Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump taking another beating

Jujo-jo

17 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I don't think we actually KNOW what the "death rate" is, because nobody knows how many people have been infected at any instant in time. 

(death rate = (number of deaths) / (number of infected). )

According to current data  here is what the numbers tell us:

Italy      Confirmed = 97,689    Deaths = 10,779   Recovered =  13,030       Death Rate 11% 

China   Confirmed = 82,198     Deaths = 3,308     Recovered =  75,916      Death Rate   4%

USA     Confirmed = 143,055    Deaths = 2,513     Recovered =  4,865        Death Rate 1.8%

So, when the recovered number reaches a very high level...we can say that the death rate = X.,

What we KNOW therefore is that the death rate is between 4% and 11%  ...using the data currently available.

When you take into consideration the Current Exponential Rate .... April 18....USA   Confirmed Rate  6,2,000,000   Death Rate  2% - 11%     124,000  to  682,000

What else we KNOW is that the Spanish Flu of 1918 infected 500,000,000 world wide,  with 50,000,000 dead.   Death Rate  10%   675,000 deaths in the USA.

Trump had nothing to do with the Spanish Flu of 1918....he had nothing to do with his either...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

President Clinton authorized construction of a barrier between Mexico and the United States in an effort to curb illegal immigration. Almost 2,000 miles of walls and barriers have been built by previous administrations, yet only President Trump is deemed a "racist" or "Nazi" for his administrations effort to continue building walls and barriers. Can anyone explain this? Or are the people screaming this mantra clueless in the wall that already existed? TDS or media brain washing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier

I can't explain your loyalty to a sociopathic pathological lying narcissistic moron, no.  and Clinton didn't use hatred of the brown man to rally his klan.  don't even try this equivalence BS.  If you can't see how flawed a human Trumpanov is, then you are one gullible cult member. enjoy your Kool Aid and fake news.  Just watch the little baby cry every time someone asked him a real question. watch him flee to Fox News so they admire him all day. Trump could take a **** right on your head and you would just marvel at the shape and smell. who you kidding. Trump is a ***** and has all you cultmembers convinced he is a genius and a military warrior.  I see the silly memes you idiots pass around.  you are in a cult and until you snap out of it, nothing will convince you of what an idiot and evil person trump is. Trump is not new, he has been around for over 70 years. he just recently found an army of gullible dolts much like yourself. he has trolled for pigeons all his life. you are just part of his greatest con.  I have known many illegal aliens in my life, and every single one of them were of higher moral character and work ethic than 3 generations of Trumps.  and I suppose you think Obama never went to Harvard right?  That's what your fuhrer taught you.  Obama is the man Trump wishes he could be.  

Edited by micahc
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, micahc said:

I can't explain your loyalty to a sociopathic pathological lying narcissistic moron, no.  and Clinton didn't use hatred of the brown man to rally his klan.  don't even try this equivalence BS.  If you can't see how flawed a human Trumpanov is, then you are one gullible cult member. enjoy your Kool Aid and fake news.  Just watch the little baby cry every time someone asked him a real question. watch him flee to Fox News so they admire him all day. Trump could take a **** right on your head and you would just marvel at the shape and smell. who you kidding. Trump is a ***** and has all you cultmembers convinced he is a genius and a military warrior.  I see the silly memes you idiots pass around.  you are in a cult and until you snap out of it, nothing will convince you of what an idiot and evil person trump is. Trump is not new, he has been around for over 70 years. he just recently found an army of gullible dolts much like yourself. he has trolled for pigeons all his life. you are just part of his greatest con.  I have known many illegal aliens in my life, and every single one of them were of higher moral character and work ethic than 3 generations of Trumps.  and I suppose you think Obama never went to Harvard right?  That's what your fuhrer taught you.  Obama is the man Trump wishes he could be.  

So you're entire argument is just emotional verbal vomit. Go team go.:lol:

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

So you're entire argument is just emotional verbal vomit. Go team go.:lol:

I guess you cannot read. but most trump supporters are uneducated and uninformed so why would that surprise me?  So ask yourself, why does Putin want Trump to be President? When JR got the email from the UK contact that there was a Russian lawyer with dirt on Clinton, the email included "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin."  

You would have expected Jr, to reply what do you mean?  What do you mean the Russians support my father?  But he didn't.  He said GREAT! I LOVE IT!   

But as we know you are in a cult so you see no problem with anyone supporting the cult.  And then of course the Trumps tried to lie and say well it was all about adoptions.  And we know that was a lie, but the cult doesn't care because whatever advances the cult is all that matters. Then when caught in the lie, they try another lie. It was just a waste of time. Then when confronted again they say well its legal anyway and everybody does it. Then they point to the false equivalence that Steele was a foreign agent and the Dems paid him. Well in fact, the Republicans hired him, and the Clinton campaign paid him for the finished product the key word being PAID him.  And nothing in the Steele Dossier has ever been proven false. Not all has been proven, but none false.  But that doesn't matter to the cult. if you can't win on the facts, make up fake facts.  

Trump attacks the FBI for investigating the Russians, and even has his fake AG flying around the world trying to discredit his own Intelligence and Law Enforcement not for the good of America but for his own good. Trump is a sociopath. you really don't get that, because trumptards are not educated.  I understand that.  That's why Fox news can lead you around by the nose. I bet you think there is a deep state. Putin used that concept when he was consolidating power attacking the press and his opponents.  How do you get Trump's sheep to do what you want, you scare them.  Look brown people are flooding the border. Look over there Liberals are giving away the country. Look over there Atheist are waring against Christmas.  Gays are recruiting your children. And you just eat it all up. BAAAAAH.  They run you in any direction they want you to run. But this evil Trump is more than about you stupid sheep. Putin has planted a proxy government in the white house and if not for the very institutions trump is attacking standing in his way Putin would run this country. He has poured in millions to Republican pols. But fox doesn't cover that.  You don't know anything about that. But you know about some old coot who was told he can't say merry Christmas. You are in a cult.  You are in a cult. Come towards the light Carol Ann.  

You are just a gullible little scared sheep.  Trump plays you like a fiddle, and Putin plays Trump like a fiddle.  

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, micahc said:

I guess you cannot read. but most trump supporters are uneducated and uninformed so why would that surprise me?  So ask yourself, why does Putin want Trump to be President? When JR got the email from the UK contact that there was a Russian lawyer with dirt on Clinton, the email included "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump – helped along by Aras and Emin."  

You would have expected Jr, to reply what do you mean?  What do you mean the Russians support my father?  But he didn't.  He said GREAT! I LOVE IT!   

But as we know you are in a cult so you see no problem with anyone supporting the cult.  And then of course the Trumps tried to lie and say well it was all about adoptions.  And we know that was a lie, but the cult doesn't care because whatever advances the cult is all that matters. Then when caught in the lie, they try another lie. It was just a waste of time. Then when confronted again they say well its legal anyway and everybody does it. Then they point to the false equivalence that Steele was a foreign agent and the Dems paid him. Well in fact, the Republicans hired him, and the Clinton campaign paid him for the finished product the key word being PAID him.  And nothing in the Steele Dossier has ever been proven false. Not all has been proven, but none false.  But that doesn't matter to the cult. if you can't win on the facts, make up fake facts.  

Trump attacks the FBI for investigating the Russians, and even has his fake AG flying around the world trying to discredit his own Intelligence and Law Enforcement not for the good of America but for his own good. Trump is a sociopath. you really don't get that, because trumptards are not educated.  I understand that.  That's why Fox news can lead you around by the nose. I bet you think there is a deep state. Putin used that concept when he was consolidating power attacking the press and his opponents.  How do you get Trump's sheep to do what you want, you scare them.  Look brown people are flooding the border. Look over there Liberals are giving away the country. Look over there Atheist are waring against Christmas.  Gays are recruiting your children. And you just eat it all up. BAAAAAH.  They run you in any direction they want you to run. But this evil Trump is more than about you stupid sheep. Putin has planted a proxy government in the white house and if not for the very institutions trump is attacking standing in his way Putin would run this country. He has poured in millions to Republican pols. But fox doesn't cover that.  You don't know anything about that. But you know about some old coot who was told he can't say merry Christmas. You are in a cult.  You are in a cult. Come towards the light Carol Ann.  

You are just a gullible little scared sheep.  Trump plays you like a fiddle, and Putin plays Trump like a fiddle.  

Haven't you been just as misguided as those whom you claim are also misguided? Seriously looks that way. 

You're just a player in a game and haven't realized it yet. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

Haven't you been just as misguided as those whom you claim are also misguided? Seriously looks that way. 

no. I am not in a cult. Trump is a pathological liar. can you at least see that? when he bullies a reporter does that excite you?  see I see Trump like the big bully. we all know he is a pu$$Y but he pretends to be tough. and his cult, people like you stand on the side giggling as he bullies others.  you are a bully groupy. so he says back in the old days we use to and all of you laugh and giggle. when he says the press are all evil, you people point and giggle. some yell your own insults at the press. because mobs do that.  it would be like the bully in junior high knocking the books out of the arms of a smaller student, you would have been one of the sheep laughing at the victim.  that's what trump's klan does. they like the bullying. they laugh right along. his behavior would never be tolerated from a child, but if you are in the cult, you are delighted by the violent imagery. you love it.  it turns you on.  Of course trump is just lying. the press asked hard questions and he makes fun of them. If they quote him from an earlier statement and if it makes him squirm he lies and says, that never happened. you are fake news.  and you being the cult are ok with that. your favorite bully gives you an erection when he is trying to humiliate others. it excites you. he is your fuhrer.  you really should take a hard look, no pun intended, at yourself.  you are following one of the most evil creatures of our times.  Only Democrats in the House prevent autocracy. and yet you would gladly make Trump king.  Admit it. you would love to abolish the House. you are that far gone. 

• Confused 1

From the little I can gather, the world health organization and the Center for Disease Control seem to disagree on how long after cessation of noticeable symptoms a person stays Contagious.    One said three days....the other said 14 days !  Surely someone must KNOW the facts by now???   We should have been told Any and All Known facts about this disease from the very beginning ....instead of being told 'by the President ,  not to worry...and it will be gone in a couple of weeks and it will somehow "miraculously disappear" !    If we had been INFORMED from the start...it would have saved lives?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, micahc said:

Admit it. you would love to abolish the House. you are that far gone

Nope. I'm a nihilist more or less. It's all fake. Governments, societies, religion, money. We all play a marvelous game of pretend. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Nope. I'm a nihilist more or less. It's all fake. Governments, societies, religion, money. We all play a marvelous game of pretend. 

so you are intellectual void.  so that explains your attraction to trump. I guess hitler was a good thing in your mind too.  Society is contrived but not fake.  Nihilism just allows you to take no responsibility.  how convenient.  You benefit from a society you despise.  So anyone who wants to destroy is ok with you.  

Edited by micahc

Actually it is a lot of pretend....until the people who are actually In Control have wars over it...then it becomes very real..?

Edited by lightly

2 minutes ago, micahc said:

so you are intellectual void.  so that explains your attraction to trump. I guess hitler was a good thing in your mind too.  Society is contrived but not fake.  Nihilism just allows you to take no responsibility.  how convenient.  You benefit from a society you despise.  So anyone who wants to destroy is ok with you.  

Thanks for the laugh. Your anger amuses me. I simply play the game to my personal advantage. 

2 minutes ago, lightly said:

Actually it is a lot of pretend....until the people who are actually In Control have wars over it...then it becomes very real..?

Think of it as the Red or Blue pill. Do you wake up or continue to slumber? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Think of it as the Red or Blue pill. Do you wake up or continue to slumber? 

I generally don't like pills....I seem to one of the few that has been awake the entire time!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Thanks for the laugh. Your anger amuses me. I simply play the game to my personal advantage. 

you are a very confused person.  I think you might be the 400 lb fat guy sitting on his mothers couch in the basement.  I doubt you have anything to laugh about.  I also doubt you are a nihilist.  just a failure trying to explain it to yourself.

1 minute ago, micahc said:

you are a very confused person.  I think you might be the 400 lb fat guy sitting on his mothers couch in the basement.  I doubt you have anything to laugh about.  I also doubt you are a nihilist.  just a failure trying to explain it to yourself.

Nope. You have trouble understanding. Just for a moment imagine the value of money vanishes, political and social power (the rules) disappear. What are you really left with? The answer is people. And people crave order. They will artificially create it in some form. Yet the very thing they build is just an illusion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Nope. You have trouble understanding. Just for a moment imagine the value of money vanishes, political and social power (the rules) disappear. What are you really left with? The answer is people. And people crave order. They will artificially create it in some form. Yet the very thing they build is just an illusion.

you are so full of crap. if you were truly a nihilist you wouldn't be here arguing for either side. you think you are so wise, but you are nothing but an unhappy excuse maker.  you just stumbled upon nihilism in a college text book and it just answered all the questions you had about yourself.  Plato you are not.

• Confused 1

you are so full of crap. if you were truly a nihilist you wouldn't be here arguing for either side. you think you are so wise, but you are nothing but an unhappy excuse maker.  you just stumbled upon nihilism in a college text book and it just answered all the questions you had about yourself.  Plato you are not.

I'm not the one who's insulting people intelligence. 

To be fair it took a lot for me to reach this point.

My big brain suggestion to you is too just chill out and enjoy the ride. All that anger isn't healthy. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, micahc said:

Your TDS is flaring again.    Here we go with the Hitler stuff again.   Hitler related to you much more than to Trump.

Does the TDS actually hurt or is it all in your head?   

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

All that anger isn't healthy. 

Right,eh? That's why most Trump voters look really sick.

12 minutes ago, Myles said:

Your TDS is flaring again.    Here we go with the Hitler stuff again.   Hitler related to you much more than to Trump.

Does the TDS actually hurt or is it all in your head?   

TDS does not exist. it is only what the cult members use to disparage anyone who dare not support the fuhrer. so here is a hint.  you are not cute at all, and you are a gullible pathetic trumpster.  He needs pigeons like you. He has hunted for you all his life.  He started out wanting to be the darling of Manhattan, talking all posh about liberal causes. He only made it as high as court jester. then he found Obama, and his calling. channel all the racism and xenophobia about the first black president into a cult. Fox had been creating you morons for decades filling your silly uneducated heads with all kind of conspiracies, rumors, lies, and cultural wars.  When Trump says you can say merry Christmas again because of him, you fox watchers know what he means.  its false but you are ignorant so it sounds good to you.  when someone says Obama had his college records sealed that makes sense to you because you never went to college.  oh I know you took a few at the local community college, but all D's.  Obama didn't seal his college records because you don't have to seal college records. they are now and have always been private.  Nobody can look at your D's without your permission either, but no court had to seal them. OF course we know Trump doesn't want people to see his records.  But you don't care about reality and truth, there is the cult first and foremost. Everything for the Fuhrer.  Truth be damned. 

edit: of course you are confused Myles. You never hear reality watching fox all day.  it must be scary. 

Edited by micahc
  • Confused 1

On 3/28/2020 at 5:35 AM, Jujo-jo said:

The man can't do ANYTHING right everytime I watch the news someone's always got a b/tch about something he's done or said.

Doesn't anyone realize he's human? He's damned if he does and damned if he don't.

I think under the circumstanses he's doing the best he can and anyone in his position at a time like this wouldn't be doing much different either!

At first I think he was trying to keep up beat and positive & he was trying to keep people calm, and give us hope that it wasn't as serious as it is and gave us hope it would be over soon just like everyone of us had thought in the beginning and he was doing it for us and if he hadn't he would have been criticized over it!

If he had come right out and told everyone really what was going on then it wouldn't have only been toilet paper it would have been 100% EVERYTHING & WORSE... Think about it!

No one wants the economy shut down but Trump being hopeful and trying to give us hope seems to be a crime according to some.

I was so disgusted after seeing that gal on the BBC tonight blaming him, he has done nothing different than any other country's leader. 

I know there will be people who disagree with me here but really the crap I'm hearing and how everything is his fault has got to end sooner or later, you'd think...

I sure hope he doesn't see and hear all this criticizing. I think he has enough to worry about, can't anyone give the guy a break?

And sure would like to know what happened to respecting your elder and president of the United State of America?! 

Most likely I'll be done watching the BBC, if this is the crap they're selling, I'm not buying or going to wast my time, it's just ridiculous!

What's your opinion?

It will make his re-election even more amusing.

• Like 1

TDS does not exist. it is only what the cult members use to disparage anyone who dare not support the fuhrer. so here is a hint.  you are not cute at all, and you are a gullible pathetic trumpster.  He needs pigeons like you. He has hunted for you all his life.  He started out wanting to be the darling of Manhattan, talking all posh about liberal causes. He only made it as high as court jester. then he found Obama, and his calling. channel all the racism and xenophobia about the first black president into a cult. Fox had been creating you morons for decades filling your silly uneducated heads with all kind of conspiracies, rumors, lies, and cultural wars.  When Trump says you can say merry Christmas again because of him, you fox watchers know what he means.  its false but you are ignorant so it sounds good to you.  when someone says Obama had his college records sealed that makes sense to you because you never went to college.  oh I know you took a few at the local community college, but all D's.  Obama didn't seal his college records because you don't have to seal college records. they are now and have always been private.  Nobody can look at your D's without your permission either, but no court had to seal them. OF course we know Trump doesn't want people to see his records.  But you don't care about reality and truth, there is the cult first and foremost. Everything for the Fuhrer.  Truth be damned. 

Calm down, your TDS is nearly out of control.   You are not making any sense.   It appears you are only 12-13 years old binging on MSN News  while you are quarantined.  Ask you mom for a cookie, it might make you feel better.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Myles said:

Calm down, your TDS is nearly out of control.   You are not making any sense.   It appears you are only 12-13 years old binging on MSN News  while you are quarantined.  Ask you mom for a cookie, it might make you feel better.  

a trumptard trying to be a bully.  how nice.  truth is painful I know little boy but one day you will be a man.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, odas said:

Right,eh? That's why most Trump voters look really sick.

I don't recall my comment being addressed to you. If so, by all means point it out. 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked