Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Man flees quarantine dressed as T-Rex

and then

Oh yeah, the fruits and nuts are going to be on FULL DISPLAY, very soon.  What a time to be writing a Dissertation for a Psych or Sociology PhD.  :tu:

• Haha 9

Eldorado
1 hour ago, and then said:

Oh yeah, the fruits and nuts are going to be on FULL DISPLAY, very soon.  What a time to be writing a Dissertation for a Psych or Sociology PhD.  :tu:

• Haha 7

freetoroam

He uses the zebra crossings even though there are no cars. 

But he does look cute.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

quiXilver

I don't suffer from insanity... i quite enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

and then
1 hour ago, quiXilver said:

I don't suffer from insanity... i quite enjoy it.

Might as well.  Those with a sense of humor may not live longer but they'll damned sure FEEL better... ;) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

quiXilver

One of the most welcome attributes of long term meditation has been the steady decrease in 'taking the universe personally', which has brought limitless relief.

Things happen through me, not to me.  Not taking life and people's opinions and perspectives personally has allowed so much space for raw presence in the moment, which creates fertile soil for better listening and being relaxed enough to catch the details and enjoy the small oddnesses that are ever present.  The oddnesses are a constant source of simple joy.

Long ago, I traded sincerity for seriousness.  Seriousness is a misplaced notion of progress... it often dilutes and dampens spirit, not infuses it.  Sincerity allows for playfulness, even in dire circumstances, and this infuses spirit and raises vitality and connectedness... where serious often dampens creativity, expression and free flow.

That and from a young age, knowing that if I can laugh at myself... I'm always guaranteed an undending source of entertainment have brought endless dividends emotionally.

• Like 4

Timothy

I love that the clip has the original Jurassic Park film music too! :lol:

Had seen the story but not watched until now, the audio was the icing on the cake for me. I’ll always be a sucker for at least the original Jurassic Park movie. 

• Like 2

mesuma

TURN THE LIGHT OFF!!!

• Haha 2

Festina

Blessed Humour! 

• Like 2

flying squid

Kent: Shopper spotted wearing Stormtrooper mask

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/sittingbourne/news/shopper-spotted-wearing-stormtrooper-mask-in-asda-224071/

A dad-of-one could not believe his eyes when he spotted a shopper wearing a Stormtrooper helmet during the coronavirus outbreak.

Mark Mattocks, from Sittingbourne, filmed the extraordinary encounter while he and his girlfriend, Holly Bessant, were shopping at Asda in Mill Way on Monday at about 2pm

• Like 1
  • Haha 2