Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is normal bound of Energy?

Jeff Fenn

Hello! I always wanted to try energy work and started doing it a year ago, but recently I have been having stronger energy when transfiguring to my friends, such as putting my hand on top of theirs and putting energy when they need some or just want to have fun. But it started putting enough to were they started getting major goosebumps and sometime hurting their arm.

I have been practicing regulating this and sometime when I do this sometimes they say they get really tired and the part I touch gets numb. I can make things shake such as small thing shake faster and big things shake slower, which I am guessing is energy going through it.

I have found that emotion plays a big part, such as the first time I made someone numb is when I grabbed their leg when I was on the floor as a joke at a sleepover and was in that (It's 3 a.m. let mess stuff up mood)

So here's my question, what is normal Energy for a person?

And maybe some other fun things to do because energy can shake a table. You can call me crazy but I'm just asking. I even made this account to ask this so maybe I'm a little. :)

11 minutes ago, Jeff Fenn said:

I have found that emotion plays a big part, such as the first time I made someone numb is when I grabbed their leg when I was on the floor as a joke at a sleepover and was in that (It's 3 a.m. let mess stuff up mood)

And maybe some other fun things to do because energy can shake a table. You can call me crazy but I'm just asking. I even made this account to ask this so maybe I'm a little. :)

Well certain other aspects of a situation may relate to a significance of reported cases that you do not give consideration for.

jmccr8

45 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Well certain other aspects of a situation may relate to a significance of reported cases that you do not give consideration for.

jmccr8

Can you please elaborate, I would like to know more of what you are saying so I can do more research. Better yet can you send me these reports?

Edited by Jeff Fenn

Energy work is intriguing, but I'm more interested in an exploration of what comprises the concept of 'normal'.

Never met a normal person... or a normal anything.

3 minutes ago, quiXilver said:

Energy work is intriguing, but I'm more interested in an exploration of what comprises the concept of 'normal'.

Never met a normal person... or a normal anything.

I have based my "normal" on my friends but not other people, I'm just wondering how far you can actually go or how far someone has gotten. Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jeff Fenn said:

I have based my "normal" on my friends but not other people, I'm just wondering how far you can actually go or how far someone has gotten. Hope this helps. 

Well said.  I appreciate your definition of normal.

Some of the affects you describe remind me of sensations generated using Tactile Imaging, or equivalent Taoist processes I've used.  Qi Gong will generate all manner of physical sensations through intention and movement.  Countless methods, schools, lineages, history. 

You're either honestly new, or trolling up a storm.

Banking on the former, I'll play along.

Generating physical sensation without touch is quite readily demonstrated with this quick excercise.

Spoiler

simple energy sensation experience:

Reach down and scratch your left thigh, or arm lightly... for a minute straight.

Skin to skin.

Focus on the feeling where you scratch.

After a minute stop scratching and maintain awareness on that spot.

Connect with the shifting feeling.  Observe it.

After a break... reach out and scratch that spot again, but this time from two inches above the skin.

Any feelings arise?

Finally, don't even move the hand, simply move awareness to scratch that spot

Any sensations arise?

In Western terms it's called Tactile Imaging as described in the book Energy Work by Robert Bruce.  But this has been practiced, studied, honed in countless lineages across all cultures, throughout human history.

Energy flows where attention holds...

To me it's a good example of how the mind and body are not separate, but two expressions of one unified process.

another quick one:

Stand up and pretend to hold a bowling ball.

Continue to imagine that ball growing a bit heavier and warmer.

Really sit with it and hold awareness on the palms.

Any sensations arise?

All from intention, with no physical stimulus.

As to how deep it goes... This Rabbit Warren, all the schools, lineages... it is endless... can spend whole lifetimes warming hands invisibly.

Edited by quiXilver

• 4 months later...
On 3/21/2020 at 12:31 PM, quiXilver said:

Well said.  I appreciate your definition of normal.

Some of the affects you describe remind me of sensations generated using Tactile Imaging, or equivalent Taoist processes I've used.  Qi Gong will generate all manner of physical sensations through intention and movement.  Countless methods, schools, lineages, history. 

You're either honestly new, or trolling up a storm.

Banking on the former, I'll play along.

Generating physical sensation without touch is quite readily demonstrated with this quick excercise.

Reveal hidden contents

simple energy sensation experience:

Reach down and scratch your left thigh, or arm lightly... for a minute straight.

Skin to skin.

Focus on the feeling where you scratch.

After a minute stop scratching and maintain awareness on that spot.

Connect with the shifting feeling.  Observe it.

After a break... reach out and scratch that spot again, but this time from two inches above the skin.

Any feelings arise?

Finally, don't even move the hand, simply move awareness to scratch that spot

Any sensations arise?

In Western terms it's called Tactile Imaging as described in the book Energy Work by Robert Bruce.  But this has been practiced, studied, honed in countless lineages across all cultures, throughout human history.

Energy flows where attention holds...

To me it's a good example of how the mind and body are not separate, but two expressions of one unified process.

another quick one:

Stand up and pretend to hold a bowling ball.

Continue to imagine that ball growing a bit heavier and warmer.

Really sit with it and hold awareness on the palms.

Any sensations arise?

All from intention, with no physical stimulus.

As to how deep it goes... This Rabbit Warren, all the schools, lineages... it is endless... can spend whole lifetimes warming hands invisibly.

Hey, it's me again! I've taken this into consideration and doing a similar version on curtain things, I am am now able to shut my door without touching it, because I would open and shut my door many times. I am now able to make my arm feel like im shutting it, and it does so. Sorry for not responding, I have been working on this for a while now. And nope, not a troll.

17 hours ago, Jeff Fenn said:

Hey, it's me again! I've taken this into consideration and doing a similar version on curtain things, I am am now able to shut my door without touching it, because I would open and shut my door many times. I am now able to make my arm feel like im shutting it, and it does so. Sorry for not responding, I have been working on this for a while now. And nope, not a troll.

Hi Jeff,

That sounds a lot like what we call telekinesis to me. I also wanted to say that what is normal is relative. Meaning my normal is different then your normal and every other person's normal.

John

• Like 1

On 3/21/2020 at 2:56 AM, Jeff Fenn said:

Hello! I always wanted to try energy work and started doing it a year ago, but recently I have been having stronger energy when transfiguring to my friends, such as putting my hand on top of theirs and putting energy when they need some or just want to have fun. But it started putting enough to were they started getting major goosebumps and sometime hurting their arm.

I have been practicing regulating this and sometime when I do this sometimes they say they get really tired and the part I touch gets numb. I can make things shake such as small thing shake faster and big things shake slower, which I am guessing is energy going through it.

I think you need to quit playing like this until you have had some training or at least read a few books on the subject.  It is not something to play around with. 

If you can, I assume you are a young teenager, find an adult your parents trust to teach you about Reiki.  It is a good place to start. 

One "game" you can do that is benign is to see how big your friends and your energy fields are.  You get dowsing rods or make them with 2 wire hangers, stand about 8 feet behind someone with the dowsing rods held loosely pointing in front of you.  Walk slowly up to the person until the rods open (one will go left and one will go right).  Stop there and have someone  measure the distance.  If they don't open before you get 3 feet behind the person there may be something wrong, either they are afraid, or on some kind of drug that inhibits their energy.

P.S.  I have read your other posts and I want to clarify, playing energy games with your friends is specifically what I was talking about.  Closing the door or moving the table is different.  When humans or animals are involved you need to just keep it to yourself.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If you'd like I can connect you to the man who is really good in reading auras. He can give you advice on what is good for you, what kind of practise you should take.

• Like 1