Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
duchessofgloucester

Hello.

duchessofgloucester

Hello all my name is Katy i am from los angeles and i have had some pretty odd experiences my entire life.. starting from when i was a small toddler first i had a pretty bad upbringing and past i am not ready to talk about and i was born with these "gifts" im clairsentient i have premonitions and i even recall a past life as royalty in the 15th century and i had power over england i was King Richard III's wife anne neville but i will get to that later. i'll tell you some experiences i have had with the paranormal and unexplained mysteries.

1) First experience i have had was when i was about 3 years old or so and i woke up from a strange dream i have a weird good memory i remember my first steps and my past life. anyways i was 3 i woke up from a strange dream and i was floating but i was also having sleep paralysis it lasted for a few seconds or a minute then i literally felt myself fall back onto my bed like something pulled or pushed me on the bed.

2) Again i was a toddler ad i had a strange nightmare two children who were about my age at the time they were pale and had big black piercing eyes and they both started to open their mouths wide and their skin started making large strange holes it was not just a dream i still remember it was so real it felt like i was there..

3) This was recently. i was sleeping and i kept waking up to my soul trying to leave my body i think it is called "Astral Projection" and i kept yelling to someone else in the room to help me and when i asked her if she heard me she said no and i was confused.

4) But this time it happened again. only two months ago i was sleeping i woke up and my soul tried to leave my body and only a few days later it happens again. 

5) This was a visitation from my uncle who died in 2011 in jan of this year i was trying to sleep when i started to cry so hard and i felt his presence and i kind of got the feeling he was telling me "Just listen to them" and "Don't worry about me" 

6) he visited me again i woke up in the middle of the night last month in feb and felt his presence and the sense of love and protection and earlier that day as well when i awoke in the morning and i felt his presence and the sense of love and protection.

I always felt as if i was an old soul and that i was gifted i was always attracted to occultism and mysticism since i was about 9 or 10 at 11 i started dabbling into the arts of paganism and wicca and witchcraft. now lets get into the reincarnation case.

Would you believe me if i told you i was the reincarnation of a Plantagenet queen? well i was Queen Anne neville of england i started getting in touch with me having been her since i was approx. 11 years old i told my grandmother at 11 "What if we lived before and we looked exactly like each other" or something like that. i do not remember exactly what i said but i do remember after i said that a knowing came to me that i had a life in the medieval period. i even went to a elementary school called "Queen Anne" and the school shape looks eerily similar to Warwick castle the castle where anne was born. i have dreams and recalls of being her. i will tell two memories.

1)  The first memory i had i remember the exact date April 14th the night of april 13 something in my head kept telling me "im anne" and i prayed i would have another dream and i did in it i was sitting at a table at my old school i got up and went inside my old schools gatehouse looking entrance and went back to 15th century England i saw myself as a short girl wearing a green gown i think so. i also saw a lake clearing in the dream it was foggy but i knew it was a lake i woke up and found it was April 14th the day my past father Richard Neville had died in the battle of barnet and that was the same date the battle started. it is truly a shock to me how i saw these images for about 3 seconds and describe everything so perfectly.

2) Another recall i had was recently a few days ago actually i was about 5 years old or around 5 i was playing outside of Warwick castle when my father called my name "Anne" and told me to stop playing around and come back inside. i did not hear my father i just know and when i arrived back at Warwick i got myself a little dirty and was playing a little too much outside and my past life parents were annoyed and wanted me to clean i think my mother said "Come you must clean" or something similar. again i didn't hear my mothers voice i know. 

a woman before i was born told my grandfather that i was going to come to this earth and i was going to be "Special" i have always felt i was mysterious and when i look at old photos of myself as a toddler/baby it even gives myself a mysterious vibe. i won't tell my full reincarnation story and memories i have remembered so far because it is very long so i narrowed it down to two memories.

i have had people actually be jealous of me over this. i have dealt with other witches who were jealous of me. so badly that they astral transported themselves in my head while i was sleeping during the day (for some strange reason..) and erased parts of my memory and blocked me from remembering my past. they basically had me under a spell that kept me asleep. i remember last year i kept waking up with bruises and i found out they astral projected or astral transported themselves to me to do this to me. i stopped waking up with bruises in Oct. 2019 when i found out the full truth of everything. i actually had a dream a warning/dream that one of the witches did magick on my friends and family and turned them all against me. alot happened with that but it is all over now.

i keep seeing shadows and hearing things in my rooms while i am trying to sleeping out of the corner of my eye and out my window i keep hearing little whispering as well.. sometimes i have to sleep with a light on and have my legs on the bed because im scared some creature is gonna come and grab me from underneath. it is that bad. im scared of my closet as well. my closet and bathroom gives me a bad feeling.. as well when im home alone i have a bad feeling like im being watched i know its not my uncle because my uncle gave off a nurturing loving presence when he visited me when im home alone and feel like im being watched it is a bad, unpleasant feeling. i always i was mysterious but i could never figure it out until i was 12... that was when i realized i had gifts..

This was my story and if anyone else had similar experiences like some of mine please let me know.. thank you all goodbye..

• Like 3

Tuco's Gas

Why is it that everyone who claims to have had a past life always claims it was in a position of power, royalty, or aristocracy?

Why was nobody a common laborer, merchant, village drunk, or even craftsman? 

This dynamic is indeed odd, since all those positions outnumbered the royal ones by many orders of magnitude. 

Just curious.

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

onlookerofmayhem
7 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Why is it that everyone who claims to have had a past life always claims it was in a position of power, royalty, or aristocracy?

This dynamic is indeed odd, since all those positions outnumbered the royal ones by many orders of magnitude. 

Just curious.

Cheers!

Delusions of grandeur. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

duchessofgloucester
19 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Just curious.

Cheers!

i do not know i simply trust memory and signs and im not delusional i have been verified by people who knew me that lifetime :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Desertrat56

Welcome to the forum @duchessofgloucester

• Like 1

acute

Welcome to UM, Duchess!

:tu:

• Like 1

XenoFish

Welcome to UM. Out of courtesy that is all I will say....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

onlookerofmayhem
3 minutes ago, duchessofgloucester said:

i do not know i simply trust memory and signs and im not delusional i have been verified by people who knew me that lifetime :)

You're claiming to be a reincarnation of someone who died in 1485.

Who exactly is verifying that they knew you then?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

duchessofgloucester
12 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

my 2nd cousin who i found Elizabeth of yorks reincarnation and my dear elder sister Isabel neville and my own memory and gut i know in my heart i was anne

duchessofgloucester
13 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

me and elizabeth had the same recalls by the way :)

ChrLzs

Empathy is a wonderful thing.

• Like 3

onlookerofmayhem
22 minutes ago, duchessofgloucester said:

my 2nd cousin who i found Elizabeth of yorks reincarnation and my dear elder sister Isabel neville and my own memory and gut i know in my heart i was anne

Natara?

duchessofgloucester
2 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Natara?

yes how did you know....

third_eye

Welcome aboard duchess... Would you be requiring a butler? 

[00.04:37]

~

• Haha 2

Piney
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tuco's Gas said:

Just curious.

Because many Americans, especially Liberals, are closet aristocrats.

Which is why I use to show up at Philadelphia and New York academic dinner parties unshaved, in a ripped up rock tee and flowered board shorts.

In my past life I was a peat digging sot whose head was stomped in by a foxhunter's horse. :o

Edited by Piney
Where's the red paint?
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

freetoroam
2 hours ago, duchessofgloucester said:

Yfvz.gif

Hi and welcome to UM.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

John from Lowell
On 3/19/2020 at 7:28 PM, duchessofgloucester said:

Hello,

I have a good friend. We do joint meditation sessions together. She is 25 years old. For some time now she has had visions during our sessions of specific past lives. There are those from those lives who are with her in this life time.

My understanding is that the close soul bonds we have with others will repeat and repeat. That our life expressions do involve the same group of loved ones.

Validations are personal experiences. I say trust how you feel more than any thing else. It is nice when others you know can substantiate your memories with theirs.

As far as those other disturbing experiences are concerned, all I can say is do not let your fears run your life. There are ways to improve these circumstances. Look for them.

John

ChrLzs
On 3/24/2020 at 6:55 PM, John from Lowell said:

Hello,

I have a good friend. We do joint meditation sessions together. She is 25 years old. For some time now she has had visions during our sessions of specific past lives. There are those from those lives who are with her in this life time.

My understanding is that the close soul bonds we have with others will repeat and repeat. That our life expressions do involve the same group of loved ones.

Empathy is a good thing...

On 3/24/2020 at 6:55 PM, John from Lowell said:

Validations are personal experiences. I say trust how you feel more than any thing else.

While that's all sugary sweet and luverly, you'd think that by now one of these experiences would have involved compelling evidence, rather than anecdotes.  By all means rejoice and celebrate feelings, intuition, empathy, synchronicity, coincidence and many other contributing factors to those anecdotes.

But do not try to say they are something else unless prepared to bring decent evidence to the table.

White Crane Feather
6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Empathy is a good thing...

While that's all sugary sweet and luverly, you'd think that by now one of these experiences would have involved compelling evidence, rather than anecdotes.  By all means rejoice and celebrate feelings, intuition, empathy, synchronicity, coincidence and many other contributing factors to those anecdotes.

But do not try to say they are something else unless prepared to bring decent evidence to the table.

Why? Is this an academic discussion group? I don’t know anything about past life experiences, but I do know her out of body experiences are actually quite common and studied. In fact, they are apart of many traditions and are recorded in ancient manuscripts. It’s fairly clear to everyone, yes, even doctors that the experiences are real. The nature of the experience is certainly debatable, but the reality of the experience is well known and accepted. By the way they are not always luvy wuvy. Sometimes they are down right terrifying for people. 

Are you seriously expecting some young person (an assumption) to conduct peer reviewed double blind research on their experiences and present it to some guy with a bad attitude on the internet. Im sure it’s a nice target to get ones pecking order behavior dopamine juices flowing, but it’s a little unrealistic don’t you think? Maybe not as unrealistic as you think some claims are, but still. It’s kind of a redundant drum to beat in a spiritualism and mediumship forum. But, hey, we all have our ways of self validation. Don’t we? 

Edited by White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather
On 3/19/2020 at 3:42 PM, duchessofgloucester said:

Hello all my name is Katy i am from los angeles and i have had some pretty odd experiences my entire life.. starting from when i was a small toddler first i had a pretty bad upbringing and past i am not ready to talk about and i was born with these "gifts" im clairsentient i have premonitions and i even recall a past life as royalty in the 15th century and i had power over england i was King Richard III's wife anne neville but i will get to that later. i'll tell you some experiences i have had with the paranormal and unexplained mysteries.

1) First experience i have had was when i was about 3 years old or so and i woke up from a strange dream i have a weird good memory i remember my first steps and my past life. anyways i was 3 i woke up from a strange dream and i was floating but i was also having sleep paralysis it lasted for a few seconds or a minute then i literally felt myself fall back onto my bed like something pulled or pushed me on the bed.

2) Again i was a toddler ad i had a strange nightmare two children who were about my age at the time they were pale and had big black piercing eyes and they both started to open their mouths wide and their skin started making large strange holes it was not just a dream i still remember it was so real it felt like i was there..

3) This was recently. i was sleeping and i kept waking up to my soul trying to leave my body i think it is called "Astral Projection" and i kept yelling to someone else in the room to help me and when i asked her if she heard me she said no and i was confused.

4) But this time it happened again. only two months ago i was sleeping i woke up and my soul tried to leave my body and only a few days later it happens again. 

5) This was a visitation from my uncle who died in 2011 in jan of this year i was trying to sleep when i started to cry so hard and i felt his presence and i kind of got the feeling he was telling me "Just listen to them" and "Don't worry about me" 

6) he visited me again i woke up in the middle of the night last month in feb and felt his presence and the sense of love and protection and earlier that day as well when i awoke in the morning and i felt his presence and the sense of love and protection.

I always felt as if i was an old soul and that i was gifted i was always attracted to occultism and mysticism since i was about 9 or 10 at 11 i started dabbling into the arts of paganism and wicca and witchcraft. now lets get into the reincarnation case.

Would you believe me if i told you i was the reincarnation of a Plantagenet queen? well i was Queen Anne neville of england i started getting in touch with me having been her since i was approx. 11 years old i told my grandmother at 11 "What if we lived before and we looked exactly like each other" or something like that. i do not remember exactly what i said but i do remember after i said that a knowing came to me that i had a life in the medieval period. i even went to a elementary school called "Queen Anne" and the school shape looks eerily similar to Warwick castle the castle where anne was born. i have dreams and recalls of being her. i will tell two memories.

1)  The first memory i had i remember the exact date April 14th the night of april 13 something in my head kept telling me "im anne" and i prayed i would have another dream and i did in it i was sitting at a table at my old school i got up and went inside my old schools gatehouse looking entrance and went back to 15th century England i saw myself as a short girl wearing a green gown i think so. i also saw a lake clearing in the dream it was foggy but i knew it was a lake i woke up and found it was April 14th the day my past father Richard Neville had died in the battle of barnet and that was the same date the battle started. it is truly a shock to me how i saw these images for about 3 seconds and describe everything so perfectly.

2) Another recall i had was recently a few days ago actually i was about 5 years old or around 5 i was playing outside of Warwick castle when my father called my name "Anne" and told me to stop playing around and come back inside. i did not hear my father i just know and when i arrived back at Warwick i got myself a little dirty and was playing a little too much outside and my past life parents were annoyed and wanted me to clean i think my mother said "Come you must clean" or something similar. again i didn't hear my mothers voice i know. 

a woman before i was born told my grandfather that i was going to come to this earth and i was going to be "Special" i have always felt i was mysterious and when i look at old photos of myself as a toddler/baby it even gives myself a mysterious vibe. i won't tell my full reincarnation story and memories i have remembered so far because it is very long so i narrowed it down to two memories.

i have had people actually be jealous of me over this. i have dealt with other witches who were jealous of me. so badly that they astral transported themselves in my head while i was sleeping during the day (for some strange reason..) and erased parts of my memory and blocked me from remembering my past. they basically had me under a spell that kept me asleep. i remember last year i kept waking up with bruises and i found out they astral projected or astral transported themselves to me to do this to me. i stopped waking up with bruises in Oct. 2019 when i found out the full truth of everything. i actually had a dream a warning/dream that one of the witches did magick on my friends and family and turned them all against me. alot happened with that but it is all over now.

i keep seeing shadows and hearing things in my rooms while i am trying to sleeping out of the corner of my eye and out my window i keep hearing little whispering as well.. sometimes i have to sleep with a light on and have my legs on the bed because im scared some creature is gonna come and grab me from underneath. it is that bad. im scared of my closet as well. my closet and bathroom gives me a bad feeling.. as well when im home alone i have a bad feeling like im being watched i know its not my uncle because my uncle gave off a nurturing loving presence when he visited me when im home alone and feel like im being watched it is a bad, unpleasant feeling. i always i was mysterious but i could never figure it out until i was 12... that was when i realized i had gifts..

This was my story and if anyone else had similar experiences like some of mine please let me know.. thank you all goodbye..

Thanks for your introduction. Your out of body experiences are quite common actually. You seem to be particularly prone to them. Some consider it a gift others a curse. I don’t know much about past lives though a few times I thought I may have been reliving one. My mother thinks I was her great uncle Admiral Richard E Byrd. As I child I look exactly like him. There are pictures of him in he book The Byrd’s of Virginia. Welcome to UM.

Edited by White Crane Feather

ChrLzs
14 minutes ago, White Crane Feather said:

Are you seriously expecting some young person (an assumption) to conduct peer reviewed double blind research on their experiences and present it to some guy with a bad attitude on the internet.

Am I "seriously expecting" something?  Sorta ironic that you insult my 'bad attitude" when I did not insult anyone - if I did, report the post.  I was actually quite polite, I thought - perhaps try re-reading my post without adding a sneer to it..?  And then maybe consider what I said in a positive tone, namely:

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

By all means rejoice and celebrate feelings, intuition, empathy, synchronicity, coincidence and many other contributing factors to those anecdotes.

My point was that we all too often jump to the paranormal, rather than properly considering, and celebrating, human nature.

You disagree?  That's fine.

You want to suppress discussion?  I don't think that's fine or healthy.

BTW, I was replying to John, NOT the OP.  Did you actually read the post fully?

Edited by ChrLzs