Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phenomenon: We are not alone

Eldorado

"Releasing in theaters nationwide in September, The Phenomenon, directed by James Fox and narrated by legendary actor Peter Coyote, “opens by proving there is a shocking ‘hidden history’ that began in the late Forties and Fifties, when fleets of UFOs appeared in the skies over nearly every state in the U.S., culminating in a flyover of Washington D.C.

"The rest of the film will unveil “never-before-seen archival footage” and feature new interviews with eyewitnesses, experts and officials including Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid – who producers claim arranged secret government funding of UFO study programs, White House Chief of Staff for Clinton and advisor to Obama John Podesta, former U.S. Energy Secretary and New Mexico governor Bill Richardson – who believes it is likely that an alien spaceship did, in fact, crash in Roswell, and many more insiders.”

Trailer at YouTube (2mins 21secs):

• Thanks 1

That one sounds like fun.  I hope the theaters are open by then.

• Like 2

Oh yay! More sensationalized Hollywood UFO crap.  I can't wait...okay...I can actually.

There are no UFOs...I don't believe it and I don't believe it even more when Hollywood tries to convince me it's true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, joc said:

Oh yay! More sensationalized Hollywood UFO crap.  I can't wait...okay...I can actually.

There are no UFOs...I don't believe it and I don't believe it even more when Hollywood tries to convince me it's true.

Unless somebody is screwing with us. Like with a cat and a laserpointer :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

If a more intelligent than human life form actually found Earth...it would be more than screwing around with us.  I think the message they'd be sending would be more like...We are now your leaders...obey us or die.

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

"Releasing in theaters nationwide in September, The Phenomenon, directed by James Fox and narrated by legendary actor Peter Coyote, “opens by proving there is a shocking ‘hidden history’ that began in the late Forties and Fifties, when fleets of UFOs appeared in the skies over nearly every state in the U.S., culminating in a flyover of Washington D.C.

I forgot to add link to the article in the OP, sorry;

Bro Bible: Link

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1