago, MasterOgon said:

So this planet Niburu that you are talking about is just wandering around the galaxy without a star to orbit and there are humanoids living on it that genetically manipulated the humans on planet earth.  What kind of space ship did they have to get here from their random ramblings through the galaxy?

Also, many people have been studying human DNA for decades so if there was manipulation there would be signs of it.  Like when you take two wires and solder them together, you have to have obvious solder lines.  If no one has noticed now, they will soon, but I think there is no manipulation of DNA by aliens, especially that travel around on a planet with no sun to orbit.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MasterOgon said:

On earth, there is much evidence of the existence of highly developed civilizations in ancient times.

Human civilizations not alien, and not enhanced by aliens.  History is not science and history changes when evidence comes about to tell a different story about human civilization on planet earth, like Gobekli Tepi or many other sites.

• Like 1

I don’t know what kind of spaceships they have. I only know that flying saucers exist, as I have proven this for myself experimentally.
Trash decks are evidence of interference. This is a broken part of the code, which is why our ability to perceive the surrounding world is limited. But it's not that. How do you know that the deck of all creatures on the planet is not artificial? Seams remain after welding, but the printer leaves no seams. Their technology may be better than ours.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, MasterOgon said:

Who made any of these claims about the size?

Who made any claims about it being in the solar system?

If Nibiru is the size of Jupiter or smaller and NOT in the solar system and not orbiting some other star then it can only be detected though microlensing events. That is unlikely to be possible at present. Microlensing events do not tell us where the object is except on a line with a star. These events are at present indistinguishable from flare events.

Here is a an obvious falsehood: "Science denies many things that are obvious." That's not true at all.

Here is a completely false statement: " On earth, there is much evidence of the existence of highly developed civilizations in ancient times. " There is zero evidence for a previous civilization. 

Another rather foolish statement: "As we know, the attempt by official science to reproduce the technology of building the pyramids in order to prove the primitiveness of this was unsuccessful." The [yramids are rock stacking. It's just stacking rocks. Not a complex idea.

It seems you have been duped by some laughable sources. Was it that kook EVD? Was it that kook Berlitz? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MasterOgon said:

I don’t know what kind of spaceships they have. I only know that flying saucers exist, as I have proven this for myself experimentally.
Trash decks are evidence of interference. This is a broken part of the code, which is why our ability to perceive the surrounding world is limited. But it's not that. How do you know that the deck of all creatures on the planet is not artificial? Seams remain after welding, but the printer leaves no seams. Their technology may be better than ours.

You've experimentally proven that flying saucers exist? :lol:

So how did you do this? Please enlighten us.

I see you have a very limited understanding of genetics. Are you using some sort of bad translation tool to get "trash decks"?

These statements make no sense at all: "This is a broken part of the code, which is why our ability to perceive the surrounding world is limited. "

I assume you are referring to what is sometimes called "junk DNA."  Is that what you call "broken part of the code"? And then you use that misunderstanding to produce a non sequitur that this alters or limits our understanding of the world. Can you provide anything to support the notion that this is the case? 

Where are you getting these bizarre misunderstandings?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MasterOgon said:

I don’t know what kind of spaceships they have.

That would be explained by them never having visited earth, which is of course the default position.  Until compelling evidence is provided.

I only know that flying saucers exist, as I have proven this for myself experimentally.

Like Stereo, I'd ask that you elaborate.  Having been involved in the sciences, I know how to do experiments, too....

Trash decks are evidence of interference.

Trash decks?  Please explain.  My urban dictionary isn't helping.

This is a broken part of the code, which is why our ability to perceive the surrounding world is limited. But it's not that.

Why would you raise it and then say it's not that?  :wacko:

How do you know that the deck of all creatures on the planet is not artificial?

What is your best evidence that it is artificial?  You're the one making the claim.

Seams remain after welding, but the printer leaves no seams.

?????  Your point?

Their technology may be better than ours.

If 'they' don't/can't affect the real world - and thus far you've given no indication whatsoever that 'they' do - then 'they' may as well have not visited.  That's what the (complete lack of) evidence points at.

I'll go with the extremely obvious conclusion.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stereologist said:

You've experimentally proven that flying saucers exist?

That's easy, i went to the kitchen, opened the  cupboard, took out a saucer and threw it through the open window... viola a flying saucer.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 9:31 PM, MasterOgon said:

That’s part of the problem, then. You don’t even know your parroting the debunked work of others. That’s second-order pathetic. 

—Jaylemurph 

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know about the existence of Nibiru because I saw this when I left the body and flew into space due to illness. This was before I could find out from other sources of information. I can’t prove it to you now. I only informed you about this in my theory. If you had a desire, you could learn to leave the body too. This is called the exit to the Astral. There is a lot of information about this on the Internet. As well as evidence of the existence of highly developed civilizations in the past. You know about that. It is up to you what evidence to believe and which to deny. I only believe in what I checked myself. But soon you will only deny it. And after death, you will fall into delusional versions of your usual reality - that which you believe.

The description of this video contains all the information about the experiment https://youtu.be/IyzIT2atqw0

The planet Nibiru was invented by Zecharia Sitchin, a writer of poor quality sci-fi soap operas, in the 1970s.  

It's as real as Tattooine.  But slightly less realistic

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MasterOgon said:

I know about the existence of Nibiru because I saw this when I left the body and flew into space due to illness.

Correction, you had a dream.

This was before I could find out from other sources of information. I can’t prove it to you now.

And you never will prove it.

I only informed you about this in my theory.

You're putting a new spin on a debunked hoax. 

If you had a desire, you could learn to leave the body too. This is called the exit to the Astral. There is a lot of information about this on the Internet. As well as evidence of the existence of highly developed civilizations in the past. You know about that. It is up to you what evidence to believe and which to deny. I only believe in what I checked myself. But soon you will only deny it. And after death, you will fall into delusional versions of your usual reality - that which you believe.

Nibiru has long been refuted.  The only evidence you have is a delusion from a sick mind.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MasterOgon said:

I know about the existence of Nibiru because I saw this when I left the body and flew into space due to illness. This was before I could find out from other sources of information. I can’t prove it to you now. I only informed you about this in my theory. If you had a desire, you could learn to leave the body too. This is called the exit to the Astral. There is a lot of information about this on the Internet. As well as evidence of the existence of highly developed civilizations in the past. You know about that. It is up to you what evidence to believe and which to deny. I only believe in what I checked myself. But soon you will only deny it. And after death, you will fall into delusional versions of your usual reality - that which you believe.

The description of this video contains all the information about the experiment https://youtu.be/IyzIT2atqw0

There is no evidence for "highly developed civilizations in the past". There are all sorts of laughable stories and fairy tales, but no evidence.

Nibiru is a fake planet. It does not exist. It is a fictional planet dreamed up by Sitchin and given impossible properties.

You claim "what evidence to believe and which to deny", but you have no evidence. There is nothing for anyone to deny. You have been asked for evidence which you claim you have and yet you have posted nothing.

You posted a link to a 52 second video that shows nothing of interest as far as I can see. It is called an experiment, but is in fact not an experiment. It deals with a form of reactionless drive called an inertioid. We see that it does not appear to work.

https://mizugadro.mydns.jp/t/index.php/Inertioids

Inertioid is any device that pretends to violate the law of conservation of momentum in free space. The idea of such a devise is called Reactionless propulsion [1]

Usually, the description of intertioids is based on the arithmetic, algebraic or logical error in the consideration of some statical or dynamical equations.

The Khrunichev State Research and Production Space Center [2][3] in Russia develop various inertioids; the most famous among them is called gravitsapa.

Due to the principle of relativity, the violation of law of conservation of momentum causes also violation of conservation of energy; in this sense, inertioids are equivalents of the perpetual motion machines [2][4].

The topic of inertioids is boiled by the publications about success of Russian scientists in the inertial propulsion of satellite Yubileyny by the inertioid gravitsapa on board. [5][6]

Development of inertioids in Russian national institutes indicates the total corruption at the highest level of Russian administration and general degradation of Russian science and technology.

• Like 1

I advise you to seek some medical help, if this is what you believe. That must have been one hell of a trip.

Edited by Rollo

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 1:30 AM, MasterOgon said:

I know about the existence of Nibiru because I saw this when I left the body and flew into space due to illness....

Oh no. No, no, no. Oh dear. Let's try that again.

28 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Didn't we put this Nibiru BS to rest like 20 years ago??

We have a new crop that missed it last time who probably never heard of Nancy Lieder.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Sad 1

On 3/29/2020 at 8:29 PM, Swanny2515 said:

We are the biological robots. Watch a new soul enter the new machine its entered as a baby it's very technical 

Doesn't sound like it.