Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

COVID-19 was not made in a lab, study finds

UM-Bot

Now however, a new study involving a detailed analysis of all the available evidence has definitively debunked this particular theory and reasserted that the virus did indeed develop naturally.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/335818/coronavirus-was-not-made-in-a-lab-study-finds

There is nothing natural about some filthy illegal  backstreet trader in China meddling with bats and anteaters.

• Like 6

i see this "it was not made in a lab" articles pop out from time to time,     i know if gvmnt have to  keep telling you something, it wants you to think that, but it is not an indicator if it being true

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Has there been an independent inquiry?  I guess a government inquiry will have to do, but that would allow them to conduct the investigation using their own methods that would protect themselves and whitewash away their connection to it.

Edited by Aaron2017
  • Like 1

Considering that the conspiracy claims are aimed at China having been the culprits and the research was done in America by (presumably) Americans, I highly doubt it's a government cover up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Stiff said:

Considering that the conspiracy claims are aimed at China having been the culprits and the research was done in America by (presumably) Americans, I highly doubt it's a government cover up.

I do not believe we will ever know.

If it was done in a lab I bet the lab guys were the first to be "taken away". :whistle:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aztek said:

i see this "it was not made in a lab" articles pop out from time to time,     i know if gvmnt have to  keep telling you something, it wants you to think that, but it is not an indicator if it being true

Covid-19 is probably a hoax anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Like a miracle, it will disappear, and just in time for Easter too... 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Wait...Did anyone actually think Covid-19 was manufactured and released?
That's even dumber than "it's a liberal conspiracy, total BS, designed to make Trump look bad, FAKE news", etc.

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Like a miracle, it will disappear, and just in time for Easter too... 

~

Suppose it will be a miracle and the messiah will be resurrected to hand out some wine made from water and bread made by Hovis.

jesus-coronavirus-final.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Suppose it will be a miracle and the messiah will be resurrected to hand out some wine made from water and bread made by Hovis.

I hope he multiplies some toilet rolls too... Single ply to double would be a nice little miracle... 

~

• Haha 2

A psychic says different.  Who are you going to believe?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

I hope he multiplies some toilet rolls too... Single ply to double would be a nice little miracle... 

~

We are going to have to train him, doubt he had Andrex in his days.

I reckon he is going to need 14 days training on modern times, which will fit in with his 14 day isolation period. 

• Haha 3

Just now, freetoroam said:

We are going to have to train him, doubt he had Andrex in his days.

I reckon he is going to need 14 days training on modern times, which will fit in with his 14 day isolation period. 

Don't worry, it on schedule for Easter... 

:D

~

• Haha 3

Bs! If not manufactured, why was it patented in 2015? Also... 96% might point to the origination once upon a time, but that doesnt prove it is the same! Humans are 98% the same as orangutans, are we to jump to the conclusion that an orangutan can naturally give birth to a human? Not a logical assumption at all! 

Also it is very uncool to spread the idea that it is a hoax. Me and my son had it and let me tell you it is NOT something you would be saying if you or a friend had it. If you take ibuprofen you will die! I was very sick for 3 weeks and it is not like anything i ever had before. I thought i was going to drown a few times just trying to breath air. My head hurt my sinuses hurt my lungs hurt and my body had heavy aches and weakness like having the flu... For 3 weeks straight, only negative for flu. I was constantly spitting out pink lugies. Anyways The media is heavily misinforming people, but I assure you it is not a hoax it does in fact exist.

What IS a hoax are the infection numbers and facts. It was here before tjey wanted to admit, it was swept under for a couple months due to the presidential election and they are flat out lying about the tests. Tests are STILL not available to most people that have it from what i am seeing and experienced. The numbers are a flat out lie. Few tests = few positives.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nnicolette said:

If not manufactured, why was it patented in 2015?

Link please :rolleyes:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

Wait...Did anyone actually think Covid-19 was manufactured and released?
That's even dumber than "it's a liberal conspiracy, total BS, designed to make Trump look bad, FAKE news", etc.

Yes, early on india determined it was manufactured and china claimsthat the us military brought it. Not to mention the facilities in wuhan that were experimenting on coronaviruses, or the professor who was arrested for leaking samples to chinese students shortly after as one was caught boarding the plane with 20 different pathogen samples... Its not exactly a far reach

Edited by Nnicolette

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Link please :rolleyes:

To what? I dont have time for fetch right now but i saw a copy earlier and noted it was a european patent. Patents are very easy to look up with either google or the patent office, i believe your google will work as well as mine but i am off to work. happy researching!

Ok i lied i could resist, here is some info on the US patent to help your search via google patents: "inventor: Erica Bickerton

Sarah Keep
Paul Britton
Current Assignee 
PIRBRIGHT INSTITUTE
Edited by Nnicolette

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

bigger question is why so many CEOs of large companies stepped down in short period of time recently,

Sone say they saw this coming... But there sure are a lot of pedos getting investigated which overlap that demographic as well hmmm

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Also it is very uncool to spread the idea that it is a hoax. Me and my son had it and let me tell you it is NOT something you would be saying if you or a friend had it. If you take ibuprofen you will die! I was very sick for 3 weeks and it is not like anything i ever had before. I thought i was going to drown a few times just trying to breath air. My head hurt my sinuses hurt my lungs hurt and my body had heavy aches and weakness like having the flu... For 3 weeks straight, only negative for flu. I was constantly spitting out pink lugies. Anyways The media is heavily misinforming people, but I assure you it is not a hoax it does in fact exist.

Ibuprofen won't kill you liar.  You make my head hurt with the bull**** you come up with.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

You are right, upon further review it says 2007, and that it was an attempted vaccine for other things. The 2015 figure i threw out was from an unreliable source, not the actual patent.

Edit: excuse me, 2014. Here is a little info via google: https://patents.google.com/patent/US10130701B2/en. (I couldnt resist checking lol)

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Ibuprofen won't kill you liar.  You make my head hurt with the bull**** you come up with.

Ok keep calling me a liar dip****... Please, if you dont believe me take lots of ibuprofen if you catch it. It is already well known what effect it has on covid but by all means just ignore the doctors because it is a lie that it kickstarts a reaction and was found in the systems of most the people who immediately died... 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nnicolette said:

Ok keep calling me a liar dip****... Please, if you dont believe me take lots of ibuprofen if you catch it. It is already well known what effect it has on covid but by all means just ignore the doctors because it is a lie that it kickstarts a reaction and was found in the systems of most the people who immediately died... 

Is this the same doctor who told you to pour fluoride down your son's throat?  No one believes you liar.