Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marvels, The New Warriors

OverSword

So Marvel has brought back an old title with some new feature characters.  They are in poor to average shape and have ridiculous powers. 

• Screentime became permanently connected to the internet after being exposed to some kind of gas his grandfather was working on.  He has the power to google anything with his brain or see augmented reality.
  • Snowflake and Safe Space are psychic twins.  Snowflake is the female and is dressed in blue.  She has the power to materialize shuriken like snowflakes which she can use as weapons and her twin brother, Safe Space, dressed all in pink has the ability to project force fields which he can use to protect others but not himself.
  • B-Negative is a teen vampire who is obsessed with emo music from the 90's
  • Trailblazer is a fat girl who has a magical backpack from which she can pull anything they need.  She get's her power from god but says "Not the god you're thinking of" and volunteers at group homes for foster kids.

When does the movie come out?  I'm so excited :w00t:

Link

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:
  • B-Negative is a teen vampire who is obsessed with emo music from the 90's. 

But since she's vegan, she only drinks salt water. 

.......I know........Baby Harte strikes again. :unsure2:

• Haha 4

If I didn't know this was real I would assume it was a parody.  The thing that creeps me out the most are the Non-binary twins who's pronouns are they and them who appear comfortable touching each other in ways that no siblings should.  It looks like the female has a bigger package than the male :lol: 

mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:690918?quality=new-warriors-2020.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

But since she's vegan, she only drinks salt water. 

.......I know........Baby Harte strikes again. :unsure2:

It's he, not she :rofl:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It's he, not she :rofl:

Could of fooled me.  :huh:

• Like 2

More cringe brought to you by SJW/Marvel.  currently this video has 1.4k thumbs up and 11k thumbs down on YouTube.   It seem that every new character is just a remake of a traditional character but they changed the race or the gender.  

Edited by OverSword

What marvel needs is some Unabashed Masculinity.  

• The topic was locked