Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trafficked pangolins can carry coronaviruses

Eldorado

"New research finds evidence that a small proportion of pangolins carry coronaviruses related to the strain responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a paper published March 26 in the journal Nature.

"This makes pangolins the only mammals other than bats known to be infected by the closest relatives of the novel coronavirus.

"While the work neither proves nor disproves that pangolins are linked to the current pandemic, it does indicate that they could play a role in the emergence of new coronaviruses."

Full report at Nat Geo: Link

Paper at Nature dot com: Link

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Tuco's Gas said:

"What s a pangolin, Walter?"

One of the VERY few critters that I had an instant revulsion of...  They give me the creeps :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trap, stress, starve, transport in barely survivable and filthy conditions and see what other germs crop up. To even support and eat a meat or product  of an animal which is endangered is just wrong to me. Eat something else, and if not and it gets you sick, whatever.

Despicable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

their scales worth much more than meat,  it is used in traditional medicine in china, and other asian countries,  i read a year ago, customs  in china seized a container full of scales,  tens  of thousands animals had to be killed for that much scales

• Sad 3

Pangolins are the most trafficked, and endangered species on the planet. Which is why my curious alert here, was so well placed. I believe that the virus likely did jump from bats to pangolins, to people, and here is why. The curious reference to "like fingers on a rocky shoal," is a very unusual reference, used in an allegorical sense. It's so strange, that it makes no sense, until you look at a pangolin. 

"Like fingers on a rocky shoal, ”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky ..." 12-10-2019

"See it, Mother, on the mountain; gasping, a gurgling brook of failure, Tortuous moaning, the bleating of the last surrender ...A storm is coming, a greenish, dark mass, the smell of iron in her blood. 12-16-2020

49502962001_4eac318312.jpg

Source

The curious reference to the greenish blood storm, may hearken back to an earlier hurricane forecast, I made, and published in 2013, which shows a human arm, and a fist, with the sound of "tightening" as in grip. Then, being slowly surrounded by a curious green mass, which spreads over the entire surface of the arm, culminating in the audio to sounds of gasping, with the words "Sirius" whispered. Allegorically, serious is indeed the case, and in more than one way. This audio portion, was oddly taken from the Harry Potter movie, when the Death Eaters are about to consume Sirius Black, and he is gasping for air. 

Traditional hurricanes have nothing to do with something spreading over the skin like this. Not to mention the GIANT approaching storm with the wings of the phoenix shown as the solar corona, itself. This is deeply intriguing and suggests to me that this isn't a hurricane, at all, but the storm we see now upon us. It's in fact, a viral storm, a coronal viral storm, which engulfs not just the coastland of the United States, but the entire country.

The question now is, will there be a similar allegorical rescue by something, or someone? Interestingly, the changing of the color from green to red, at the moment of "gasping," may provide a clue. Likewise, the sound of a plane flying low overhead, then a sword being drawn at the end of the audio sequence, should not be dismissed. Since I don't believe in magic, that's off the table, entirely.

Perhaps the clever cryptographers at the NSA would like to take a stab at this ending?  Let's make it easy for them.

49691408742_b86e0a580c.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Perhaps the clever cryptographers at the NSA would like to take a stab at this ending?

God says He HATES the proud.  You should consider that while you attempt to make people respect your mumblings...

5 hours ago, and then said:

God says He HATES the proud.  You should consider that while you attempt to make people respect your mumblings...

What was the image I linked my purported “pride” to? 

Like the Native American, I consider the little pangolin to be my brother in this remarkable Garden. He is not my equal, but I am equally responsible for his safety, protection and care.

Were we not warned that at The End, it would be we, who are endangered?

Accordingly, 

May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. Galatians 6:14

Go back to your Bible school and show them the image, and see if any can understand the warning, where I used the solar corona.

Edited by Raptor Witness