Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow ?

Kismit

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• XxXDyingIsisXxX

• Raziel

• 123rvd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The photo's where apparently taken by a digital camera which was left on while the owner was away .

post-45-1051524394.jpg

I've seen these last year and they creeped me out then, as well as now.

I suppose any ghost photograph comes down to the trustworthiness of the photographer at the end of the day.

This image could, I suggest, have been made by draping some kind of dark voille from the ceiling and letting the wind blow in through the windows. It's a possibility.

Don't quite know what to make of it though...

I agree with LB that they could have done something like that,

since it looks like everything else in the picture is stationary, but

those pictures have always seemed eerie to me. If they're fake,

they did a good job of it.

They don't have to be fake and still be ordinary.. for instance, that could have been an insect that got so close to the camera that you can't really see it. The dark splotch in the middle would be the body, the lighter blurriness the wings.

I'm not saying that's what it is, but a picture like that is so indistinct. That's the problem with these pictures of ghosts.. if they are crystal clear, we suspect a guy in a suit, if blurred like this one, we suspect chicanery or misidentification. It's a no win situation!

the top one looks humanoid in shape and so looks like it could be scary, if it was real.

Yeah I agree with Al the first one has a human shape and I find it creepy.

If it's a fake it is really a good job, but I don't think it was made with a voile but something else...!

Good pictures Kismit! smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

The story behind this is a woman left her web cam on record when she went to work and cought this on 1 frame only wat do u think??? abduct.gif

post-50-1053384902.jpg

I've merged this topic into Kismit's original thread.

I don't really see any open windows....although they could be anywheres out of frame. Very creepy if you ask me.... blink.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awh man, it was a black mirror. I was hoping it would be a leg. Then i would invite it for Tea, cos that would be the coolest ghost ever. A ninja ghost. Yeah. Ninja. So any ninja ghosts, please call me sad.gif

WaW ... they are so scary ... I wonder if they are real .. wink.gif

Are they taken from a video??

They both look like they were taken after each other ... not much time between one and another ... it might be a little impossible to take them with a normal camera unsure.gif

OK, either I'm very smart or you guys just don't bother to point out the REALLY obvious things (please feel free to point out which).

The dark objects appear like 'mist' or 'smoke' above a FIREPLACE, and to the left of the pic is a WINDOW. It might just be me or could it be that it is a real log fir and some dope put something like rubber on there and took a pic of it burning? And then when they saw it looked like a person they said it was a ghost? The second pic most certainly looks like it is being blown from the left.

Anybody?

Regards.

XxXSebastiane M PageXxX

P.S. If you look closely it looks as though the object in question is being reflected in the mirror also.

XSX

wink.gif welcome to the Forum XxXDyingIsisXxX

OK, either I'm very smart or you guys just don't bother to point out the REALLY obvious things (please feel free to point out which).

Hmmm lets just say that...... we will feel free and that we try not to pint out the obvious.. w00t.gifwhistling.gif

As I said in maybe this post or another, I have been visiting this site for ages and just noticed how you guys sometimes seem to solve a mystery when there don't seem to be much of a mystery to start with.

And thankyou for my welcome, maybe I can join in and help to solve these damn, nasty mysterys. I hate an unsolved mystery me! And there are so bloody many of them.

XSX

They are creepy pics, true, but only if you're operating from a paranormal standpoint.

It's like those pictures of supposed 'ecto energy' and 'orbs' and 'fire demons' and all that kind of thing. It becomes paranormal because, for a lot of us (me included), the paranormal is our automatic response to the inexplicable.

There are a thousand and one mundane things we should be considering before we consider the paranormal.