Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do females live longer than males ?

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Why do females live longer than males ?
8 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

A new study of mammals has shed new light on the reason females tend to outlive their male counterparts.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/335759/why-do-females-tend-to-live-longer-than-males

That's obvious.  The longer males spend with females, the more they just want to curl up and die.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• Haha 7

Because Woman uses less power than male.

biologically, physically, culturally

New research reveals that while wedlock helps men to live longer, it shortens a woman's life by more than a year.

Marriage helps husbands to an extra 1.7 years, but it knocks 1.4 years off the average wife's lifespan, according to the study of more than 100,000 people across Europe.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/the-stress-of-marriage-shortens-your-life-by-a-year-if-youre-the-wife-5335547.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

Because Woman uses less power than male.

biologically, physically, culturally

You don't know my stepmother and stepsisters.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

You don't know my stepmother and stepsisters.......

Yeah, I also also know woman who uses more power than male. (Even stronger than me!)

I just want to say woman body uses energy efficiently than man in biological ways.

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 2

Just now, Great Old Man said:

I just want to say woman body uses energy efficiently than man in biological ways.

Because they have to carry and bear children. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Kismit said:

New research reveals that while wedlock helps men to live longer, it shortens a woman's life by more than a year.

Marriage helps husbands to an extra 1.7 years, but it knocks 1.4 years off the average wife's lifespan, according to the study of more than 100,000 people across Europe.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/the-stress-of-marriage-shortens-your-life-by-a-year-if-youre-the-wife-5335547.html

I have found a way to circumvent those numbers.  I make my wife and daughter think that they are in control...that adds back the 1.4 years to their lives.  All the while, I know that I am actually in control, which adds an additional 1.7 years to my life span.  

Wait...:o...that changes nothing!  Hmmm...

Okay...I got it...wait...am I suppose to be evening the playing field?  See...this is why women out live men...because you girls make us C R a Z y!  :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

Related: There have been studies that suggest that the female reproductive ability/process results in a somewhat stronger immune system than males. The production of colostrum would be an example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

They can always buy a pram or a pusher...

• Haha 1

Just now, Alchopwn said:

They can always buy a pram or a pusher...

Or in the case of American yuppies Master-Blaster it to their pet twit's.....errrrr....husband's chest. ^_^

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Or in the case of American yuppies Master-Blaster it to their pet twit's.....errrrr....husband's chest. ^_^

Otherwise known as the "Alabama Pedophile Reverse Cowgirl Harness" (APRCH)?

• Haha 2

Cause they drive us crazy look at stuffs vid. :-) 

On 3/25/2020 at 7:45 PM, UM-Bot said:

A new study of mammals has shed new light on the reason females tend to outlive their male counterparts.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/335759/why-do-females-tend-to-live-longer-than-males

It would be better to see actual statistics.

Lets face it men are more likely to die from violent crime and warfare.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Lets face it men are more likely to die from violent crime and warfare.

How is the weather in Somalia today?

• Thanks 1

I've heard women live longer because they don't bottle up their emotions and stress which can lead to illness.Crying,yelling,letting it all out is good medicine.

5 hours ago, openozy said:

I've heard women live longer because they don't bottle up their emotions and stress which can lead to illness.Crying,yelling,letting it all out is good medicine.

I think actually it's because they have an Xtra chromozone...

why would anyone spend time effort & no doubt x amount of money on this I don't know!!!!

Why would I even take time to reply to this complete & utter BS? What does it mean? Is there a point to it? Who fekin cares?
fek off & do something meaningful/ helpful with your research for fek sake:angry:

I suppose it has to do with Men do more stupid things than women, in general! :lol:

1 hour ago, drakonwick said:

I suppose it has to do with Men do more stupid things than women, in general! :lol:

here..hold my beer. Watch this

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Overdueleaf said:

here..hold my beer. Watch this

I've been there, in my younger age! lol Stupidity.

7 hours ago, Dejarma said:

why would anyone spend time effort & no doubt x amount of money on this I don't know!!!!

Why would I even take time to reply to this complete & utter BS? What does it mean? Is there a point to it? Who fekin cares?
fek off & do something meaningful/ helpful with your research for fek sake:angry:

did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?  :hmm:

• Haha 1

Women take more care about their health, simply just that.

In all my years of knowing women and what little the wisdom I've gathered along the way, I know for a fact and with confidence, can say it's just to prove a point and very little else... 

~

• Haha 2