Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Man sees UFO known as 'The Black Knight'

Eldorado

"A Chaddesden barman has opened up publicly about his UFO experience - describing the time he believes he witnessed a phenomenon dubbed “The Black Knight”.

"Zayell Gillespie was with two friends when he saw a dark prism shape emerge from the night sky and move towards them.

"The mates watched, as terror slowly fell over Mr Gillespie, while the dark spectre loomed over them for a full fifteen minutes."

Full story at Derby Telegraph UK: Link

• Like 2

Imaginarynumber1
Posted (edited)

The black knight is not real. It is just an urban legend. Nothing attributed to it is real. The photos of it are a thermal blanket. 

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 3

zygote

It might have been his deceased friend in his next incarnation aboard the ship, come to visit his old friend to see how he is feeling. Don't dismiss it too soon, things like that are possible in this universe. Parallel universes and what have you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Imaginarynumber1
41 minutes ago, zygote said:

It might have been his deceased friend in his next incarnation aboard the ship, come to visit his old friend to see how he is feeling. Don't dismiss it too soon, things like that are possible in this universe. Parallel universes and what have you.

No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

MissJatti

If I was terrified I would run a mile away from it.

• Like 2

Seti42

I've always thought the whole 'Black Knight' myth was a great sci-fi story seed. I'm obviously not alone, as it's still perpetuated.
The idea of an alien 'watcher' in orbit for 10K+ years is just cool.

• Like 1