Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ted's bundy victim in a past life? Help!!

Lynn33

So I really feel connection with Ted Bundy. I have few memory connected with him. First one is from the murder of Janice Ott and Denise Naslund. I saw an article about them on a newspaper. The second odd thing happened today I was travelling in a forest area and suddenly I got flashback of Ted and his car. I have another memory of party happening in the earlier 70s with music and topical decorations. I won't post picture of myself here but if someone wants to see me I will send you picture. When I was child I used to talk about Ted to my mother. I don't who was exactly but please help me.

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I think you've created false memories about all this, including creating associations that do not exist. I wish you luck.

What Xeno said.

:tu:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

In my youth, I went through a phase where I was beset by dreams and seeming memories of a violent end. For a while it really was a large factor on my mind and how I perceived things and was one of the "memories" which led to my research into reincarnation.

At the end of the day, I decided that there was no reason or wisdom or sanity in allowing myself to waste a moment on something that might or might not have happened at some long years before my lifetime. I am alive to live this lifetime and do the best I can.

So, I rejected the thoughts and "memories" until they faded off into a random part of my past and I like that better anyway. I have zero to do with murder or violence or distress, it is not part of me and so I stopped the connection and dwelling on such miserable things and perpetrators. If I was ever murdered, the perp can work out his or her own issues elsewhere and away from me. I owe no more to anyone. Not my circus, not my monkey. 

That is how I deal with most random, seeming past life recalls anymore. Now matters, those things do not. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I would seek help from a medical professional. No, you were not Ted Bundys victim in a past life and feeling as if you were is not normal. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lynn33 said:

So I really feel connection with Ted Bundy. I have few memory connected with him. First one is from the murder of Janice Ott and Denise Naslund. I saw an article about them on a newspaper. The second odd thing happened today I was travelling in a forest area and suddenly I got flashback of Ted and his car. I have another memory of party happening in the earlier 70s with music and topical decorations. I won't post picture of myself here but if someone wants to see me I will send you picture. When I was child I used to talk about Ted to my mother. I don't who was exactly but please help me.

How old are you and where are you from, if you don't mind.

38 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

I would seek help from a medical professional. No, you were not Ted Bundys victim in a past life and feeling as if you were is not normal. 

You can't know that.  It is just as much a belief as reincarnation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

It is just as much a belief as reincarnation.

Which is another stupid, unfounded belief. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was superman in my last life. I dream of flying and it feels good. Bullets can't touch me in my dreams and I save a lot of people. Whenever I am on a top of a cliff in real life,  I want to jump and fly like in my dreams. Of course my conscience is stopping me from doing so, telling me to wake up. I hope yours does too. Yes movies and books from early childhood have filled my subconscious ...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OverSword said:

How old are you and where are you from, if you don't mind.

I am 18. How is that related to the topic?

2 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

I was superman in my last life. I dream of flying and it feels good. Bullets can't touch me in my dreams and I save a lot of people. Whenever I am on a top of a cliff in real life,  I want to jump and fly like in my dreams. Of course my conscience is stopping me from doing so, telling me to wake up. I hope yours does too. Yes movies and books from early childhood have filled my subconscious ...

I don't see why you are joking. If you don't believe in the reincarnation okay but I do. We have different beliefs. No reason to put me down.

Thread cleaned

Let's keep the comments civil and constructive please.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Which is another stupid, unfounded belief. 

I disagree with stupid and unfounded for both beliefs. There are people that believe they have past life memories so there is the foundation for belief in reincarnation, and the same argument can be made for those that don’t.  How wise must you be to say people that believe differently are stupid?

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lynn33 said:

I am 18. How is that related to the topic?

To ensure you would be young enough to have alleged past life memories related to Ted. I remember that females around here were terrified after we knew who he was but he was still at large.

The other half I was interested in, where you’re from (born) is just to see if you’re from around here.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

I’ve had some great flying dreams lately although my flights are less like Superman and more like the Greatest American Hero.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

To ensure you would be young enough to have alleged past life memories related to Ted. I remember that females around here were terrified after we knew who he was but he was still at large.

The other half I was interested in, where you’re from (born) is just to see if you’re from around here.

I am from Bulgaria.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lynn33 said:

I don't see why you are joking. If you don't believe in the reincarnation okay but I do. We have different beliefs. No reason to put me down.

I wasn't joking actually... take this simply. If you wouldn't have know about ted Bundy's you wouldn't have experienced this. What you experience is simply coming from knowledge which triggers cognitive processes in your mind.

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked